Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 137. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Great Scott! What a beautiful project I see. Too bad I missed it in the beginning, was waiting for something like this for a while. Not many cryptocurrency-related companies today are interested in science. Hopefully this project will be a great success!
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
WTF JUST HAPPENED???
I buyed 100k coin in sept 8 for 2 cents each! now i look i have $60k in my wallet ?!? This true?Huh?  Should I sell or wait for $100K +
this is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not sell 30K coins, you have a nice profit and just Hodl the rest for long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
WTF JUST HAPPENED???
I buyed 100k coin in sept 8 for 2 cents each! now i look i have $60k in my wallet ?!? This true?Huh?  Should I sell or wait for $100K +

Congratulations dude!  Thats really something here. I guess nobody can tell you if you should sell. As you realized, you have real gains here already, so if you are uncertain and want to realize some of your profits, maybe sell half and stick with the other half. Thats what I would do in that situation. I could kick my ass that I didnt invest while I was constantly eyeing on EMC2 since march. I always thought there is more time to buy, no hurry, not much movements anyway. Nevertheless I'm happy to be in now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
WTF JUST HAPPENED???
I buyed 100k coin in sept 8 for 2 cents each! now i look i have $60k in my wallet ?!? This true?Huh?  Should I sell or wait for $100K +

And I mined hundreds of K in 2014. That's why crypto is the bomb! Can't give any advise but, I'm still holding... (and mining)
Hi guys, can you please explain how a hardfork is working? Do I have to get my ons EMC2 coin in my wallet in order to qualify for a fork or what exactly am I required to do? I only remember on fork in my wallet, with BCC.

Just download the new EMC2 wallet and install it. Everything else is automatic after that. Remember to backup your wallet.dat file first.

Thank you very much, I will do that as soon as possible. When exactly is the hardfork going to take place?

https://www.emc2.foundation/  Countdown to fork plus wallet download link.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
WTF JUST HAPPENED???
I buyed 100k coin in sept 8 for 2 cents each! now i look i have $60k in my wallet ?!? This true?Huh?  Should I sell or wait for $100K +
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Hi guys, can you please explain how a hardfork is working? Do I have to get my ons EMC2 coin in my wallet in order to qualify for a fork or what exactly am I required to do? I only remember on fork in my wallet, with BCC.

Just download the new EMC2 wallet and install it. Everything else is automatic after that. Remember to backup your wallet.dat file first.

Thank you very much, I will do that as soon as possible. When exactly is the hardfork going to take place?
Activity: 336
EMC2 is going insane recently, oh, I found it very interesting back in March... but didn't think it would actually go to the moon one day....

Within the Top 25 one day!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
EMC2 is going insane recently, oh, I found it very interesting back in March... but didn't think it would actually go to the moon one day....
Activity: 336
Funny name for a coin. But I don't see any future in this. Maybe it's time to quit this mining thing. Just saying.

Well that's an ill-founded opinion... Just saying.   Wink

- shitcoin name removed - ICO has been postponed to DEC 15 you can still invest.

Did you pay for that advertising?
Activity: 125
Funny name for a coin. But I don't see any future in this. Maybe it's time to quit this mining thing. Just saying.
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
hehe what is DYOR?

DYOR is the only thing people should answer before anyone have spent minimum 60 minutes of reading and searching informations.

Sorry if I was rude, of course questions are always welcome. And we're here to help.

Your questions was relevant.
The problem is that we're talking about this Hard Fork since 3 months and there is a shitload of documentation over the Internet

https://www.emc2.foundation/news/2017/10/22/9xzfg8rynoifj87kp6ym9hnxth1vmp
http://www.coincalendar.info/events/einsteinium-emc2-hard-fork/
https://www.reddit.com/r/einsteinium/comments/77zmfi/emc2_hard_fork_date_set_in_stone/

so why asking basic things to the community, when you can find this yourself and then came back with real technical, interesting and important questions ?

Well, nice to see how much you cera about other peoples Money

We're all in this together. And yes, I care for other's money and we should all be careful when talking about high risk investments like this.
Especially with EMC2 who looks very attractive but is going to be unpredictable during the 24 next days.

You are right. I alway´s considered EMC2 as a high Risk Investment.
But anyway... i like your new mood much more... Roll Eyes My Respect!
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
hehe what is DYOR?

DYOR is the only thing people should answer before anyone have spent minimum 60 minutes of reading and searching informations.

Sorry if I was rude, of course questions are always welcome. And we're here to help.

Your questions was relevant.
The problem is that we're talking about this Hard Fork since 3 months and there is a shitload of documentation over the Internet

https://www.emc2.foundation/news/2017/10/22/9xzfg8rynoifj87kp6ym9hnxth1vmp
http://www.coincalendar.info/events/einsteinium-emc2-hard-fork/
https://www.reddit.com/r/einsteinium/comments/77zmfi/emc2_hard_fork_date_set_in_stone/

so why asking basic things to the community, when you can find this yourself and then came back with real technical, interesting and important questions ?

Well, nice to see how much you cera about other peoples Money

We're all in this together. And yes, I care for other's money and we should all be careful when talking about high risk investments like this.
Especially with EMC2 who looks very attractive but is going to be unpredictable during the 24 next days.
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
He just asked... and you were not forced to answer dude. Wink

Pretty much a big problem. He even doesn't make a Google Search on the EMC2 Fork.

You say it's good for the project ?
Hello no.

This kind of guys are the first one to talk shit everywhere about ALL projects that doesn't pay off *immediately*
So yeah, you need to educate people and tell them to Do Your Own Research.

Money is sensitive, if he lose money he will be angry and project managers don't need angry people yelling all over the internet telling $xxx is a scam. period.

Well, nice to see how much you cera about other peoples Money. And i´m sure "educated" People like you will always recognize the difference between FUD and true Critics.
Would you let yourself be leaded by angry poeple ? I´m sure not, like most of the people here.
Did All the massive FUD harm BTC ? Hell no, its at nearly 11K Wink

Be a god Boy, stay polite.
Activity: 238
Poor rekit, gets rekt on his first day on the forum. DYOR means do your own research. This is more than recommendable, everyone should do it to educate themselves and to not be relying solely on others opinions. But on the other hand, I dont mind when people ask questions, thats what this forum is all about.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hehe what is DYOR? I did not ask for recommendation or investment advice.. I asked 2 specific questions. Also you don't know what i do or what will do or how i will i do it or what i have or don't have or will have. lol don't be so limited in your mentality..
Activity: 104
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
He just asked... and you were not forced to answer dude. Wink

Pretty much a big problem. He even doesn't make a Google Search on the EMC2 Fork.

You say it's good for the project ?
Hello no.

This kind of guys are the first one to talk shit everywhere about ALL projects that doesn't pay off *immediately*
So yeah, you need to educate people and tell them to Do Your Own Research.

Money is sensitive, if he lose money he will be angry and project managers don't need angry people yelling all over the internet telling $xxx is a scam. period.
Jump to: