Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 192. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/07/27/greek_police_arrest_alleged_russian_bitcoin_launderer/

Oh dear ... looks like I was right about BTC-E all along? Russian laundry ...

It will be missed ... fun times with Fontas and LTC on there Cheesy
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Give it time, watch how it will rebound - if you bought in at 2000 or less you've done good.

Waiting on that 3000+ support again.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Someone does NOT want the price to go back higher o_o

https://i.imgur.com/eqJ6wcR.png

fake wall if orders come close to that wall, it will disappear
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Someone does NOT want the price to go back higher o_o

https://i.imgur.com/eqJ6wcR.png
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
what the fuck , need 999 confirmation for polo  Shocked

Pending (362 of 999)

Yes, they do it with coins which had been frozen, updated etc and they are afraid there could be issues. Of course it must be frustrating to have to wait for 999 confirmations Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
what the fuck , need 999 confirmation for polo  Shocked

Pending (362 of 999)
legendary
After the unfreezing of Polo EMC2 volume has risen from 5-7 BTC/day on Bittrex to 1500 BTC/ day between Polo and Bittrex. Quite some change...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
That's awful lol, many news and development in the past weeks and it go up only because poloniex unfrozed it. Which it's an exchange not trusted like in the past, but still the number one I guess

Well, you have to consider that there where MILLIONS of EMC2 locked inside Poloniex that couldn't be traded any more, this I guess would make investors nervous.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
That's awful lol, many news and development in the past weeks and it go up only because poloniex unfrozed it. Which it's an exchange not trusted like in the past, but still the number one I guess
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
What the fuck is going on with this coin?
Is this a pump or are there actual news?

Market reaction to the coin being unfroze on Poloniex.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
It's very nice to see EMC2 back on track. The Polo ice age has finally ended Smiley
The only regret: not to have bought all available coins when it was 1000 sat up to a few days ago...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
EMC2 back on Polo and an incredible but understandable volatility. Strong nerves required for trading EMC2 today Smiley

kel-alt -
I have been seeing 'temp. disabled' for days it seems, but was not concerned, de-listing is more a concern than 't. disabled' or 'maintenance', but you know that, kinda new for me.
I have not done much trading. Got a small dollar amount at 121 sat about April 15. I sent a small donation to dev(s) 1EGfNXBD3wYVbyZT7qnYG54CBjdCDy9xbt (cannot find page of original) June 9 when it got to about 10 cents. Then sold off about a third along with some others when I tried not to 'panic sell' the crash, which by hindsight would have been the correct thing for buyback. Very happy with this move today which makes up for all other couple days losses, I think. I bought this coin because it is a good project and am glad I kept most. Go EMC2!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
What the fuck is going on with this coin?
Is this a pump or are there actual news?
legendary
Sent coins to polo an hour ago
Pending (22 of 999)

y tho

Polo does this with major updates on coins. ETH had the same and countless others. Just a precaution for a few days until they are certain all is well.

... And the train rolls on - 2700

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-emc2
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Sent coins to polo an hour ago
Pending (22 of 999)

y tho
legendary

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Poloniex back at work .. woohoo ..

EMC2 back on Polo and an incredible but understandable volatility. Strong nerves required for trading EMC2 today Smiley

Back at 2000 2300 satoshis, opened at 1400 .. not shabby Smiley

Tips for the poor may be sent to my charity address: Love Me Cheesy

ETcdyRsz7PhxjtqKT6WxX29X2mika72XrB

I had an epiphany this weekend and very soon, once I think about it a bit more, will have an interesting "EMC2 project" I recon will inspire some people to think about technological solutions to a social issue that very few people (myself included) ever gave a moments notice.
Yet there are brave folks who dedicate their lives to it ... mostly because few others are willing to.

To be continued ...
Jump to: