Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC] Eloncoin - Mars, here we come!! 🚀 - POS Energy Efficient. - page 2. (Read 8726 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This has been trending for some months and the one we all are waiting for is for it to be listed in the popular exchange like Binance, Remitano and others so that the uses will increase the more although even now the population has increased tremendously but we need more users. And one of the best now for the coin is the price also increasing every day. The last time when I checked the price it was 0.003+ and today when I checked it is 0.05020538 which is a good price compared to the time he was launched and the amount it was as of then.

Eloncoin is one of the best cryptocurrency in the ecosystem because it is fully a decentralized system and nobody can control it. If you lost your seed phrase then you lost your coins and I think but has happened nto many users here as well.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
On my wallet, the network was stuck on January 2024 as there's only one or two active in the network but it isn't updating. Unlike when I updated months ago, it was easy and quick to update to the latest block. Maybe there's a problem on that part or technically, there's something to get fixed?
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
After viewing these pairs, the exchange says;

And for this pair, this is still working while the two above, they're no longer working as what the quote says so basically that the pair has been stopped CMIIW.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

This is the ugliest c*nt I have ever seen in my life, who designs these things? No need to answer, this sh*t is rigged from bottom to top anyways. 😂
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Do u have an idea to make eloncoin bridge to other chain aswell?
Updates:

1) We are currently working on a desktop wallet
2) Dex-trade and Nonkyc is updating over onto the new chain over the coming weeks.
Woops, I guess you've been heard by LL @Mate2237. I can't wait to see the 2nd update and how it is going to be for the emc community. That we'll see dextrade and nonkyc on board.

Stay tuned for more updates
Definitely, I'm checking this thread once in a while.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Updates:

1) We are currently working on a desktop wallet
2) Dex-trade and Nonkyc is updating over onto the new chain over the coming weeks.

Stay tuned for more updates
But the part that worries me most is that I am not see the tokens that have been sent to the desktop wallet and everything is just frustrating. Let them work on the wallet very well so that things will be running smoothly. It is good that we facing all these challenges now so that they will use to correct somethings.
Are you on the latest date with the blockchain update of it just like what I've mentioned before that it needs to be updated and will take some time?

And if there is any way to retrieve my seed phrase from the mobile apps, I will be very happy to do that, I really like the mobile wallet because it is more secure than the desktop wallet.
I haven't used the mobile wallet and it is the opposite for me, I just feel and liking more the desktop version of the wallet.
It there is no password in the wallet then is very bad oh because it is open to all the visitors of the laptop. At least there should be a password to safe guide the wallet, or probably the wallet is still under construction. But one thing that surprised me was, I first downloaded the zip file and I checked everything but I was not comfortable with it so I redownloaded the unzipped file and installed it and after installing it I laughed the software and I discovered that the wallet address I saw in the zip file is the same in the unzip file.

Yes there no much on the wallet interface and I have searched everywhere to see if I could get the seed phrase and if possible set the password but all was no avail.
I've explored the wallet app and there's no password upon logging in. However, we've got options to change wallet passphrase which you can find under Wallet data. And, under Tools, there's the bip38 that encrypts your passphrase and eloncoin address. I don't want to use that feature, I'm all good with the current that I have on this wallet. But maybe soon, they'll add that feature of asking for password first before accessing the wallet app.
But the part that worries me most is that I am not see the tokens that have been sent to the desktop wallet and everything is just frustrating. Let them work on the wallet very well so that things will be running smoothly. It is good that we facing all these challenges now so that they will use to correct somethings. And if there is any way to retrieve my seed phrase from the mobile apps, I will be very happy to do that, I really like the mobile wallet because it is more secure than the desktop wallet.
It there is no password in the wallet then is very bad oh because it is open to all the visitors of the laptop. At least there should be a password to safe guide the wallet, or probably the wallet is still under construction. But one thing that surprised me was, I first downloaded the zip file and I checked everything but I was not comfortable with it so I redownloaded the unzipped file and installed it and after installing it I laughed the software and I discovered that the wallet address I saw in the zip file is the same in the unzip file.

Yes there no much on the wallet interface and I have searched everywhere to see if I could get the seed phrase and if possible set the password but all was no avail.
I've explored the wallet app and there's no password upon logging in. However, we've got options to change wallet passphrase which you can find under Wallet data. And, under Tools, there's the bip38 that encrypts your passphrase and eloncoin address. I don't want to use that feature, I'm all good with the current that I have on this wallet. But maybe soon, they'll add that feature of asking for password first before accessing the wallet app.
The coins I got in the mobile wallet is gone because I could not provide the valid seed phrase so I have gotten a new wallet address from desktop. But the big problem right now is there is no seed phrase in the desktop wallet. I have been looking for whare to get the seed phrase in the desktop wallet but I couldn't and another thing again, there is no password to login and you open the software, the interface appears and you start using the software straight.
There is a way to save the wallet.dat on the desktop and that's all you need to do. Save that on your computer. You can find it on the settings and save it right away when you see it. Just explore the entire desktop application because there's nothing that much in there for you to miss.

So what should I do to get my seed phrase and the set up my password because I have been trying to do all that but no way. If there is any way I can get my mobile wallet seed phrase back,  I will be very much appreciated.
Mine desktop app doesn't even have a password but I think that you can set it up, I'll check it again if it's possible but most likely it is as most of the wallets have their own passwords each user.

The coins I got in the mobile wallet is gone because I could not provide the valid seed phrase so I have gotten a new wallet address from desktop. But the big problem right now is there is no seed phrase in the desktop wallet. I have been looking for whare to get the seed phrase in the desktop wallet but I couldn't and another thing again, there is no password to login and you open the software, the interface appears and you start using the software straight.
There is a way to save the wallet.dat on the desktop and that's all you need to do. Save that on your computer. You can find it on the settings and save it right away when you see it. Just explore the entire desktop application because there's nothing that much in there for you to miss.

So what should I do to get my seed phrase and the set up my password because I have been trying to do all that but no way. If there is any way I can get my mobile wallet seed phrase back,  I will be very much appreciated.
Mine desktop app doesn't even have a password but I think that you can set it up, I'll check it again if it's possible but most likely it is as most of the wallets have their own passwords each user.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Call 911 or the feds office and tell them to lock down the area and kick off the perquisition of neighboring houses. They might billet the criminal rig rags who stole the passphrase and kidnapped ur uncle. I just took a dump in a frying pan and having done that I can tell with the uttermost assurance I have no idea why people still buy anything that is not bitcoin.
I've just checked my wallet and didn't notice that I've been far behind with the blocks but so far I'm already on 2022 and updating it as of typing this.
Maybe some of you don't even noticed that so I did the favor to you to check out your wallets and let the blocks update up to the recent date that we are now.
I changed my mobile device so I am having some issues to login to my wallet and when I successfully login to the wallet I will check mine. I have not also noticed that as well before. And is like I am having issue with my wallet seed phrase, I am trying to import the key but it is written invalid. And which I know that it is very much correct. I have used it before and I don't know why it is giving me problem to login. For the op, is there any other way I can do to login or is it a network problem?
I don't know what will be the solution for that but let's wait for lightlord or anyone who has experienced this. Because me, I have not experienced it yet because I am using a desktop with this wallet. So in my experience, try a desktop. It's much better and save the wallet.dat file so that it will serve as your backup.

I've just checked my wallet and didn't notice that I've been far behind with the blocks but so far I'm already on 2022 and updating it as of typing this.
Maybe some of you don't even noticed that so I did the favor to you to check out your wallets and let the blocks update up to the recent date that we are now.
I changed my mobile device so I am having some issues to login to my wallet and when I successfully login to the wallet I will check mine. I have not also noticed that as well before. And is like I am having issue with my wallet seed phrase, I am trying to import the key but it is written invalid. And which I know that it is very much correct. I have used it before and I don't know why it is giving me problem to login. For the op, is there any other way I can do to login or is it a network problem?
I don't know what will be the solution for that but let's wait for lightlord or anyone who has experienced this. Because me, I have not experienced it yet because I am using a desktop with this wallet. So in my experience, try a desktop. It's much better and save the wallet.dat file so that it will serve as your backup.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Hi, what curve your coin is on? Is there any bug/security bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: