Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 133. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

I bought 25000 EMC2 at 700 and 800 satoshi and today I am very happy. Having studied the EMC2 project and the members of the team, I told myself that this currency had a bright future ...

Nice. I have 1050 emc2 coins from 2015, i think. Price was around 50-100 satoshi. Its nice to see some growth after long vegetation  Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
On the website it says there will be a hardfork. I store my Einsteinium on a paper wallet. Do I have to do anything before the hardfork?
Activity: 155
Merit: 1

I bought 25000 EMC2 at 700 and 800 satoshi and today I am very happy. Having studied the EMC2 project and the members of the team, I told myself that this currency had a bright future ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is there still someone around here who has bought EMC2 when is was vegetating in the 20 satoshis area for more than a year?

I sold it at an earlier 'peak', what is not even a fraction of the current price. (shi)It happens.

But luckily able to rebuy and if $1.000.000.000+ would be the market cap target for EMC2, plenty of room to invest.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Is there still someone around here who has bought EMC2 when is was vegetating in the 20 satoshis area for more than a year?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
This currency has had a high % change of about +35, it has been a very good move for a currency that I did not know, congratulations.

still early here bud ... we are starting to build out some stuff today updates will be accelerated soon Wink emc2 this is rocket science<<<
Activity: 28
This currency has had a high % change of about +35, it has been a very good move for a currency that I did not know, congratulations.
It is common question now to find out the facts which are driving this market crazy. I sold my coins thinking it was normal pump but it seems that more and more money in being injected in this market. What is all about fork of which everyone is talking now? Will that work like Bitcoin forks to get some incentives in this as well ?

i'm hearing about a new mining rig company :-D emc2 california<<<<

Yeah and youll be hearing about many more soon

there's alot of contributors to the emc2 project worldwide :-D huge pump coming<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 56
It is common question now to find out the facts which are driving this market crazy. I sold my coins thinking it was normal pump but it seems that more and more money in being injected in this market. What is all about fork of which everyone is talking now? Will that work like Bitcoin forks to get some incentives in this as well ?

Yeah and youll be hearing about many more soon
Activity: 7
Well they burn, the growth will absolule the fact that coins will be less and demand more? And you all do not think that the news on the 19th is a kind of duck, for that would not be a sudden collapse?
As for me, this news from apple does not appear any where, rather only at the level of rumor and speculation. It would be excellent if Ilon Musk is interested in emc2)) That where there was a real rocket to the moon!

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Am still wondering what's driving this coin nuts, its a good feeling seeing how emc2 is soring high, hope this never stops, I keep holding, hope the coming news will be big enough to drive this coin to 10 usd

emc2 has legs ~green team inkoming :-D weeeee
lolz 😂 😂 you funny,

I did love to know how many coin is to be burnt and how many will remain, I've read through older post but can't seem to find this information

55 million coins from future supply will be burned. around 244 million coins will be total supply for emc if burned out of 299-300M

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Do I am the only one thinking it's rising way to fast to be normal, and a giant dump will occur ?
When 9 comments out of 10 are bullish without any rational reason, there's good reason to be afraid.

Finally someone here who takes a minute to think.
I have the same thought as you. Seeing so many coin with rasing very fast in both volume and price only to dump and no one touch it again later.
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
As I hold this coin since months, I'm happy, and I would be please if you're right.

But IMO there's a heavy speculation and there isn't enough reason yet for the price to be so high.
I mean, we still can do nothing with this coin except exchange it. Nothing less nothing more than this summer.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is the biggest dump in the Crypto history, and the price drop to 1800 sats.
Activity: 16
Do I am the only one thinking it's rising way to fast to be normal, and a giant dump will occur ?

I see a normal consolidation of price. Yesterday the coin dipped to 3900-4400 and got new support there after several hours. Today EMC2 is struggling at 7700-8300 after went to 9000. EMC2 again is consolidation consensus and is almost ready to Fly again. If BTC really goes ATH again, EMC2 will be at the best moment to buy zone (7700-7900) Be ready to get in and HOLD until Dec 19.

Curiosity is what move the mankind
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
When 9 comments out of 10 are bullish without any rational reason, there's good reason to be afraid.

Finally someone here who takes a minute to think.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 43
Activity: 62
is Bittrex wallet ok for the fork?
yes bittrex support the fork and polonix too
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Could someone explain what happened that the price is skyrocketing? Some kind of fork incoming?
Jump to: