Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC] Eloncoin - Mars, here we come!! 🚀 - POS Energy Efficient. - page 7. (Read 8831 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Yes, in plan of getting eloncoin going once again

Mobile was almost completed from earlier If I recall.

Basic outline:

1) Get mobile launched
2) Get onto more exchanges
3) More coming soon

lets goo, ready to go the mars.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, in plan of getting eloncoin going once again

Mobile was almost completed from earlier If I recall.

Basic outline:

1) Get mobile launched
2) Get onto more exchanges
3) More coming soon

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Is anyone alive? We got an update from lightlord that he is back and everything will be continued accordingly now.
Activity: 101
legendary
Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Going to get this back on track, mobile app out in 1-2 weeks from now. Let's get this to mars.

very good
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Going to get this back on track, mobile app out in 1-2 weeks from now. Let's get this to mars.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592
hmph..
Pretty shitty way to run a project. May as well lock the thread at this point, I think I'll close my wallet also.
Yeah, I no longer update the blocks on my wallet, because it's also useless to update. I think this development actually makes lightlord's name less good, or at least lowers his reputation as a trusted person on this forum for quite a long time. I remember members in Indonesia once planned to buy airdrop reward from other members by offering a slightly more expensive rate than the exchange (at that time), I don't know if he managed to collect from other members or not. If he manages to buy, well, even not much, he used his own money for investment because he believes in this project, but the developer is still unable to provide anything for the future of this project.

Activity: 22
Pretty shitty way to run a project. May as well lock the thread at this point, I think I'll close my wallet also.
legendary
Has anyone actually asked Lightlord, in a PM?
As far as I know, Dev was in contact with him but nowadays there's no much update from the DEV too. So, I assume there's no contact with the DEV too. Why would I/we or anyone else bother to PM him and I'm sure that a PM will not bring anything else.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

It is no use doing that. People were trying to contact him for months. Since Autumn, he seems to put his cryptocurrency life on pause. He wasnt really much of a talk person when he was active on the forum.

You can read a lot of interesting in Do you think Lightlord behavior is acceptable?.

In on of his last posts, which he has edited, he wrote that he has serious health problems. And added that he is having improvements. That was in October. It is obvious that cryptocurrency stands not on the first place among his interests right now, and I support that. Health is always more important.

I think when he recovers, getting back on the field Bitvest and 777 will be his primary goals. And I think he wont pay much interest in Eloncoin, as it seems that all the meme coin and Elon Musk craziness is already gone.
legendary
I see lightlord is also still actively viewing this forum, but does not provide any updates regarding Eloncoin. With this condition, it's just a matter of waiting for the exchange that has listed Eloncoin to be delisted in the near future.
It already happening, mate. Last time I see xt.com was talking about that and stopped any deposit and withdrawal of ElonCoin. I have not checked out yet whether it is resumed now or not. Rest are finexbox which is a shit exchange with zero liquidity almost and dex-trade where volume is pretty low and I will not surprise if they follow the same as xt did.
legendary
hmph..
Dev is waiting for uploading the fine into play store but the plan is to upload on official account and that's why he isn’t uploading. On the other hand, lightlord has the official account but isn't active anymore. Don’t know wtf is going on.
It gets weird if for example they decide to upload the wallet with the decision to direct download. Supposedly, lightlord prevented that, because the community's judgment would also change with the decision. As long as they comply with the playstore rules, I would prefer to go through the official. But, since the project seemed to be between life and death, perhaps this would just be a plan without realization.

I see lightlord is also still actively viewing this forum, but does not provide any updates regarding Eloncoin. With this condition, it's just a matter of waiting for the exchange that has listed Eloncoin to be delisted in the near future.
legendary
I also haven't opened the Eloncoin discord in a long time, the last thing I remember is, that the team will soon release a mobile wallet. Has this plan been discontinued?
Dev is waiting for uploading the fine into play store but the plan is to upload on official account and that's why he isn’t uploading. On the other hand, lightlord has the official account but isn't active anymore. Don’t know wtf is going on.
legendary
hmph..
I also haven't opened the Eloncoin discord in a long time, the last thing I remember is, that the team will soon release a mobile wallet. Has this plan been discontinued? I think Lightlord doesn't really believe in this project, it's a shame actually, in my opinion, it would be better if Eloncoin was implemented on his platform to add more the use case.
legendary
Very much unlikely to get a pump of this coin because no one is active anymore. Dev is sending us message on Christmas and that's it. Santa has brought the message from us.
Well, this was supposed to be happen though as we all know this is another memecoin with no real use case. So, I'm not surprised much lol.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
If a pump happens, then the slogan should be: not to the Moon, to the Mars!
But seriously, it's easy to rock a coin with such a low capitalization and with such a big name.
But who will need it?

Even if someone will need it, who can tell for how long!? This coin looks for me as the most failed shit coin ever made.

As Elon himself looks ignorant about this crypto wearing his name, do never expect a huge success to happen at any time sooner.
And as time goes by, the coin value will vanish just like all the other shitcoins in the market including Doge (Elon's favorite crypto).

If the pump happens, this will act as a trade instrument and not following a great update. I would suggest users to check other vanished tokens like TerezaMay token as well as DonaldTrump coin.
Oh yeah, not a hope in hell of 1USD! Even 0.01c would be incredible if you hold 10 million. Again I agree that it needs much more activity, roadmap, promotion etc.

Penny moocher with feminine booty on his rear thighs and round beer-inebriated belly calling himself topper harley is involved in a discussion with another specie of questionable stance, unidentifiable breed and unknown nodules running in a rainbow pattern round his rib cage, calling himself little mouse, to further talk over the meeting place for subsequent fornication.

You in? Hit us up bro, gonna be epic
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
If a pump happens, then the slogan should be: not to the Moon, to the Mars!
But seriously, it's easy to rock a coin with such a low capitalization and with such a big name.
But who will need it?
Activity: 147
Merit: 20
Oh yeah, not a hope in hell of 1USD! Even 0.01c would be incredible if you hold 10 million. Again I agree that it needs much more activity, roadmap, promotion etc.

Penny moocher with feminine booty on his rear thighs and round beer-inebriated belly calling himself topper harley is involved in a discussion with another specie of questionable stance, unidentifiable breed and unknown nodules running in a rainbow pattern round his rib cage, calling himself little mouse, to further talk over the meeting place for subsequent fornication.
Pages:
Jump to: