Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 136. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Release the beast, 20ksat is coming....soon!!!!!!!!! Grin

50K nobrainer we have hedge funds to the tune of millions of dollars waiting to see what happens :-D weeee
Yu have a low trust piont, I've no more trusted u. Weeee ...wat?  Cheesy Grin

fuck off  Grin  emc2 to marzzz<<<
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I didn't know EMC2 before until just now when it gained a >50% growth on Poloniex.
Why is it call EMC2? I mean why it the '2'?
What is the reason for this pump, will it continue?

E=mc^2 the famous formula of Albert Einstein . This is what made atom bombs possible.
This is what explains how sun and other stars keep emitting heat and light for millions of years without running out of fuel ... Interesting name and symbol for the coin 👍
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Aliens are real!
According to cmc cryptopia have highest volume, maybe it's cmc's error but it's crazy n fun Grin
Aliens are real!

50K nobrainer we have hedge funds to the tune of millions of dollars waiting to see what happens :-D weeee
Yu have a low trust piont, I've no more trusted u. Weeee ...wat?  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
In the 90'' Apple used to advertising using Einstein picture.

That is one of reason Apple, trying to get in the blockchain (Microsoft is there, IBM is there, many others companies is there already) want to be part of it and this is the reason APPLE brought EMC2 Company and will announce on December 19.

EMC2 still less then 1 dollar, (price of the moment $ 0.71). Buy It now, at least 0.1 BTC. https://i.imgur.com/JTMARbS.jpg

Aliens are real!
number 12 in 24 hour $$ vol now

it will hit 100K soon :-D weeee promotion forthcoming steroidal pachyderms  Kiss booooom+
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
number 12 in 24 hour $$ vol now
I didn't know EMC2 before until just now when it gained a >50% growth on Poloniex.

old adopters ~ andreas charlie lee vitalik satoshi ...hodl for 100K Wink easyyyyy$$$
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hi guys, can you please explain how a hardfork is working? Do I have to get my ons EMC2 coin in my wallet in order to qualify for a fork or what exactly am I required to do? I only remember on fork in my wallet, with BCC.

Just download the new EMC2 wallet and install it. Everything else is automatic after that. Remember to backup your wallet.dat file first.

Thank you very much, I will do that as soon as possible. When exactly is the hardfork going to take place?

https://www.emc2.foundation/  Countdown to fork plus wallet download link.

i'm haired all these greed and new einsteineium miners where are little fish going to make anything mining..grrr i'll buy back here 10K soon :-D emc2 100K by january?

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Weeeeeeees are incoming Wink

EMC2 we had a meetup with the mining company experts last night looking at over 5million annual profits einsteinium foundation Beverly Hills :-D huge news<<<
few questions? how many coins will be burned? and when the fork happens do we get clone coins? like the fork that happened with btc

you've got no idea what you're talking about, right ?

damn people thinks crypto investment is easy and reachable by anyone without technical knowledge.
might be a bubble finally ....

well I am a farmer and I trade off my tractor with my phone, I did pretty good with DASH ETH and BTC couple years ago ... now I like this one and MONA to add to my account ..  have to go feed the hogs in a minute... 

That's the difference between EMC2 and other coins.
Till other coins try to drag people in, we do the opposite.
With everything that we do, we bring coin to the people.
Inside out ...

ahhh I was just messing with him Smiley   I did live on a farm a while when I was a teen though

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Hi guys, can you please explain how a hardfork is working? Do I have to get my ons EMC2 coin in my wallet in order to qualify for a fork or what exactly am I required to do? I only remember on fork in my wallet, with BCC.

Just download the new EMC2 wallet and install it. Everything else is automatic after that. Remember to backup your wallet.dat file first.

Thank you very much, I will do that as soon as possible. When exactly is the hardfork going to take place?

https://www.emc2.foundation/  Countdown to fork plus wallet download link.

i'm haired all these greed and new einsteineium miners where are little fish going to make anything mining..grrr i'll buy back here 10K soon :-D emc2 100K by january?

Weeeeeeees are incoming Wink

https://www.emc2.foundation/  Countdown to fork plus wallet download link.

EMC2 is going insane recently, oh, I found it very interesting back in March... but didn't think it would actually go to the moon one day....

i told u :-D next stop 10K then 50K then 100K then i would sell Wink weeee

Andreas Antonopolus ring a bell?<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_litecoingold
Activity: 238
few questions? how many coins will be burned? and when the fork happens do we get clone coins? like the fork that happened with btc

damn people thinks crypto investment is easy and reachable by anyone without technical knowledge.

well I am a farmer and I trade off my tractor with my phone, I did pretty good with DASH ETH and BTC couple years ago ... now I like this one and MONA to add to my account ..  have to go feed the hogs in a minute... 

Inside out ...

Some good reads today on this topic. Definitely made my day to check in every now and then. Will continue to do so but now, Ill get some sleep, funny moments arent running away I guess. Cheers everyone.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

Inside out ...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great coin. Love it and holding it which is result of trust! Wish all the best to DEV's in future.

Jump to: