Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 127. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
if you missing EMC2 rally look at Neos, it like EMC2 month ago....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

At what point should we wait for price stabilization
Activity: 77
hey everyone,

is there any prediction where this will stop?
holding only a small number of 2500 emc2 atm
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
holy shiet!! I sold my 100k bag last week for 67 cents, i thought i made killer deal! WTF!! $2?Huh  I could have $200k damnnn!!!!!!!

damn m8...that really sucks...my prayers are with you Cheesy
I had only like 3000 coins and it hurts, wouldn't like to be in your skin :/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
holy shiet!! I sold my 100k bag last week for 67 cents, i thought i made killer deal! WTF!! $2?Huh  I could have $200k damnnn!!!!!!!
Activity: 210
I hate myself now for not trusting completely in this coin few weeks ago! Cheesy
Well at least I have 50 pcs left but thats nothing Sad
Activity: 66
WOW guys, 2$!!! In here since 0.14$ Grin Grin
Activity: 12
Just downloaded the New Wallet (win) from the website and
have no connections to sync. Suggestions.

Edit: Managed to get 2 connections now.

good to see you here + news: we have sebuh on team Wink hodl emc2 30K - 50K soonish<<<
welcome to the moon tour.

we are on the moon heading to marzzz Cool hodl for 100K Wink weeee

I think you funny Mr. gembitz... You always pushing it to 5k, now 10k, 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k Based on Fword what? You're Just guessing? I understand that you have that bought like me... but we need to be realistic. I think 20k tops Bro... Please share with us the REAL REASON that you think it will SKYROCKET please? ( BTW, I wish you right ). =)

PS2 : Why you have this on your forum char? ( Warning: Trade with extreme caution! )

Thanks bro!

emc2 will be disrupting the etherum (eth) blokchan becuase new algo gpu friendly >.>vitalik looks like an alien head :-D weee

Ok, thanks for your reply back, but I WANT so see SOURCES of such information, can you provide it? I see all stuff about this coin and never heard about this GPU stuff Bro.

Thanks!
If you seen it,what do you do, EMC2 need the funding, dont need traders
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The price of EMC2 is not too bad these days, $1.50 in this very moment. In 2014 I have been tipping friends with thousands of EMC2 each. I wonder if they all still have them Smiley
Activity: 9

good to see you here + news: we have sebuh on team Wink hodl emc2 30K - 50K soonish<<<

I think you funny Mr. gembitz... You always pushing it to 5k, now 10k, 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k Based on Fword what? You're Just guessing? I understand that you have that bought like me... but we need to be realistic. I think 20k tops Bro... Please share with us the REAL REASON that you think it will SKYROCKET please? ( BTW, I wish you right ). =)

PS2 : Why you have this on your forum char? ( Warning: Trade with extreme caution! )

Thanks bro!

emc2 will be disrupting the etherum (eth) blokchan becuase new algo gpu friendly >.>vitalik looks like an alien head :-D weee

Ok, thanks for your reply back, but I WANT so see SOURCES of such information, can you provide it? I see all stuff about this coin and never heard about this GPU stuff Bro.

Thanks!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Thanks bro!

Activity: 336
Will we be effected by the fork on the 10th? kinda worried about the FUD being spread on Youtube about this.
b

Think about what you just wrote. You know it's FUD but your worried? Don't listen to that crap, do your own research and FUD will never bother you again.

I am not selling my EMC2. I am holding long term. People who are spreading FUD either cannot buy at this price or sold their EMC2 for cheap.

I agree, I'm staying for the long term as well!  Smiley

First I predicted 1.000.000.000 market cap, but I would like to adjust my prediction to at least 2/3 billion within the upcoming 6 months.

Activity: 9

Thanks bro!

Activity: 6
I wrote a PHP script that runs 24/7 and shows me leaderboards for all coins traded on Poloniex, by various time periods (not just day, like you see on poloniex.com).  This is what I see a few minutes ago, top coin for each time period:

2 hour change: EMC2
4 hour change: EMC2
6 hour change: EMC2
12 hour change: EMC2
day change: EMC2
2 day change: EMC2
4 day change: EMC2
week change: EMC2
2 week change: EMC2
month change: EMC2
2 month change: EMC2
3 month change: EMC2
6 month change: EMC2
year change: EMC2

:-)
Activity: 12

Is there still someone around here who has bought EMC2 when is was vegetating in the 20 satoshis area for more than a year?

sold farm, hogs, chickens..!!  Cheesy  ha

wife, dog shotgun Huh

i'm going to mortgage da family farm to buy more emc2 Wink weeeee
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Intresting news on twitter : From EMC2 team:

"Even though it is not excluded that we might work with Apple in the future, the big news is not about the contract at this time. It is something more important for Einsteinium @einsteiniumcoin"

Great  Wink

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/937744256533372929

I think it's a partnership with NASA just look at how they are retweeting everything from NASA since yesterday just after stating it is not a deal with apple.

Did you guys read what he said? He's talking about Apple but says "not about the contract at this time."  What contract and with whom? Even if this new thing is some special, what contract?

No apple, no contract, nothing linked to that.

But price's still rising, I love cryptos  Cheesy
Activity: 2
hi all,  I heard that the Einsteinium has a lending program but I did not find it on the company website. This is the site I get information about: https://esbankcoin.com . Is this news real or fake? Please give me the exact information about this program. Thanks all
Jump to: