Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 164. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Oke just bought in at 0.00001150

I believe the price will be 0.00001450 at minimum by Monday, and based on its bullish upward movement at times, wouldn't be surprised if we see it peak at 1700-2000+ when FOMO lands.

Screenshot this post Kiss

agree, this one has quick high spikes I also like it six months out

EMC2 grassroots crypto * news * --github code rolling out++ Cool weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
Oke just bought in at 0.00001150

I believe the price will be 0.00001450 at minimum by Monday, and based on its bullish upward movement at times, wouldn't be surprised if we see it peak at 1700-2000+ when FOMO lands.

Screenshot this post Kiss

agree, this one has quick high spikes I also like it six months out
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When dev decide to change hard fork time again, EMC2 maybe drop down more than expected.

And everyone who want to hold EMC2 before hard fork now can turn into BTC to get some free BTG.

By the way, hope everything will be better with all EMC2 members.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Oke that's it - sold all my EMC2 just now and you've made a new public advocate being against EMC2 and its developing team.

Everyone looking up on this bitcointalk: read back the past 30 pages - the developers are liars. Keep claiming they are ready for upgrades to pump up the price. Not tens, not hundreds but thousand of people have lost a lot of money because of these Shady businessmen operating for EMC2.

It's a shame. It really is.

Private message me for proof that this coin is used to enrich its developers only - leeching off the community. Don't fall for it.

just post here
let everyone know if your opinion is not a lie
Activity: 88
Thats bad, very very bad for your community you are losing trust, that's not serious at all, when you are incertain do not post, 2 times delay, the plan B was a another postponed?  Huh are you kidding me!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
When you see a professional project in thread it  differs in first sight from junk ones. We love EMC2 and we love einsten  Grin
Activity: 5
Oke that's it - sold all my EMC2 just now and you've made a new public advocate being against EMC2 and its developing team.

Everyone looking up on this bitcointalk: read back the past 30 pages - the developers are liars. Keep claiming they are ready for upgrades to pump up the price. Not tens, not hundreds but thousand of people have lost a lot of money because of these Shady businessmen operating for EMC2.

It's a shame. It really is.

Private message me for proof that this coin is used to enrich its developers only - leeching off the community. Don't fall for it.
Activity: 1
I wonder what will they say before the second postponed date.
Activity: 728
really its not funny Sad
2 times delayed
it's time to move to another coin

*btw do not promise anything uncertain
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
EMC2 has been ready for Hard Fork for more than two weeks now. But since we were trying to fork Wormhole out everyone had to update at the same epoche, in between two Wormholes.

We tried to do it sooner in two attempts, to loop with everyone involved, but in practice some businesses move faster than others, and such approach might appear as not what community wants. We have shown flexibility, it is time to show strong will.

So we decided to set Hard Fork date in stone, but to give enough time to the world to prepare. Here we are:

Target HF Block: 1699157

Approximate HF date: 2017/12/7

Countdown: http://hfcountdown.emc2.foundation/

Please update your EMC2 nodes with our new code, that can be found on our official GitHub repo:

GitHub: https://github.com/emc2foundation/einsteinium

Branch: master_EMC2_HardFork (default)

Wallet version: 0.13.48.0

Pool operators, exchanges and other businesses are notified, and some already performed update.

Wallets will be available for download at the beginning of the next week.
Newsletters are at the door.

Team is focused now on EMC2 applications, and will give update on that in coming days.

Thank you for your patience,

Emc2 Dev Team
Activity: 47
Reschedule Date of Hard Fork Not Gonna Help EMC2 Holders...
New Date of EMC2 Hard Fork is now 7th December  Cry
Activity: 47
EMC2 will recover soon & Then #FOMO will take EMC2 upwards Journey.
There we go again with all the wees and to the moons. Get real, people... the coin was just used for some profit by the "developers"... we, all others, are testing mices in this endeavour.

Since you obviously don't know the history of EMC2, I suggest your read up on the last few years and come back with a new attitude. You can start in 2014 at page 1 of this thread.

EMC2 @1300 pumping!!! Cool weeeeeeee #mewn

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
whether the hardfork on October 25 will not be postponed again?  Huh
Activity: 71
Activity: 5
Ok, I only see newbie and negative trust accounts hyping about "10k weee" there. Smiley

10k is ridiculous on short term, but thinking it will drop below 1000 satoshi is even more absurd. It has bounced back already to 1300, we will see 1400-1500 within 24 hours.

Sadly my account is also new as I had chosen to be a lurker past year, not anymore though. Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Ok, I only see newbie and negative trust accounts hyping about "10k weee" there. Smiley
Jump to: