Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 233. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Here is a pic of the EMC2 foundation wallet
legendary
Is it possible that Wormhole Event won't occur during one of epoch?

Could you specify Block Rewards Table. It doen't match current situation. It's 31 epoch block reward should be 16 EMC2(according to the table), but it is only 8 EMC2 in fact

Wormholes don't appear in every epoch. They are more like once a month averaged.

Alas, yes we will update OP, it sure needs sprucing up. It's a cumulative effort, I need a couple of things done to justify spending time updating OP which might change shortly after.

What is the current wallet version?

It's on the OP, v0.9 something or other.

Greeting from London ... again. I'll be here all week Cheesy

- to the EMC2 dev team -- do your homework kids Wink

Huge Dumps are coming to EMC2,

Get out while you can

I saw a blue cloud .. BLUE cloud over the Alps and 2 of the 3 hours were bathed in the most awe-inspiring colours of the rainbow across the almost clear skies, with a few fluffy clouds coloured red and that blue one.

Also I became an uncle 2 days ago. This will be a good month Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

Could you specify Block Rewards Table. It doen't match current situation. It's 31 epoch block reward should be 16 EMC2(according to the table), but it is only 8 EMC2 in fact

Wormholes don't appear in every epoch. They are more like once a month averaged.

Alas, yes we will update OP, it sure needs sprucing up. It's a cumulative effort, I need a couple of things done to justify spending time updating OP which might change shortly after.

What is the current wallet version?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Sorry guys, had a hung cronjob at the pool, fixed now !
thanks oc time for me check it out if i will be lucky to mine some emc2 from my computer good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Sorry guys, had a hung cronjob at the pool, fixed now !
What's wrong with Einsteinium network? There were no block found for about a day) You can check this at Einsteinium explorer since Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:20:18 GMT to Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:30:07 GMT no blocks found.

EMC2 Suprnova pool also doesn't show correct statistics, and no payments for about day and a half

Any ideas what is going on? Any chance to obtain payment for that period?

Or better stop mining it while network has such issues

My wallet quit updating at "29 hours behind" yesterday. Bad block somewhere?

Get out while you can

Now THAT'S funny! Thanks for the humor...
i <3 btc and bacon, and hate being treated like a mushroom......

I have no idea what this means but I did buy some EMC2 and so I hope we get some good updates soon.

I too love Bitcoin and bacon, however.  lol.

Good luck!

"treated like a mushroom" = being kept in the dark. No idea on the rest!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Get out while you can

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
What's wrong with Einsteinium network? There were no block found for about a day) You can check this at Einsteinium explorer since Mon, 26 Sep 2016 10:20:18 GMT to Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:30:07 GMT no blocks found.

EMC2 Suprnova pool also doesn't show correct statistics, and no payments for about day and a half

Any ideas what is going on? Any chance to obtain payment for that period?

Or better stop mining it while network has such issues
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Good evening to all. First meeting went well, great group off people we have and pizza was real tasty... Smiley Now lets start work on our Einstain...

Thanks for the update  Grin
    U r welcome Smiley I think you gonna be more curious if we dont give you all the info at once ... Smiley
Welcome EMC2 team member Cheesy
thank you Smiley

I am glad that we have a new team members. Smiley
    PI and PHI in the Great Pyramids of Egypt

Another interesting relationship between Pi and Phi is related to the geometry of the Great Pyramid of Giza.
 This relationship connects dimensions of the Great Pyramids to both, or weather it is simple coincidence.
It It relates to the fact that 4 dividend by square root oh phi is almost exactly equal to Pi:

The square root of Phi (1.6180339887...) = 1.2720196495...
  4 divided by 1.2720196495.. = 3.14460551103...
  PI = 3.14159265359...
The difference of these two numbers is less than a 10th percent.
legendary
smart and creative people working on emc2 so expect the best outcome   Wink

smart and creative people working on emc2 so expect the best outcome   Wink
Activity: 4
EMC2 was always one of my favorite alts.....things are looking up?  Cool
 Yes things are looking up. We gonna update some more news in short time notice...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
EMC2 was always one of my favorite alts.....things are looking up?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

If this goes well, I'll insist you come and see Cheesy

... also, I'll need some of that Foundation BTC stash, in 10 days time, month end. We are almost approaching €550 in costs, which is 1 BTC now. Could be less BTC by then Smiley

Oh ye, I have a price list for various things we need done for EMC2. It's under the max budget all in. Sorting through for a day or two, some more meetings to be had and will announce what is planned.

I'll go visit for sure.

Activity: 4
Good evening to all. First meeting went well, great group off people we have and pizza was real tasty... Smiley Now lets start work on our Einstain...

Thanks for the update  Grin
    U r welcome Smiley I think you gonna be more curious if we dont give you all the info at once ... Smiley
Welcome EMC2 team member Cheesy
thank you Smiley
legendary

Jump to: