Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 297. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 678
Merit: 501
i am in, i start to buy .
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Well, that's more like it, thanks for your personal investment. It brings 2things.1. The fund  needed,  and 2 confidence that there is some work being done.

I think it is a shame that those people who were pushing for PoS were unwilling to donate to make it happen. it really goes to show how self serving their agenda really is.
I would have more confidence in the coin if people who were pushing their own agenda would actually put their money where their mouth is.

one person making a sacrifice is great.. but one person cannot revive this coin by himself.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
[Einsteinium 2.0 (EMC2)]
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Desperate times call for desperate measures... so no more waiting!

In light of recent events and market price, I've decided to use my personal money to fund development of a swift transfer to PoS for EMC2. I was paid yesterday from my personal job and my bills are paid / food is in the fridge. I'm willing to make the sacrifice for those investors who believe in our goals and what we are going to achieve.

I'll be sending RelativeSource his payment of 1.5 BTC and our switch to PoS should not take longer than 7 days.

The website will be back online soon along with a brand new server.

The block explorer / rich list will come along with the new website server as well.

RelativeSource is ready to begin programming immediately and will be here to answer any questions for you guys.

Also, we'll be working on a new system of PoS that will help gather coins for science and show the total transparently in the wallet. We'll also have in-wallet market prices, PoS info, Chat, new design, and a tutorial on how to transfer your coins to the new blockchain.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good news  Grin.Let's bring this coin back on it's feets.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I can't say EMC2 is officialy dead. near a coma, right now but if ryan agree to build a team to put emc2 on track. It will only be known as a hard time we were able to go through in the life of EMC2.

Those that doesn't believe in emc2 anymore, you have the right to do everything you want with you coins. For those that still believe something great can be achieved, let's do it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

In light of recent events and market price, I've decided to use my personal money to fund development of a swift transfer to PoS for EMC2. I was paid yesterday from my personal job and my bills are paid / food is in the fridge. I'm willing to make the sacrifice for those investors who believe in our goals and what we are going to achieve.

I'll be sending RelativeSource his payment of 1.5 BTC and our switch to PoS should not take longer than 7 days.

The block explorer / rich list will come along with the new website server as well.

RelativeSource is ready to begin programming immediately and will be here to answer any questions for you guys.

Also, we'll be working on a new system of PoS that will help gather coins for science and show the total transparently in the wallet. We'll also have in-wallet market prices, PoS info, Chat, new design, and a tutorial on how to transfer your coins to the new blockchain.

Well, that's more like it, thanks for your personal investment. It brings 2things.1. The fund  needed,  and 2 confidence that there is some work being done.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Awesome.. You're the man ryan!
I can't say EMC2 is officialy dead. near a coma, right now but if ryan agree to build a team to put emc2 on track. It will only be known as a hard time we were able to go through in the life of EMC2.

Those that doesn't believe in emc2 anymore, you have the right to do everything you want with you coins. For those that still believe something great can be achieved, let's do it.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Whatever happened to Armis? I'm betting he did a Batman and went into hiding waiting for the coin to reach crisis point again knowing the community would eventually call on his help. That time could be now...
legendary

Activity: 196
http://einsteinium.org/ - site down.
Error establishing a database connection

LETS PANIC SELL!
Activity: 798
I Panic Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium

can you please panic sell some more?
 Grin
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium

Bought your coins... Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium
lol
redd coin was kinda dead before 2 months.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Sold my coins.

R.I.P. Einsteinium
Activity: 140
maybe the coin was dead...

if it was dead and we find a way to revive it, will it becomes a zombie coin?

kino der toten coin...
legendary

if it was dead and we find a way to revive it, will it becomes a zombie coin?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
ryan you have to let the community know what is your plan from now on.
You have to tell us what you need help with.
And you have to understand that you can't do everything by yourself, we need to do this as a community. Only one person can't get this coin back on track. Be quick because there isn't much life left to EMC2.
We need to act now because if nothing is done, in a week, it will be dead for good.

Well, There are a few things on the hotplate right now to really get the ball rolling. We need to get a transfer over to a nice wallet with more features and PoS which will help set us on a new path while simultaneously showing the community that we care about their needs. For this, I am willing to offer 1 million EMC2 to the dev. Secondly, we should create our own "experiment.com" style website to host projects and allow people to donate EMC2 directly. That would help boost up the community again and give them a trusted tool for buying and using the coin. Once again, I can offer another 1 million coins for that task as well.

If we could get a rally going and some promotions hitting twitter, facebook, reddit, here, irc, etc. That would be great. It's time we switch the mood around and drum up support for this warrior of a coin! A few new meme's with some positive posts, supporter plans for the new website, etc. Venture on.

Who has some connections? Do you have a big following on twitter? Do you have pull in the bitcointalk community? It's time EMC2 gets some love because good things are happening.

I'd like to once again give a big THANK YOU to all of our long time supporters. We made it this far, let's see what we can do now! Hold coins and spread the word.

Ok good, you'll have to give the community update on what's going on. The community is fragile right now and need to be kept up to date on what's happening. And you'll need to build a team to help things go easier.

Only the idea that you want/think about using the money from another coin gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

A good start for EMC2 would be if you (Ryan) asked djnocide to join his team. I think he somebody who really cares for EMC2 and has a realistic vision on how to continue with EMC2.

As I wrote before on this thread, I have sold all my EMC2's. Still I hope to see this coin to come back where it belongs.

However all that is being done is talk about things, nothing else. It is like learning how to run fast from a book.

I don't have a team but i wouldn't mind being part of EMC2 to help get back on track.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Being a "dev" does not mean you automatically make money. EMC2 is no premine, no IPO, and has no direct funding for the coin or its devs. I am holding IPO money for dCM but I wouldn't spend that money on EMC2 without permission from dCM investors. If I see large number of dCM investors agree for me to use that money on EMC2, I will do so.

Why would dCM investors permit IPO funds to be spent on another coin?What's in it for them??

Only the idea that you want/think about using the money from another coin gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

A good start for EMC2 would be if you (Ryan) asked djnocide to join his team. I think he somebody who really cares for EMC2 and has a realistic vision on how to continue with EMC2.

As I wrote before on this thread, I have sold all my EMC2's. Still I hope to see this coin to come back where it belongs.

However all that is being done is talk about things, nothing else. It is like learning how to run fast from a book.
Jump to: