Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 21. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
first fix current issue

First there was no issue, there was a 51% attack in mid-August on EMC2 network.
This is not the issue with the wallet.
Any coin including large marketcap coins could be attacked: BTG http://fortune.com/2018/05/29/bitcoin-gold-hack/

But there are things that teams could do to prevent it in the future, like solution that we implemented protects EMC2 now by marking every 10th EMC2 block with BTC hash. So now EMC2 has good security.   Only few coins have done that.

To put in your words 'the issue is fixed' and it is publicly available for use https://github.com/emc2foundation/einsteinium

Second, it is on exchanges plates now to update the nodes and let the market go. Exchanges also have some responsibilities to implement mechanisms to protect them from 51% attacks.

Third, the sooner you get to understand what we are trying to do and decide to participate, the better results you will see in terms of your holdings.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
first fix current issue
Update from:

Poloniex -  is running Lightsaber, Withdrawals are enabled again.
Bittrex - confirmed upgrade. They  will put market back to normal at the end of week.

Windows and Mac builds are right at the door.

Einsteinium foundation is looking to collect 4 Bitcoins at bc1q78nhx4yq4qdmhvu9kfxq2fm2v2ct368wvlzlyx for approved listing application.
Please donate!

We should move quickly with this offer.
Based on our research it is a great exchange in the range ~50 on CoinMarketCap

Thank you for your patience and your support.

Just to emphases the importance of this.

We have opportunity to get listed on a very,very nice liquid mid-size Korean exchange. Do we want to score or not?
Here is the btc address: bc1q78nhx4yq4qdmhvu9kfxq2fm2v2ct368wvlzlyx

If we collect more, we will just use funds for the next one, and the next one.
From now on it is ongoing process.

You got the rocket, put the fuel in!

when exchange wallet fix and when cryptopia trade start please update about wallet issue
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Lightsaber is out there! https://www.emc2.foundation/wallets/

Download, use and enjoy, with a piece of mind knowing that you’re always on the right chain.

With brilliantly engineered dPoW by Komodo inside its core, EMC2 is 51% attack resistant with Bitcoin level security.

Special thanks for this release go to Duke Leto, JL777, 0x03, SHossain and the rest of Komodo and EMC2 Core team.
Activity: 50
I transferred my Emc2 tokens to weee cash wallet and now they have disappeared. The balance has gone to zero. I could not find any option to talk to customer care or to raise my issue. Not able to understand what's happening ?  Huh

Did you not see all the notices saying not to make any transactions until further notice? Try asking on the EMC2 Slack.

I did a transaction earlier, I had 5732 ems2 on my balance, but now it's 0. And no comments ... What is going on with Weeee Cash???
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Update from:

Bittrex - confirmed upgrade. They  will put market back to normal at the end of week.

Einsteinium foundation is looking to collect 4 Bitcoins at bc1q78nhx4yq4qdmhvu9kfxq2fm2v2ct368wvlzlyx for approved listing application.
Please donate!

Can I withdraw from Polo now or do I need to wait for the new Windows wallet? Currently running 0.13.48.0

You can withdraw now to Excalibur. Many coins are on Excalibur, this is ok.
You will upgrade the wallet after withdrawal.

Thanks!
and what about cryptopia exchange how to withdraw or trade how much time take to fix
Update from:

Please donate!

Can I withdraw from Polo now or do I need to wait for the new Windows wallet? Currently running 0.13.48.0

You can withdraw now to Excalibur. Many coins are on Excalibur, this is ok.
You will upgrade the wallet after withdrawal.
Update from:

Please donate!

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Update from:

Please donate!

I transferred my Emc2 tokens to weee cash wallet and now they have disappeared. The balance has gone to zero. I could not find any option to talk to customer care or to raise my issue. Not able to understand what's happening ?  Huh

Did you not see all the notices saying not to make any transactions until further notice? Try asking on the EMC2 Slack.
Activity: 50
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Wen bittrex/upbit delisting? Roll Eyes
better listing on binance)

There is many pump'n'dump shitcoins on binance, but emc2 don't meet their requirements. Smiley
Activity: 14
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Wen bittrex/upbit delisting? Roll Eyes
when cryptopia trade start
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
This in from Poloniex:

We are still working on the EMC2 wallet issue and hope to have it available soon. We apologize for the continued delay and will let you know as soon as it is on-line.

We wanted to notify you that we have extended the deadline to withdraw the balance of EMC2 from Poloniex to November 8th (originally October 25th). Once the EMC2 wallet is back online, you will now have until November 8th, 2018 at 12:00 ET to withdraw any balance of EMC2.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
How can I install new wallet? Dont understand. Can you explain me pls? And how I can transfer my coins to new wallet from excalibur?

Windows build is not release yet.
When released, you'll only have to download it, install it and run it.
It's an update to the excalibur wallet so you don't have to transfer coins between them.
Pages:
Jump to: