Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 300. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
selling my EMC2 for BLU (bluecoin) any offer accepted. Hurry!

10sat ill buy them all
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
selling my EMC2 for BLU (bluecoin) any offer accepted. Hurry!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
yes its a shame, this coin gives to worthy causes, people just wernt to impressed with the amounts raised, well something is better than nothing and the community have contributed toward the donations towards worthy projects. lets get emc2 back up, more cash raised, and some of our time and investments back to in the process  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
What happened to dCM?
Within a few days of our release, there was another coin (Harmony) that literally copied our ANN and tried to copy our success. This upset a few members of our team to the point of publicly addressing the issue in the Harmony forum. I think this is where the rift started within the team. There was a lot of big problems between KreativeKrypo and Bobsurplus that seemed to stem beyond what was happening with Harmony. Bobsurplus left the team and a lot of problems happened in public which drove our price below IPO level and breaking my buy support.

I'm glad you got rid of bobsurplus.. his right wing extremist views and constant trolling would damage the reputation of any project he is associated with.
anyone can look at his profile to see just how mentally unstable the guy is.

crypto currencies can only grow and survive if they remain politically neutral.

I was wondering how Einsteinium was coming along, nice to see people are still doing stuff to it and improving it, honestly, I think if you keep on with your plans of giving to scientific research that alone is a nice thing about the coin, I'm not sure about PoS but we'll see how it goes, I think you just need to give it more time to grow. One thing I never see coin developers do is develop proper infrastructure for the coin they make, they just clone it and think that's all they need to do, it would be really nice if just one of them made some cart plugins or something.

Also, a problem with bobsurplus? Nooooo! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I just want to let you guys know that I have been speaking with several developers about the best way to transfer EMC2 into PoS. There is quite a bit of work to do but nothing is impossible. A detailed plan of attack will be released along with exact PoS specs very soon. Remember, the more EMC2 you hold - the more you stake when PoS is introduced within the next 10 days or so.

EMC2 is evolving now so I hope you guys are strapped in for the ride.

Ten days is a promise that you can't keep, Ryan.

Is this still alive?

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Please see the post made 1.5 minutes before yours.

Fuck lol... Some people don't even try...
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Is this still alive?

Please see the post made 1.5 minutes before yours.
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Is this still alive?

Activity: 504
Is this still alive?

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Nice to see some changes being brought in now, The only issue I have with PoS is that I don't have many EMC2 to stake with, other than that I am looking forward to seeing what this does for the continued like of the coin.
I just want to let you guys know that I have been speaking with several developers about the best way to transfer EMC2 into PoS. There is quite a bit of work to do but nothing is impossible. A detailed plan of attack will be released along with exact PoS specs very soon. Remember, the more EMC2 you hold - the more you stake when PoS is introduced within the next 10 days or so.

EMC2 is evolving now so I hope you guys are strapped in for the ride.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
What happened to dCM?
Within a few days of our release, there was another coin (Harmony) that literally copied our ANN and tried to copy our success. This upset a few members of our team to the point of publicly addressing the issue in the Harmony forum. I think this is where the rift started within the team. There was a lot of big problems between KreativeKrypo and Bobsurplus that seemed to stem beyond what was happening with Harmony. Bobsurplus left the team and a lot of problems happened in public which drove our price below IPO level and breaking my buy support.

I'm glad you got rid of bobsurplus.. his right wing extremist views and constant trolling would damage the reputation of any project he is associated with.

Oh alphi... Stop crushing on me dude.. I told you already.. you're not my style.

Activity: 798
What happened to dCM?

well i will keep faith in ryan then, just hard when you hear nothing for ages and he says result will be in the next day or so.....and hear nothing! hear these bad comments..... i dont care about other coins i care about this one, lets have more info and input and get things moving please!!!!

+1

We have made it this far.. this is the floor we have been here before... I am here long haul :-)
well i will keep faith in ryan then, just hard when you hear nothing for ages and he says result will be in the next day or so.....and hear nothing! hear these bad comments..... i dont care about other coins i care about this one, lets have more info and input and get things moving please!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Eventho I voted, and am not really for PoS, I will continue to support this coin, as I still feel it has great potential. 

That being said, my P2Pool node is still up for those who would like to mine before the switch (see my sig for the url).

Also, my time permitting, I might be able to run a multipool as well.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
AhumanbeingX is a stand up guy everyone. If anything, he tried to save dcm more then any other party involved. I still hold emc2 and hope to be able to use them some day. Ryan's determination on emc2 from day one has been stellar. Please dont rag on Ryan regarding dcm.

He and I are the only two still using our accounts here on bct and he was never a man dev on dcm.

If you have questions and need to contact the dcm devs just PM me and I'll be more then happy to give you their contact info.

You rock ryan.

(--------)   <---- That's a bug hug from me to you brotha!

I've addressed several concerns about Digital Commerce Coin (dCM) via private message and I've intentionally tried to keep it off of our Einsteinium thread. I've made a few posts in the past regarding what happened but there are still people who still need answers. I hope this helps.

What is (was) Digital Commerce (dCM) coin?
Digital Commerce Coin was a cryptocurrency initially developed by KryptoKreative, Wallenstein, and SeriousCoins. After it's initial inception, bobsurplus and aszu were brought in by KreativeKytpo and as such I was contacted to offer release support, wallet design, graphics, and marketing plans. The initial goal of the coin was to be focused exclusively in API creation and e-commerce adoption. dCM was released on Bittrex as a 130btc IPO (divided between 6 devs) before releasing on the market for open trading.

What was my role in dCM coin?
As stated above, my role was to do graphics, marketing, wallet design, logo, etc. I created the wallet graphics and setup / operated social media accounts. It was also my role to offer my percentage of IPO funds back into the coin. Within the first 1.5 weeks I had already spent 5 btc on renting hash, supporting the price, hiring a developer for PoS fixes, paying for the merchant center backend, and server fees. I was not a lead dev by any means, but whoever controlled the ANN thread placed my name up as "lead dev" which is very misleading.

What happened to dCM?
Within a few days of our release, there was another coin (Harmony) that literally copied our ANN and tried to copy our success. This upset a few members of our team to the point of publicly addressing the issue in the Harmony forum. I think this is where the rift started within the team. There was a lot of big problems between KreativeKrypo and Bobsurplus that seemed to stem beyond what was happening with Harmony. Bobsurplus left the team and a lot of problems happened in public which drove our price below IPO level and breaking my buy support. At this point, it seemed the team stopped communicating as a group. Messages would go ignored or unanswered and the core team would be offline for days on end. I was locked out of the ANN thread and my name was moved up as a lead dev. I am still waiting and trying to figure out what happened to our plans. All of IPO money I've received is still being kept intact, unspent, and waiting for news on what's going to happen with it. A lot of people are calling the coin a scam, but I assure you that was not the intention at all. The coin fell like a house of cards due to FUD and it scared away the lead devs.

What is the future of dCM?
Honestly, similar FUD campaigns were used on Einsteinium which caused the price to drop heavily. I stuck through to make sure the coin didn't die and now I am spending extra time to rebuild EMC2 into something valuable for investors. Once Einsteinium is a success, I may take full control over dCM if the original devs don't come back. I'm not a quitter and I stand by everything I do. Please let me know if you have any more questions about dCM via private message.
are we here talking about DCM or EMC2?

I don`t care about anything else but EMC2 and its future... all it seams that nobody will answer and give some info about what are future plans (except POS implementation for whom we don't know who will be the leading Dev). Are the developers volunteers? Is there any donation money for that purpose? May I ask how many?

Rich list doesn't work for who knows how many long (show us info about wallets!).

use your intuition  Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
are we here talking about DCM or EMC2?

I don`t care about anything else but EMC2 and its future... all it seams that nobody will answer and give some info about what are future plans (except POS implementation for whom we don't know who will be the leading Dev). Are the developers volunteers? Is there any donation money for that purpose? May I ask how many?

Rich list doesn't work for who knows how many long (show us info about wallets!).
Jump to: