Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY! - page 17. (Read 1957 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I think that we will soon see Telegram rewarding people for using Telegram with their own coins,
so sadly I must say that I dont see any bright future for this project.
Then again, I may be wrong....

I don't see bright future either, but because of other reason. I don't see any big income for a new messenger for at least several years. No income - no sourse to reward users, no reason for them to change platform.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I think that we will soon see Telegram rewarding people for using Telegram with their own coins,
so sadly I must say that I dont see any bright future for this project.
Then again, I may be wrong....
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It is very importat to create a community and attract the users to the platform. More users more demand in platforn.
Activity: 35
Messenger must be fast, comfortable and secure and people will use it.
Activity: 15
Security is very important for messenger. Nobody wants that his information will be compromised.
Activity: 34
A good idea to create communication app on blockchain that is focus on speed and security.
Activity: 36
There is no information about conduction of ICO or IEO. Do you plan to conduct IEO?
Activity: 20
A massanger on blockchain is very interesting. Do you plan bounty?
Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Are you planning to disclose your team? I didn't find your whitepaper as well as roadmap. Where can I take a look on the code of your app?
copper member
Activity: 1
ELVN is the first messenger which rewards for activity!

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

WEBSITE | TWITTER | VKONTAKTE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE

GET STARTED NOW
Download from App Store
Download from Google Play

Pages:
Jump to: