Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 124. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
:)
+350% in last 7 days

Incredible!   Shocked
I apologise for asking what is probably a really stupid question - but when coins are burned, does this mean that I risk losing some (or all) of the coins that I own? I'm very late to this party obviously and have only just bought some on Cryptopia.  Who or what decides which coins get burned?

when the fork happens we could see ETH like prices Wink weeee
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I apologise for asking what is probably a really stupid question - but when coins are burned, does this mean that I risk losing some (or all) of the coins that I own? I'm very late to this party obviously and have only just bought some on Cryptopia.  Who or what decides which coins get burned?

No it won't affect our coin, since coins soon will be burned are from the max supply limit (means less coin will be generate at the end thus will increase its value)
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
EMC2 exploded! Last I trade / bought EMC2 was around 800 satoshi & it's like 20 times return already. Good job guys, keep up the good work!

I certainly expected growth when bought for 1000 satosh, but I can not imagine that it will fly so high, I gave all the coins for 8000
I saw Einsteinium in the first page of coinmarketcap.
It's amazing.
A new currency raise so fast, and price is stable.
Nice to see this Post here.
Please keep going.

ethereum mentioned on CNBC !!! emc2 is moving to this algo and watch the hashrates continue to pin north and fly :-D hodl 100-500K weeee

Are soon EMC2 will run on the top of Ethereum blockchain?

emc2 minting is going to disrupt ethereum like bch did to btc Wink weee
Activity: 246

I used your trick once too. I asked my small Son what I should buy and he said "Mooncoin" and I'd never even mentioned it to him so that was very weird, so I bought some. I must admit that Mooncoin does look like a load of cr*p, but hey ... in this market where no rules apply, there is no reason why it won't also go up three or four times soon. That's what happens when you have a market that makes little sense, like the crypto market now.

I am in my 40s with children so we both have our wits about us.

I agree with your points however with one caveat, even in the dotcom bubble many good companies survived and laid the foundation for Google and Facebook.

As long as your shirt is not lost in the process, EMC2 is worthwhile of peoples money simply because it is offering something others are not - hope that the money will be re-used by EMC2 to further mankind.

And that is not the best part. EMC2 (like Bitcoin) will lay the foundation for others to follow, it won't follow, it looks like it is now going to lead and blaze a trail for other coins, maybe Unicef, RedCross, Cancer-research. If EMC2 prove it can be done, it will be repeated down the line by other, bigger charitable foundations.

That is the gift EMC2 is providing right now, a spotlight on things other than just blatant financial speculation.
It's amazing.
Please keep going.

ethereum mentioned on CNBC !!! emc2 is moving to this algo and watch the hashrates continue to pin north and fly :-D hodl 100-500K weeee

Are soon EMC2 will run on the top of Ethereum blockchain?
EMC2 exploded! Last I trade / bought EMC2 was around 800 satoshi & it's like 20 times return already. Good job guys, keep up the good work!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I need to stick a note on my forehead that says "Trust your instincts" so I see it every day and get it drummed into my thick skull.  

You could probably do a lot worse than letting a dog pick for you. Back in the dot com stocks boom, some Journalist once wrote "Even a dart throwing monkey could pick a winner", and it's the same situation here. We're in the wild west phase of cryptos and much hysteria and madness. Almost anything and everything is going up by silly percentages, and much of it is based on nothing, or not much. Back in the dot com boom all you had to do was start a tech company (not even have a product) and the market gave you an instant company valuation of billions. What we're seeing now in cryptos is the same thing. It's almost like you can't fail to get 25-50-100% profit in days or even hours, or a week at the most.  

I used your trick once too. I asked my small Son what I should buy and he said "Mooncoin" and I'd never even mentioned it to him so that was very weird, so I bought some. I must admit that Mooncoin does look like a load of cr*p, but hey ... in this market where no rules apply, there is no reason why it won't also go up three or four times soon. That's what happens when you have a market that makes little sense, like the crypto market now.

Maybe a tatoo right on the stomach, a big fat: "trust your gut".

Joke aside, I totally agree with you here, where we are now resembles to the dotcom bubble a lot. Its crazy how projects with nothing more than a mere idea and some made up roadmap are getting hundreds of millions of funding and the open markets speculating on projects so that we can see x100 within hours. In this market on top, as it is so small there is still so much manipulation going on. Im really disgusted by this. After participating in some ICO's that failed, I am now sticking only with projects that have something real to show. But as you said, its almost certain do make a profit even with total nonsense projects.

Its likely too that your mooncoin investment will make you rich next year, although mooncoin really is total rubbish as far as I know. But remember: never underestimate the instincts, as your little son picked that coin even without knowing its name, it should do good in the end to stick with it!
Nice ride, guys. I was a EMC2 whale when it was 0.0003$ but I sold 90% when it was 0.0008$.
Now I can boast about having had my pizza moment too, just like Lazlo in 2010.
lol, you must be depressed right now

I am a bit pissed off, I agree, but with my remaining 10% when we reach 1 Billion $ capitalisation I guess I will be quite happy anyway, and with 2 Billions I will really party  Cool

i feel you, buy and hold is the new strategy. dont sell be4 2 years or x100. since i missed allot of x100 since may, i used to buy litecoin on 1$ sold @ 10. ethereum on 1 $ sold @20, ive missed allot of boats. but let me remind you best strategy is not to think about the profits you could have, because thats what makes investing and stock trading so depressing @ times u wanna shoot yourself.  always believe new opportunity's arrive and dont sell high sell top, and top is i think reached within 2 years not less
0 active connection to Einsteinium network.

anyone ?

download that snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!Feg0nK7S!UJRp2EW41RzUUU71aGtbBzksZhSCB4se3NCKnVB7fpo

we are going to see alot of increased mining when the ethereum type algo(gpu minable) kicks in i'll bet on the ETH/EMC2 will go 1-1 Wink easyyyyy//^$$$
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
It's amazing.
Please keep going.

Only, EMC2 is not a "new currency", been around since March of 2014, just new features, new plan and updates plus a little mystery over the upcoming announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
0 active connection to Einsteinium network.

anyone ?

download that snapshot: https://mega.nz/#!Feg0nK7S!UJRp2EW41RzUUU71aGtbBzksZhSCB4se3NCKnVB7fpo
It's amazing.
Please keep going.

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It's amazing.
Please keep going.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yeah definitely, I guess that this struggle of gut and brain is something everybody is facing. One should definitely listen more to that. Actually that is in every situation in life, instincts are where we should base our decisions on, but I guess as we are no animals and are blessed with this thing called brain we simply don't rely automatically on our instincts. Imagine letting your dog decide what coins to pick, maybe we would all be millionaires! Actually that is a neat idea, I will just write the name of 3 coins I want to invest in on 3 papers and put dog-snacks upon them, the one that my dog picks, shall be my next investment! Cant go more wrong than if I have to choose between 3 potential investments.

I need to stick a note on my forehead that says "Trust your instincts" so I see it every day and get it drummed into my thick skull.  

You could probably do a lot worse than letting a dog pick for you. Back in the dot com stocks boom, some Journalist once wrote "Even a dart throwing monkey could pick a winner", and it's the same situation here. We're in the wild west phase of cryptos and much hysteria and madness. Almost anything and everything is going up by silly percentages, and much of it is based on nothing, or not much. Back in the dot com boom all you had to do was start a tech company (not even have a product) and the market gave you an instant company valuation of billions. What we're seeing now in cryptos is the same thing. It's almost like you can't fail to get 25-50-100% profit in days or even hours, or a week at the most.  

Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Nice ride, guys. I was a EMC2 whale when it was 0.0003$ but I sold 90% when it was 0.0008$.
Now I can boast about having had my pizza moment too, just like Lazlo in 2010.
lol, you must be depressed right now

I am a bit pissed off, I agree, but with my remaining 10% when we reach 1 Billion $ capitalisation I guess I will be quite happy anyway, and with 2 Billions I will really party  Cool

Great job. I bought at 0.065, but not so many (1500) as it was an outside bet. I never usually invest more than 100 - 200 bucks into the smaller alt coins that interest me. Kicking myself now for not buying more. It kinda felt instinctively right to buy them, and I know from previous experiences that instincts are often the very best guide. Lesson learned ..... AGAIN !!

Man I totally feel you. I was there as well. When I heard about Einsteinium the first time I also had a really good feeling about it, but unfortunately I had no money to spare at that time and then kind of forgot about it as price was going sideways anyways, it was always on my list of "coins to get" tough. I finally entered only about a week ago and cannot complain at all, Im really happy that I finally am here. Always trust your gut, lesson learned too, AGAIN! Cheesy

Strange isn't it ? I've said the same thing over and over down the years that I need to trust my instincts more, but my stupid brain always seems to win. I knew it was right to buy EMC2, but my dumb head kicked in and said "Use your rule of spending no more than 100 bucks".

Anyway, what can I say ? I invested 93 USD and I'm now sitting on 3 grand. Hardy anything to complain about and we could see 3-4-5 bucks in a few months, but should have been so much more than a few grand profit for me. Think I need to go back and look at my other alt coins and see which ones I should load up more on.

you know thats how life is, some get lucky some dont. Like warren buffet said, if he would win all his trades he would be trillionaire but instead he is a billionaire. Dont look @ what you could have, look @ what you do have.. i had 25k EMC2 and sold in june for double. i was happy @ the time with my investment. looking back big mistake, atleast i left some which i already sold @ 1 $. now im leaving the small leftovers for the longterm. i alrdy cashed out like 25k with crypto profits and still holding long term but if i havent done that i would be a millionair now lol. it will only make u depressed thinking about what you could have and what you dont have.

Yeah definitely, I guess that this struggle of gut and brain is something everybody is facing. One should definitely listen more to that. Actually that is in every situation in life, instincts are where we should base our decisions on, but I guess as we are no animals and are blessed with this thing called brain we simply dont rely automatically on our instincts. Imagine letting your dog decide what coins to pick, maybe we would all be millionaires! Actually that is a neat idea, I will just write the name of 3 coins I want to invest in on 3 papers and put dog-snacks upon them, the one that my dog picks, shall be my next investment! Cant go more wrong than if I have to choose between 3 potential investments.
Jump to: