Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 24. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Just thought I'd give you a heads up on something I saw posted on Twitter : https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18159147

Seems like someone wants to test the "theoretical cost" of a 51% attack on the EMC2 network. Here is a link to the PoW 51% Attack Cost website: https://www.crypto51.app/coins/EMC2.html

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi all, i have a little problem here, i missed the chance to transfer my emc2 from Polo exchange before it gets delisted, so now it got stuck there, with Bittrex not allowing new emc2 deposits/withdrawals, i wonder if it's safe to transfer my emc2 to an offline wallet like coinomi.
Thanks for your help Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Einsteinium mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/einsteinium
Activity: 57
how much more time take to fix wallet issue
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

theminingpool.online

Einsteinium [EMC2] Added to TheMiningPool.online!
~
Great!
One more pool for EMC2.
Furthermore, the pool has 0% mining fees. It might catch more EMC2 miners soon.
The pool might probably help the network of EMC2 spread hashrates out and partially prevent potential serious replay attacks.

This is an autoswittching pool ...

It is great another pool is added, but this is the type of pool that IS the hashrate issue problem that the network cops from time to time. Non-fee or not, autoswitchers are the reason so many coins have issues. If you want to really help the netwrok, stay on a pool that mines EMC2 DIRECTLY.

I think CWI need to look at the new EMC2 Code and organize a compile. Looking at it in the next week as that is the start of the new coin additions to the Pyroxene (theMINE) platform.

#crysx
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

Einsteinium [EMC2] Added to TheMiningPool.online!

Einsteinium [EMC2]
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3041

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
hello all
I have problems with some transactions from pool
Some transactions have gone through and some are stuck.

What i need to do ? how to solve this problem?

Thanks  a lot for any help

some of those might have been reverted by the attacks the network received. Check on the block explorer if they exist.
Activity: 30

What about EMC on local wallets, what should we do?
Activity: 10
hello all
I have problems with some transactions from pool
Some transactions have gone through and some are stuck.

https://d.radikal.ru/d05/1809/db/1533a8d96cde.jpg

What i need to do ? how to solve this problem?

Thanks  a lot for any help
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The implementation of KMD dPoW which will prevent in the future any new 51% attack  is a great news, especially considering how often this sort of problem has happened in the past, not only to EMC2, but to many other coins as well.
Activity: 1
What will happen to the old wallet, do I have a transfer that requires 2500 confirmations?  Huh
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Einsteinium was born in 2014, a good project but I do not see it listed on the Binance website. If it is listed on this site I will trade volume and investment costs will grow high.

you can trade volume on Bittrex Cheesy
What is the difference?

Besides Bittrex, you can also trade EMC2 in Upbit, Poloniex, and Cryptopia. Those are well known exchanges that you can trade with volume.

Cryptopia it supports many coin including dead coin also be aware!

If for whatever reason you do not like EMC2 which is one of the coins with the strongest development, you are welcome to invest in other coins, including dead coins.

LIST OF PEERS FOR WALLET? :\ TIA
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
  Using KMD dPoW, EMC2 blocks will be recorded in BTC’s chain and remain there permanently. Those blocks will serve EMC2 against chain manipulation. Based on our research this is the best solution. Good job KomodoPlatform , congrats!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Im crying, been on vacation for over 6months.

Lost about 8.000usd due to delisted coins and now i cant touch my EMC2 on bittrex, what is this?

Had around 60.000emc2...

What to do with them?

You need to wait for the wallet to be tested and released. After that the wallet on exchange will reopen.
Activity: 43
Im crying, been on vacation for over 6months.

Lost about 8.000usd due to delisted coins and now i cant touch my EMC2 on bittrex, what is this?

Had around 60.000emc2...

What to do with them?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Using KMD dPoW, EMC2 blocks will be recorded in Bitcoin’s chain and remain there permanently. Those blocks will act as the guardians for the whole EMC2 network against chain manipulation. Based on our research this is the best solution.

Good job Komodo, congrats!

To be on the safe side until new (Lightsaber) wallet is out, we have recommended exchanges to disable deposits and withdrawals.

This is priority for us, we are fully focused and aiming to release it in the next two weeks. As a big update that also requires integration between two systems the whole work is time consuming, so thank you for your patience and flexibility.

Once released, exchanges will update EMC2 wallet and put market back to normal.

I hope you share our excitement about getting security to the next level.

We are putting a new road map. Please check it out shortly.

More details on this, but other topics as well you can read in the latest newsletter:
https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/7/
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Einsteinium was born in 2014, a good project but I do not see it listed on the Binance website. If it is listed on this site I will trade volume and investment costs will grow high.

What is the difference?

Besides Bittrex, you can also trade EMC2 in Upbit, Poloniex, and Cryptopia. Those are well known exchanges that you can trade with volume.

If for whatever reason you do not like EMC2 which is one of the coins with the strongest development, you are welcome to invest in other coins, including dead coins.
copper member
Activity: 449
Merit: 2
web3 developer | Youtuber

What is the difference?

Activity: 590
Merit: 116
Today is last day when you can transfer your EMC2 from Poloniex, don't forget to do that or you risk to lose it forever.
EMC2 will be delisted on September 25th. You will have until that date to trade relevant pairs on Poloniex, and up to and including October 25th to withdraw your EMC2.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Today is last day when you can transfer your EMC2 from Poloniex, don't forget to do that or you risk to lose it forever.
Pages:
Jump to: