Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 129. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Hey all,

First post on BTC Talk, so ..... hello.

I got some EMC2 about 6-8 weeks ago before it started moving, and I was told that Coinomi supported the upcoming fork. But I see one or two on here suggesting Coinomi doesn't support it. Can someone please clarify, as I'd be majorly p*ssed off if I lost any or all of them. 

Currently hodling in Coinomi Android wallet. 

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

We got confirmation from Coinomi that they upgraded the wallet to Excalibur so you should be ok.
But if you want to be 100% sure we would recommand to keep your coins on your local QT-Wallet, and to backup your keys.

emc2 on track for 100K Wink weeee
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
What happens if coins are kept in older wallet v0.13.3 after fork?
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Hey all,

I got some EMC2 about 6-8 weeks ago before it started moving, and I was told that Coinomi supported the upcoming fork. But I see one or two on here suggesting Coinomi doesn't support it. Can someone please clarify, as I'd be majorly p*ssed off if I lost any or all of them. 

We got confirmation from Coinomi that they upgraded the wallet to Excalibur so you should be ok.
But if you want to be 100% sure we would recommand to keep your coins on your local QT-Wallet, and to backup your keys.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hey all,

I would suggest using their latest windows wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 10
Hey all,

Activity: 12
Intresting news on twitter : From EMC2 team:

"Even though it is not excluded that we might work with Apple in the future, the big news is not about the contract at this time. It is something more important for Einsteinium @einsteiniumcoin"

Great  Wink

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/937744256533372929

I think it's a partnership with NASA just look at how they are retweeting everything from NASA since yesterday just after stating it is not a deal with apple.
That's right. EMC2 will x3 in December
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
NASA would be cool,  nice move breaking out
Activity: 62
How long time will the fork?
Activity: 7
What exactly can we expect from this fork? Maybe the news has already played ?

Wormholes removal from the code (600k EMC2 less mined each month)

I understand. I about what (purely mechanical) can we expect from this fork, who monitors such forks and what followed later: the rise, fall or what?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Wormholes removal from the code (600k EMC2 less mined each month)
Activity: 7
Activity: 294
I will buy more before EMC2 hard fork and UpBit release. DEVS are doing great job and I am staying with them. Great future is upon us.
Good luck to all EMC2 holders.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I think it's a partnership with NASA just look at how they are retweeting everything from NASA since yesterday just after stating it is not a deal with apple.

NASA? Yes, it seems more feasible and more exciting in some ways!

'to the moon' in a literal sense.

Strap in guys we are going to Mars with this one.

Hope it is true, still holding some  Cheesy
Activity: 246

NASA? Yes, it seems more feasible and more exciting in some ways!

'to the moon' in a literal sense.

Strap in guys we are going to Mars with this one.

Activity: 75
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to goal not to people or things. Albert Einstein👆👆👆🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
Intresting news on twitter : From EMC2 team:

"Even though it is not excluded that we might work with Apple in the future, the big news is not about the contract at this time. It is something more important for Einsteinium @einsteiniumcoin"

Great  Wink

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/937744256533372929

Activity: 22
Anyone maintaining the original chain?
Activity: 238
I can not describe how happy I am with this news. Tbh, I never believed Apple story was true, but there's always "what if...". I'm so glad we got yet another proof that EMC2 team isn't shot-sighted, but is dedicated to bring their project to fulfillment. Once project is finished and fully operable it wont be hard to find potential partner (on, by far, more lucrative deal).

People really believed in that rumor? I didnt. Are there other rumors what the big announcement might be? Maybe something that someone new to Einsteinium cant guess without the proper background knowledge?
Jump to: