Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 8. (Read 1950 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The messenger itself has a built-in crypto exchanger in which you can easily exchange PLC for BTC.

Will PLC trade on cryptocurrency exchanges in the future?
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
How much does 1 PLC coin cost? And how can it be sold, is your token already traded? Do you plan to make payments with other cryptocurrencies?
Very relevant question. You can earn a coin without problems, but how to sell it?

The messenger itself has a built-in crypto exchanger in which you can easily exchange PLC for BTC.
Activity: 36
How much does 1 PLC coin cost? And how can it be sold, is your token already traded? Do you plan to make payments with other cryptocurrencies?
Very relevant question. You can earn a coin without problems, but how to sell it?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Personally, I use messenger as a crypto-wallet, quite profitable.

This is another of its features, which is not much advertised, a strong point of the platform.

What cryptocurrencies can be held there? And is there any possibility of converting cryptocurrency pairs?
Activity: 72
How can I earn a PLC, will you conduct bounty or airdrop?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Everyone is advised to install the application but really no one can explain the essence of its work. Is this for a larger number of downloads?
Activity: 56

But should I have friends with this app? Well this app would have to install a few more of my friends. I have to write to someone to get a reward. am I right?

Looks very hard to understand what gives you a reward. I think that it is easier to install the application, register and understand yourself.
Activity: 476
Have you used this app yet? Is this something like telegram? I understand correctly, how to start receiving an award?
Reward is awarded for activity, for communication with friends and vast. Grin Grin

But should I have friends with this app? Well this app would have to install a few more of my friends. I have to write to someone to get a reward. am I right?
Activity: 97
Personally, I use messenger as a crypto-wallet, quite profitable.
Activity: 72
Have you used this app yet? Is this something like telegram? I understand correctly, how to start receiving an award?
Reward is awarded for activity, for communication with friends and vast. Grin Grin
Activity: 283
There is information about the bonuses for activity? Can this be considered as passive income? How does it work Huh

You must download the ELVN application to know the mechanism of rewards activity more clearly. I already have several messaging applications with the same concept as ELVN, what unique things can I get by using the ELVN application later?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
is this project still on or its just another abandoned project ? why telegram so dull
Activity: 112
Interesting project. That is, using your messenger I can earn? Is there a reward in another coin?
I think that the easiest way to contact the managers via Twitter.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Interesting project. That is, using your messenger I can earn? Is there a reward in another coin?
Activity: 56
I do not have very good eyesight and the smartphone I use is not too convenient for me. It would be more convenient for me to test the web version of an unfamiliar app. Okay, I'll figure something out. )
Of course, the web version is needed. Maybe they will, in the future?
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I do not have very good eyesight and the smartphone I use is not too convenient for me. It would be more convenient for me to test the web version of an unfamiliar app. Okay, I'll figure something out. )
Activity: 63

Is there a web version of the application? or does the app only work on Android and IOS?
Alas, but the web version is not yet there, and why do you need it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

is the platform working yet? how many registered users are there?

Yes, you can download the app on Android or app store and test the project. Wink

Is there a web version of the application? or does the app only work on Android and IOS?
Activity: 149
How much do you pay for activity in your App?
Can I buy or sell your token with debit or credit card? Give me link please, if I can do it!
In August 2019 the project ELVN conducted two rounds of financing on the stock exchange Coinsbit.

So IEO is still ongoing? Give my link to official fundraising page. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: