Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC] Eloncoin - Mars, here we come!! 🚀 - POS Energy Efficient. - page 3. (Read 8831 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I've just checked my wallet and didn't notice that I've been far behind with the blocks but so far I'm already on 2022 and updating it as of typing this.
Maybe some of you don't even noticed that so I did the favor to you to check out your wallets and let the blocks update up to the recent date that we are now.
I changed my mobile device so I am having some issues to login to my wallet and when I successfully login to the wallet I will check mine. I have not also noticed that as well before. And is like I am having issue with my wallet seed phrase, I am trying to import the key but it is written invalid. And which I know that it is very much correct. I have used it before and I don't know why it is giving me problem to login. For the op, is there any other way I can do to login or is it a network problem?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
I've just checked my wallet and didn't notice that I've been far behind with the blocks but so far I'm already on 2022 and updating it as of typing this.
Maybe some of you don't even noticed that so I did the favor to you to check out your wallets and let the blocks update up to the recent date that we are now.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Hi, what curve your coin is on? Is there any bug/security bounty?
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Update once block 1,093,500 occurs the transition over to eloncoin evm 2.0 chain starts.

For a more smoother transition we suggest withdrawing your coins off the exchange before the block.
The swap process is planned to be launched shortly on Eloncoin.org

I have opened up a faucet channel, tip.cc, so you can earn crypto while chatting.

https://discord.gg/8RSrPDfkHH

It is nice to see Eloncoin Trying to be recognized in all areas in the ecosystem. lightlord you are trying your best for the development of the project. I appreciate you for that. And I also saw this today in Coingecko and I surprised to see it. But I was confused if it is the real Eloncoin I saw there in the Binance or copycat Eloncoin. But when I checked Binance main app I didn't see Eloncoin listed there so I will like to know if there is another twin coin of Eloncoin does exist.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have opened up a faucet channel, tip.cc, so you can earn crypto while chatting.

https://discord.gg/8RSrPDfkHH

Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%

It requires a project to be hugely establish, a bigger community to get listed in a top-tier exchange. EMC is yet to be that coin so it's not coming anytime soon.

You are absolutely right that it requires massive community support and project development, and  I believe efforts are on and its seems to be going well behind the team as Eloncoin team is actively working. The campaign on Bitcointalk is also helping in big way to build community of this project. The team should also explore possibility to launch twitter and telegram social media campaigns to further amplify their outreach and attract more attention.
For Eloncoin to be listed in the Dex-Trading platform is a very good news. And the next thing is to expand the listing to other exchanges. Eloncoin is one of the fast growing coins in the ecosystem. And add it to what you guys have said, they (Eloncoin) should also use the second booming forum to advertise the project https://www.altcoinstalks.com/, I think that forum is about to cause traffic with users because the present with mixers there, if this project go there, it will create more pupolation.
Yes it is good to have a massive support so that the uses of the coin will increase.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698

It requires a project to be hugely establish, a bigger community to get listed in a top-tier exchange. EMC is yet to be that coin so it's not coming anytime soon.

You are absolutely right that it requires massive community support and project development, and  I believe efforts are on and its seems to be going well behind the team as Eloncoin team is actively working. The campaign on Bitcointalk is also helping in big way to build community of this project. The team should also explore possibility to launch twitter and telegram social media campaigns to further amplify their outreach and attract more attention.
Looking forward to see Eloncoin listed on prominent exchanges like Kucoin and Binance.
That might take time but who knows if it's going to be there somewhere. We'd be able to trade there but once it's there or any of them, the volume will no doubt rise.
Yeah, and that's going to take time. If this community is going to get bigger soon then that might get close to that possibility. But for now, we're seeing some dex going on and listing it and that is still a fine progress after all, when there will be more exchanges to list it popular or not, they'll be combined to have a greater volume then.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Looking forward to see Eloncoin listed on prominent exchanges like Kucoin and Binance.
That might take time but who knows if it's going to be there somewhere. We'd be able to trade there but once it's there or any of them, the volume will no doubt rise.
Good to see that it's listed on dextrade and hopefully that we get to see more of these dexes where it is going to be listed.

legendary
Its a cherishing moment to see Eloncoin (EMC) being listed on many decentralized exchanges.
Dex-trade isn't a decentralized exchange by the way.

Oh, have you purchased in Elon/usdt pair because I have checked only one pair and maybe every pair have own volume status which has no relation with other pairs.
Volume is individual, however, as I said they aren't updated in real time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

Hey, you have removed 1 zero and that's 10x from the current price lol.

This is an indication that a zero will be killed very soon  Cheesy. This is just start and we need to kill zero which is always target of meme coins and we are also expecting from Eloncoin also.

Regarding the volume, I'm pretty much sure that the volume isn't a real-time update. I have purchased a few 100k. Don't know what's wrong.

Oh, have you purchased in Elon/usdt pair because I have checked only one pair and maybe every pair have own volume status which has no relation with other pairs.
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Its a cherishing moment to see Eloncoin (EMC) being listed on many decentralized exchanges. i was eagerly waiting for its listing of this promising coin. This coin is named after well known celebrity Elon Musk who is very successful entrepreneur and so will be this coin, and mirror his successes and achievement. Looking forward to see Eloncoin listed on prominent exchanges like Kucoin and Binance.
legendary
Thanks Little mouse for providing listing information. Token price is stable at 0.003. There is no volume and only 308 tokens still traded in this dex. I have not used this dex but this voulme showing that this dex is not amongst top dex.

One other reasons of low volume could be new chain. Most of tokens are available in BSC or Ethereum chain where people use Trustwallet or Safepal wallet. Eloncoin has own chain and own wallet which is new and it will take time for other people to familiar with it

Hey, you have removed 1 zero and that's 10x from the current price lol.

Regarding the volume, I'm pretty much sure that the volume isn't a real-time update. I have purchased a few 100k. Don't know what's wrong.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Eloncoin (EMC) IS LISTED ON DEX-TRADE
https://dex-trade.com/news/emc-is-listed-on-dex-trade
The following pair is supported:

Thanks Little mouse for providing listing information. Token price is stable at 0.003. There is no volume and only 308 tokens still traded in this dex. I have not used this dex but this voulme showing that this dex is not amongst top dex.

One other reasons of low volume could be new chain. Most of tokens are available in BSC or Ethereum chain where people use Trustwallet or Safepal wallet. Eloncoin has own chain and own wallet which is new and it will take time for other people to familiar with it

legendary
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
Congratulations, Eloncoin is now listed on Cryptopia!

Here's an article about it — https://cryptopia.in/eloncoin/

This is a good news for the users of Eloncoin and more good news will come and when listed more in the centralized one then the coin will develop well as other senior colleagues as said. And I also want to know if one can use Eloncoin for p2p in the listed exchanges or it used only in the site for staking? And if is only for staking now then the fasten approach to develop the coin will be very slow. But whereby the p2p is enable and effective then the development will be faster than as it is.
https://twitter.com/dextrade_/status/1725072340139094202
Eloncoin (EMC) WILL BE LISTED ON DEX-TRADE
https://dex-trade.com/news/emc-will-be-listed-on-dex-trade
We're excited to announce that a new coin, Eloncoin (EMC), will soon be listed on Dex-Trade Exchange! This new coin will be available for trading on our platform in the coming days, and we can't wait for you to try it out.

I can't really wait to see this promising coin to be listed in the Decentralized and Centralized Exchanges. When this coin has been listed in most of these exchanges then it will promote the coin in a good way. Listing it in a popular exchanges will make the coin more popular and known outside the forum. And when people can change the coin and sell the coin to their fiat currencies then everything is set to the bull run of the coin.

I really like you and Eloncoin efforts to make sure that the coin should be value in the cryptocurrency ecosystem market. I will like to see it here too https://thecoinperspective.com/compare/ethereum-classic?c=ethereum-classic
Activity: 343
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

Here's an article about it — https://cryptopia.in/eloncoin/

Pages:
Jump to: