Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 234. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/nM4p0Gx.jpg

Office space ... complete with horns Cheesy

I'd rather not post the whole team pic as it came out blurry. I'll have to wait for Jo's phone picture (which I forgot to ask for)

OK one more ... slightly different angle ... can see the conference table with Italian leather furniture (from 20 odd years ago, which still looks new, God bless Italians)

https://i.imgur.com/ulcCQZk.jpg

With me reflecting in the mirror ... heh .. and that is Jo  Wink

I might get murdered for this ...
was a good first day at the office . Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Is it possible that Wormhole Event won't occur during one of epoch?

Could you specify Block Rewards Table. It doen't match current situation. It's 31 epoch block reward should be 16 EMC2(according to the table), but it is only 8 EMC2 in fact
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Good evening to all. First meeting went well, great group off people we have and pizza was real tasty... Smiley Now lets start work on our Einstein...

Welcome EMC2 team member Cheesy

If you don't give more news in the next week. We'll send someone to investigate :p

If this goes well, I'll insist you come and see Cheesy

... also, I'll need some of that Foundation BTC stash, in 10 days time, month end. We are almost approaching €550 in costs, which is 1 BTC now. Could be less BTC by then Smiley

Oh ye, I have a price list for various things we need done for EMC2. It's under the max budget all in. Sorting through for a day or two, some more meetings to be had and will announce what is planned.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

I'd rather not post the whole team pic as it came out blurry. I'll have to wait for Jo's phone picture (which I forgot to ask for)

OK one more ... slightly different angle ... can see the conference table with Italian leather furniture (from 20 odd years ago, which still looks new, God bless Italians)

With me reflecting in the mirror ... heh .. and that is Jo  Wink

If you don't give more news in the next week. We'll send someone to investigate :p
legendary

With me reflecting in the mirror ... heh .. and that is Jo  Wink

legendary
Good evening to all. First meeting went well, great group off people we have and pizza was real tasty... Smiley Now lets start work on our Einstain...

Thanks for the update  Grin
Activity: 4
Good evening to all. First meeting went well, great group off people we have and pizza was real tasty... Smiley Now lets start work on our Einstain...
legendary
Thanks to everyone for the support with our Block explorer

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org

Thanks guys

Thank you Cheesy

--------------------

Update:

-- Today is the day we get dev team together in my office (after we wipe the dust from the tables) ... will post pic later.

-- Three designs have been sketched out. Two are posted already, we like the third, just doing some amendments.

-- We'll do a publicity run most likely this week to help chose which designs we like best and go with that.

-- Team is made up of some super experienced coders and designers complimented by a bunch of newbies to programming and designers who will learn, while studying coding.

-- In effect, this is the direction I see EMC2 as best suited for. Educating a new generation of developers.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Thanks to everyone for the support with our Block explorer

http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org

Thanks guys
legendary

When you think the road ahead is clear Cheesy

Thanks Jovana Smiley

Good morning and finally EMC2 price is increased again.  Smiley

Good morning and thanks for the Amsterdam Cat pic ... love it Cheesy

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/fa/0f/6efa0fbbfe9bd1142b4432456446b96b.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jJw4LwC.jpg

It was magic. I love Amsterdam  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/WhFp7BB.jpg?1

4th visit, this time via Eindhoven ... Holland is like the best country ever ... "it Functions" ... it just works. All of it ..
I'm glad  Wink
legendary
einstein will rise again on this alt madness

Yeah ofc its going to rise again, but first its going to flatline for another year or two.

You know how the cycle works.

See ya all in 2019.

If XBC can rise again and it's only the start ... well ... watch this space.

Also, the lead dev is back from her Masters exam and will start on EMC2 planning from tomorrow I think. Further more, we might get a another dev team involved ... lets only say "What goes around, comes around"
legendary

Good morning and finally EMC2 price is increased again.  Smiley

Good morning and thanks for the Amsterdam Cat pic ... love it Cheesy

It was magic. I love Amsterdam  Cool

4th visit, this time via Eindhoven ... Holland is like the best country ever ... "it Functions" ... it just works. All of it ..

Good morning and finally EMC2 price is increased again.  Smiley
legendary

Yeah ofc its going to rise again, but first its going to flatline for another year or two.

See ya all in 2019.

See ya in 2019, this time we'll reach 1k sats
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

See ya all in 2019.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Sad for me,,, bought EMC2 at price 370 but now price going down under 300 sats,, should i sell my coin with lose or better hold EMC 2 and hope price will increase again?

The value of alt coins are quite fluid. If you sell on every drop, you loose. If you hold you stand a chance of having your investment grow but, there is always risk. Don't give in to the "looser spiral".
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
legendary
Sad for me,,, bought EMC2 at price 370 but now price going down under 300 sats,, should i sell my coin with lose or better hold EMC 2 and hope price will increase again?

Price will rise again, give it some time.
Jump to: