Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 230. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Varvarin, I sent a PM for you, could you answer please?

Re: EMC2 ---
« Sent to: brisadinBr on: October 23, 2016, 10:11:48 AM

Erm, I did .. Smiley

--------------

Top Mindblowing Science Documentaries
http://imgur.com/gallery/KSIdk
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

If that was the case then it I guess my firewall only hates EMC2, because I have no issues with other wallets.

As a veteran of about 300 coin wallets over the years, they have been known to be quite temperamental for some users. One of the main reasons I keep the whole wallet file (chain et al) backed up on flash drives is just this.

In EMC2 defence ... I have not been able to sync up my BTC Core wallet for about 6 months, tried everything (every update), gave up in the end and formatted my PC and it worked.

In your defence(?) my EMC2 wallet seized up as well, hence the restoration and upload of synced file, so I am well on the ball and take great pride in pointing out EMC2 does not break, so we can't have anything that contradicts that ... illusion point.

In other news: I guess someone has realised that dropping EMC2 below 250 sats is just giving it away ... har har ...
In other other news: If you have quantity of EMC2 to sell and don't want to crash the price or wait for sells to fill, please contact me directly.

Varvarin, I sent a PM for you, could you answer please?
Activity: 4
legendary
wooo going up

For no clear reason. Seems like whales just picked a coin and decided to hype it.

Look at the price history of EMC2 this summer

whatever what reason, nice that is going up anyway.

1) Actual buying
2) Something going on development wise
3) Markets are mad - 2 reasons
--- a) Something got hacked 2 days ago which triggered BTC buying
--- b) Polo whales are minted with various shenanigans (*cough*ETH/ETC/XMR*cough*). Everything is fun again
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
wooo going up

For no clear reason. Seems like whales just picked a coin and decided to hype it.

whatever what reason, nice that is going up anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
wooo going up

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
wooo going up

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

If that was the case then it I guess my firewall only hates EMC2, because I have no issues with other wallets.

As a veteran of about 300 coin wallets over the years, they have been known to be quite temperamental for some users. One of the main reasons I keep the whole wallet file (chain et al) backed up on flash drives is just this.

In EMC2 defence ... I have not been able to sync up my BTC Core wallet for about 6 months, tried everything (every update), gave up in the end and formatted my PC and it worked.

In your defence(?) my EMC2 wallet seized up as well, hence the restoration and upload of synced file, so I am well on the ball and take great pride in pointing out EMC2 does not break, so we can't have anything that contradicts that ... illusion point.

In other news: I guess someone has realised that dropping EMC2 below 250 sats is just giving it away ... har har ...
In other other news: If you have quantity of EMC2 to sell and don't want to crash the price or wait for sells to fill, please contact me directly.

I have found that to be true as well about wallets being rather fickle. I will wait for the new wallet, it is ok, thanks for getting back to me  Cool
legendary

Bitbay is the Future!!!

Yes, we'll have to wait for a new wallet. The main focus right now is a new design, new website and building a reliable team of passionnate people (varvarin was able to do it). We know the wallet need and update, but we still have a working one (with small bugs), i still wish we could have a new wallet which can handle 600k transactions  Roll Eyes.

If you have any questions or ideas, let us know we'll gladly discuss them with you or any members of the community.

Thanks for filling me in. Any ETA on wallet?

No ETA on wallet, but we'll let the community know as soon as we can.

Thanks  Cool

The wallet seems to work fine for me. If you have 0 connections you probably have a problem with a firewall or antivirus preventing the wallet from connecting to the others.

Bitbay is the Future!!!

Yes, we'll have to wait for a new wallet. The main focus right now is a new design, new website and building a reliable team of passionnate people (varvarin was able to do it). We know the wallet need and update, but we still have a working one (with small bugs), i still wish we could have a new wallet which can handle 600k transactions  Roll Eyes.

If you have any questions or ideas, let us know we'll gladly discuss them with you or any members of the community.

Thanks  Cool
legendary

Yes, we'll have to wait for a new wallet. The main focus right now is a new design, new website and building a reliable team of passionnate people (varvarin was able to do it). We know the wallet need and update, but we still have a working one (with small bugs), i still wish we could have a new wallet which can handle 600k transactions  Roll Eyes.

The wallet isn't broken, one of the few coins that actually never broke ... not entirely sure what went on couple of weeks ago to glitch up. The fix seems to be to just restore a previous point and let it sync over the bug.

For the QT wallet work, we have two options:

OKToshi from OKCash - The Legend.
Homebrew from the new devs (with some help from OKToshi)

Ideally, I want new guys to do it, so we can retain the skills and for the future updates (also they can sell their skills to other coins and buy EMC2 Smiley)
legendary

Activity: 3
In regards to the new logo.

I think they all look like 80's graffiti...

Heheh, just been looking with this in mind and you could be right. Cheesy

The reasoning behind the logos is:

Brain
Circuit Board
EMC2 fits

Front page picture is (I hope) going to be the atomic structure of Einsteinium, just fancy. Reasoning behind that is: each atom can represent a member of future uber science group affiliated to EMC2.

Also, the V1 logo is going to be for the Christmas Special ... being a nice xmas tree  Grin

I think the logo would improve with a bit of smoothening...it would be a bit more modern and elegant in my opinion
I love the front page and xmas plans   Grin

Also...here some music to cleanse your mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCUDvDQi0M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsOwUTnVnEY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCaw_26Z2BU

...enjoy the day :3
Bitbay is the Future!!!

legendary
I found a glitch in the wallet itself, under proxy settings when you enter tor or any other proxy you cannot uncheck it, it instantly goes back to the previous setting, not sure how to fix that.

Not something I used, sorry.

One of the events is wallet update. Still split on who should do it. Core would be the obvious choice, we have some plans for online wallet as well.

New wallet would be cool, since old 1 will not sync for me. Do you have an ETA for it??

I had some issues with "No Source", I do keep a backup of the whole roaming wallet folder and copied of the files and let it sync again. Took a backup like 10 weeks ago. Works fine since.

Uploading file now, man this will take hours ... slow ass upload speed.

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tevphe5wn0xr87/Einsteinium.zip

Thanks for the download, but the main issue is that wallet connects to no one. Has 0 connections, I notice that apart from you no one offered a solution, seems there are no Dev's here on this project, wondering if this is a dying project.

Not a dying project, me and varvarin have been working for the last year and more to put back that project on its feets.

Finding dev for website, wallet and apps is not as easy as it sounds. The wallet will get an update, till then we'll have to warn members of the community about this problem. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hello guys. Any pool online ?

https://emc2.suprnova.cc
http://emc.coinpool.biz/

both are online

Thanks for getting back to me. So bottom line we have wait for new wallet?

Bitbay is the Future!!!
I found a glitch in the wallet itself, under proxy settings when you enter tor or any other proxy you cannot uncheck it, it instantly goes back to the previous setting, not sure how to fix that.

One of the events is wallet update. Still split on who should do it. Core would be the obvious choice, we have some plans for online wallet as well.

New wallet would be cool, since old 1 will not sync for me. Do you have an ETA for it??

I had some issues with "No Source", I do keep a backup of the whole roaming wallet folder and copied of the files and let it sync again. Took a backup like 10 weeks ago. Works fine since.

Here it is:

Thanks for the download, but the main issue is that wallet connects to no one. Has 0 connections, I notice that apart from you no one offered a solution, seems there are no Dev's here on this project, wondering if this is a dying project.

Not a dying project, me and varvarin have been working for the last year and more to put back that project on its feets.

Finding dev for website, wallet and apps is not as easy as it sounds. The wallet will get an update, till then we'll have to warn members of the community about this problem. Thanks for pointing it out.

both are online

Thanks for getting back to me. So bottom line we have wait for new wallet?
legendary

Here it is:

both are online
Activity: 14
Jump to: