Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 244. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Making some good progress with building my own geek team ...

... just realised something, in 17 years I have never failed a job interview, every single job I applied for and went to interview, I got. This little business plan is a "job" ... and the customer meeting was the interview.

True story: KPMG hired me after 3 rounds of interviews back in 2003.
- 1st round I was alone to pass.
- They found no one comparable for 2nd round, so I was alone with senior managers.
- 3rd round was with 2 workers, manager and assistant manager. No one ever until then went alone to 2nd round, so 3rd round was just to test me and see if the 2 ladies wanted to work with me.

This is it ... just need to seal the deal now and finance sorted until year's end. Developers on hand, contacts being made.

When .. when this goes through, EMC2 will have real development and I really mean real. 

Grin Grin Grin

ps: (the two teen devs are still on payroll, just not bothering them now until school year is done. Older one is doing finals now)
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Looking for active members to help a High school student project take off.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
SRSLY
get yo sheets together
and get a topia listing EMC2
Wink
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Messy couple of weeks in markets ... did warn of BTC at $500 .. and it's coming.

I like to think EMC2 is way undervalued, of course I don't like losing either ... but still undervalued. Trade away.

SO close to moment of truth on my plans ... next week I hope and we'll have much to celebrate.

There's a lot of selling pressure on many alts because of BTC rise.
The recent surge in BTC is killing all my alt holdings.
How low do you think EMC could go?

Right now, it's holding a 50sats. It's a good sign but we don,t know what will happen near the BTC halving
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Messy couple of weeks in markets ... did warn of BTC at $500 .. and it's coming.

I like to think EMC2 is way undervalued, of course I don't like losing either ... but still undervalued. Trade away.

SO close to moment of truth on my plans ... next week I hope and we'll have much to celebrate.

The recent surge in BTC is killing all my alt holdings.
How low do you think EMC could go?
legendary

legendary

legendary

Awesome! I would have loved to visit the London meetup! Thanks for coming to CoinFestUK Smiley

Just wanted to say thanks for supporting CoinFestUK and being an awesome sponsor! Looking forward to working with you again

Keep bringing up good project and we'll be happy to back them.

varvarin, things will be really interesting for you, don't look back.

Thanks mates, We are going to win this game.  Grin

Even the ETH meetup is a co-incidence. Past 14 months are co-incidence after co-incidence. It's almost as if there is a plan .... by the stars above.
"Life is but a straight road, the decisions one did not make are the corners one did not take"

Soothing ... like my morning with Morcheeba - Big Calm - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHjy9p_rk

legendary
Wish me good fortune ... for this week is turning out to be ... of significance.

Always wanted 10mil EMC2, got to 8.1mil .. then gave away 1.2mil, on top of maybe 1mil over a year. This works out, I'm going for 100mil EMC2 and bringing people in.

... also .. shhhh ... don't tell anyone, but may just get access to a pro FX trading bot ... for those that remember April 2014, Black Coin pool used other coins to profit while paying out in BLK. Yeah ... going to use the entire market (apart from a few coins I like) to pay for EMC2 ... science research stuff into .. erm .. how much can a pro bot really beat the market. Will do experiment results and all.

Coming soon.  Grin

always wanted to get 1% of total supply, your goal is far greater than mine Tongue

Don't worry, I only want to buy out the dumpers and give to people who care. You care ...  Wink

Just got back from Etherum Dev meetup in London, Vitalik was there talking an hour and almost an hour of questions. Pretty nice chap he seems, confident. Picked up a trick or two, said hello to an acquaintance from Manchester Coinfest and looking into some work possibilities with www.cryptocompare.com. Charles Hayter was kind enough to give me an invite.

Shout out to www.satoshipoint.co.uk too ... David and Hassan are cool.
Matt from https://twitter.com/PortsmouthBTC
The One the Only --- https://twitter.com/BitcoinRat
Ronny .. the CEO of www.coinsbank.com .. very cool banker look. Very cool.

Can't wait for June, if even a third goes as hoped. Will be spending a lot of time travelling the world talking to people about crypto and IT & finance in general. Already using "Einsteinium developer" as a badge of honour in the crypto meetings. Maybe should go with "project manager" ... until I can actually code again.  Tongue

Awesome! I would have loved to visit the London meetup! Thanks for coming to CoinFestUK Smiley

Just wanted to say thanks for supporting CoinFestUK and being an awesome sponsor! Looking forward to working with you again

Keep bringing up good project and we'll be happy to back them.

varvarin, things will be really interesting for you, don't look back.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Wish me good fortune ... for this week is turning out to be ... of significance.

Always wanted 10mil EMC2, got to 8.1mil .. then gave away 1.2mil, on top of maybe 1mil over a year. This works out, I'm going for 100mil EMC2 and bringing people in.

... also .. shhhh ... don't tell anyone, but may just get access to a pro FX trading bot ... for those that remember April 2014, Black Coin pool used other coins to profit while paying out in BLK. Yeah ... going to use the entire market (apart from a few coins I like) to pay for EMC2 ... science research stuff into .. erm .. how much can a pro bot really beat the market. Will do experiment results and all.

Coming soon.  Grin

always wanted to get 1% of total supply, your goal is far greater than mine Tongue

Don't worry, I only want to buy out the dumpers and give to people who care. You care ...  Wink

Just got back from Etherum Dev meetup in London, Vitalik was there talking an hour and almost an hour of questions. Pretty nice chap he seems, confident. Picked up a trick or two, said hello to an acquaintance from Manchester Coinfest and looking into some work possibilities with www.cryptocompare.com. Charles Hayter was kind enough to give me an invite.

Can't wait for June, if even a third goes as hoped. Will be spending a lot of time travelling the world talking to people about crypto and IT & finance in general. Already using "Einsteinium developer" as a badge of honour in the crypto meetings. Maybe should go with "project manager" ... until I can actually code again.  Tongue

legendary

Coming soon.  Grin

legendary

Coming soon.  Grin

legendary

Coming soon.  Grin
legendary
Some days ago there was good activity on your thread but i have the feeling that its no more ...
What next after the coinfest ?

Made some friends at coinfest and they can all see I am serious about crypto. I am also serious about making EMC2 a platform for exchange of science and educational ideas.

Membership will be paid in EMC2, which will be distributed to teachers to hand out to kids and students.

Not going to lie and say it's almost done. It ain't even started really. Real technical development will start in June, I can promise you that. Until then, I am looking for people who don't mind buying a bit of coin to hold for the long run.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Some days ago there was good activity on your thread but i have the feeling that its no more ...
What next after the coinfest ?
legendary
Varvarin, I hope things go well for you. Good luck ... appreciate your work for einstenium

Things went rather well. Met some nice folks, had some laughs ... learned a thing or two. Even got to jog some memories of EMC2, "oohh yeahh .. I remember that from 2014, "funding science" .. " .. was the typical reaction.

So ... here is my swag bag emptied ...

And of course, the only banner with EMC2 logo on it ... and the only picture that won't load up .. so here is a screenshot of the thumbnail of the banner with EMC2 on it ..  Roll Eyes

ohh .. maybe I ought to mention that there were pro photographers around, so this is not the only picture of the event .. just throwing it out there .. hehe
legendary

Have fun at CoinFest Grin

Cheers. Got 5 hours to sleep, then wake up to pack stuff and get on the train to arrive in Manchester by 9am.

Why not packed? Due to work, as not working tomorrow had to complete stuff today .. by midnight. Haven't even looked for a hotel ... hehe. Guess will just have to wing it, as usual.

Cool

Have to do the same thing for work everythin, can't plan a thing and always on the run.

So here I am having my 2nd coffee and final prep for the trip at 8am ... train fares are disgusting in the UK.

Train at 7am one way = £161 = $200.
Train at 9:40am = £46.

So I am going to miss opening of coinfest  Roll Eyes See you at noon. This is why I was planning on being in Manchester last night and staying in a hotel ... could have stayed in Hilton for £115  Shocked

Shocked it's incredible
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Varvarin, I hope things go well for you. Good luck ... appreciate your work for einstenium
legendary

Cheers. Got 5 hours to sleep, then wake up to pack stuff and get on the train to arrive in Manchester by 9am.

Why not packed? Due to work, as not working tomorrow had to complete stuff today .. by midnight. Haven't even looked for a hotel ... hehe. Guess will just have to wing it, as usual.

Cool

Have to do the same thing for work everythin, can't plan a thing and always on the run.

So here I am having my 2nd coffee and final prep for the trip at 8am ... train fares are disgusting in the UK.

Train at 7am one way = £161 = $200.
Train at 9:40am = £46.

So I am going to miss opening of coinfest  Roll Eyes See you at noon. This is why I was planning on being in Manchester last night and staying in a hotel ... could have stayed in Hilton for £115  Shocked

legendary

Cool

Jump to: