Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 241. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
who or what creates this volume Huh
the volume is more than twice the marketcap
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
"Praxiscat", "Einsteinium Wisdom" and "AhumanbeingX" is still here?
Christine, David, Ryan

no, they left the foundation in 2014

What about Bobsurplus? Is he still in the team?  Grin
That's what I wonder, too.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Christine, David, Ryan

What about Bobsurplus? Is he still in the team?  Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
why is this coin going up all of a sudden? Is there News?
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
Amazing price hike indeed, its time to sell some of my EMC2 holdings before it goes down again.
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Ok we'll see about this in a few months. Who are the current devs and is any money being raised to help fund science?

Varvarin and Djnocide are main .. erm project managers Smiley

Not raising anything right now, wasn't really planning on it until design overhaul and BTC halving party is done. The price jump took us by surprise ... awesome surprise, but a surprise none the less  Shocked

There is plenty to do. I left full time employment a month ago to work on IT and crypto projects. So far so good, I say.

--- Today is a date with destiny -- 2nd IT project interview. The first I mentioned a couple of months back is still in the running .. (large company board of directors, Brexit, summer hols keeping the decision at bay)

This was a nice sight to wake up to:

1000 volume -- Amazing!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Good to see some actions on the market, but be careful with this kind of volume. Don't get burn by buying too high.

I bought some yesterday. Was it a good move?

Sure was.

Just so it's on record ... I did sell about 2.5 btc worth 400-500 sats .. still holding over 7mil (after 2mil given away) -- which I paid for myself since 2014 -- I can only thank the traders and fun trolls from Polo and Bittrex for sponsoring the design revamp and push into new. Was getting a tad boring paying for things myself  Grin

EMC2 burned many in 2014, don't get burned now, not while we are trying to get it back on track finally. There is a lot of love for the coin and what it represented and I hope still represents ...

Ok we'll see about this in a few months. Who are the current devs and is any money being raised to help fund science?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Been a good year since I've checked in here but you guys certainly have got my attention today, Good seeing all the old faces from the start still around! Well deserved!

good things are coming for EMC2  Wink
nac
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Been a good year since I've checked in here but you guys certainly have got my attention today, Good seeing all the old faces from the start still around! Well deserved!
legendary
Christine, David, Ryan

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Christine, David, Ryan
legendary
Good to see some actions on the market, but be careful with this kind of volume. Don't get burn by buying too high.

Sure was.

Just so it's on record ... I did sell about 2.5 btc worth 400-500 sats .. still holding over 7mil (after 2mil given away) -- which I paid for myself since 2014 -- I can only thank the traders and fun trolls from Polo and Bittrex for sponsoring the design revamp and push into new. Was getting a tad boring paying for things myself  Grin

EMC2 burned many in 2014, don't get burned now, not while we are trying to get it back on track finally. There is a lot of love for the coin and what it represented and I hope still represents ...

Sold some too, but too soon, never thought it would go that high  Undecided

what was the price?
legendary
Nice to see you Varvarin Wink

Likewise, always fun to see veterans Smiley
Nice to see you Varvarin Wink
legendary

Sure was.

I'm hold my EMC2 since 2014 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Jump to: