Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 194. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Hey Guys,

Where is a good place to mine EMC2 coin with a pool hash rate greater than 500 MH\S?

https://pool.emc2.foundation
Activity: 51
Hey Guys,

Where is a good place to mine EMC2 coin with a pool hash rate greater than 500 MH\S?
Activity: 50

Looking forward to Polo unfreeze!  Cool
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Conclusion..polo is crappy exchange? Roll Eyes Huh

I stopped using Polo long time ago....mainly I use Bittrex. Although from time to time, some shady things with many different alts can be seen there, I really never had any similiar problems with my account/coins being frozen etc.
Big up for Bittrex, keep up with the good work!  Cheesy

Agree, I've been slowly reducing my exposure to polo - I suspect that they will delist EMC2 in their next cull round - I noticed that any coin that causes them more than a few minutes of work seems to be getting delisted - even if its just a hard fork. Not good customer service IMO.

~we need to be on yobit Wink lol

YoBit and BlueTrade

You do know that average "support reply in Yobit is 14 to 20 days? And that for simple issue like "frozen" withdrawal ...
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Grassrooting - My congrats to Varvarin for opening EMC2 school!

Yeii pics ... I have proof of existence Cheesy

That was me after 4 hours sleep in +40c heat Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
I saw it for the first time.But I'il follow einsteinium.It original idea.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
why market on polo freeze ?

It's a looong story, you should go back several pages to follow all episodes....
But nobody exactly knows the exact answer, since Polo didn't answer to inquires.
Activity: 4

hi, i'm new to einsteinium. where can i download the software/program? is there something similar to claymore? thanks guys
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

mr.enigmatic answering first questions...

Happy Friday!

this is FRIGGIN AWESOME ...

why cant you guys just live here in australia ... Tongue ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Conclusion..polo is crappy exchange? Roll Eyes Huh

I stopped using Polo long time ago....mainly I use Bittrex. Although from time to time, some shady things with many different alts can be seen there, I really never had any similiar problems with my account/coins being frozen etc.
Big up for Bittrex, keep up with the good work!  Cheesy

Agree, I've been slowly reducing my exposure to polo - I suspect that they will delist EMC2 in their next cull round - I noticed that any coin that causes them more than a few minutes of work seems to be getting delisted - even if its just a hard fork. Not good customer service IMO.

~we need to be on yobit Wink lol

YoBit and BlueTrade

nooo ...

never ever EVER yobit ...

bleutrade - yes ... but yobit - wtf ... seriously - they are THE WORST exchange on the planet ...

well - not so much the exchange itself - but the lazy greedy people that run it ...

seriously mate - dont go there - there will be regrets doing that sort of move - from now to the end of time if we go anywhere near them ...

#crysx
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
These guys look very serious apparently, they are learning the art of war - If I would work on Poloniex I would be very scared  Grin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Is he teaching to unfreeze polo ? Joking  Cheesy, can you explain what is this axactly about?

imagine being a guy at Polo with a red and a green button labelled "EMC2" in front of you and reading all this stuff and other channels... would you press green or keep on watching :-D
Probably I'll keep wacthing  Cheesy but eventually someone have to press that green button for god sake

Probably this will take a while as all signs are showing now that they have more than just a big mess going on internally, it seems to be HUGE.

The reason for me to speculate like this is that on instance I was checking on Polo via their API today and that got me confused. If there is an incident, the normal sequence of events would be to shut down the wallet, afterwards disable off-chain transactions and then flag the web and other interfaces. Appears that the node was disabled, then frontend frozen while trades were still going through. This teaches us that the web interface and API aren't connected directly but only via the backend which was continuing it's work when they discovered an issue.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Is he teaching to unfreeze polo ? Joking  Cheesy, can you explain what is this axactly about?

imagine being a guy at Polo with a red and a green button labelled "EMC2" in front of you and reading all this stuff and other channels... would you press green or keep on watching :-D
Probably I'll keep wacthing  Cheesy but eventually someone have to press that green button for god sake

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Is he teaching to unfreeze polo ? Joking  Cheesy, can you explain what is this axactly about?

crypto in general,
trading,
introduction to blockchain...

best guy will be taken to work with us

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

mr.enigmatic answering first questions...

Happy Friday!

Such a shame With Polo..
I wanted to get my account verified so i could transfer larger amounts in and out, this was in April.
2Months later they responded to my ticket and said the picture was blurry (taken with 18megapixel camera).

Waited another 2weeks to be able to upload a new picture, it got verified yesterday.
I have moved almost all my funds out of Polo, never again shall i use such a sh***y exchange site as Polo.

I really hope EMC2 have better luck and dont get delisted, not for my sake but for the coin itself.

When a really stable wallet for EMC2 gets out i will transfer all my EMC2 to that wallet and keep for long holding.

The verification thing takes forever, got a similar issue. Application not approved forever, then suddenly the status on the profile page changed without any notification.

Our current wallet btw is super stable, based on plain LTC code. We are inly one version behind, need to have the soft forks through before releasing the next update.
Jump to: