Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 333. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Let me buy cheap coin on mintpal Sad

Grin

Edit: Thanks I got my coins   Cheesy

that's the way to do things Tongue, i'll get some soon too.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Let me buy cheap coin on mintpal Sad

Grin

Edit: Thanks I got my coins   Cheesy
legendary
troll ^^, I will buy at 100 satoshi. that's a no brainer.

Dude, if a coin goes from 100 to 800 in 4 weeks that might require less thought than the same coin going from 800 to 100 in 4 weeks.  

when you start to have success, people will start to hate. The more success you'll have, more hate will be pointed toward you. Keep up the good work guys.

Huh???  "success"Huh

65% (770 to 270) devaluation in 15 days isn't success, nor anything to be envious of.

Any and ALL coins with a performance record like that have no reason whatsoever to expect praise of CC investors.

As it concerns EMC2 investors on top of the 65% loss they also carry the 2% mining tax, the weighted aggregate loss is near 70% for them. 

God forbid said miners ask for a different way to mine.   yep, "success"  [idiot]

Lots of people jumped in when it was at 700 sat, people started to realize what it was. Profitability was high, now we see a lot of people dumping their coins to jumped in the next hyped coin. Show me one coin that didn't dropped in his lifetime. The way a coin survive is by going through rough time like this. If emc2 is meant for success it will rise again, if not it will die (would be sad to see this since it's bringing something new to the crypto's)
Activity: 798
Right now we seem to be a target of irrational trolls for reasons I cannot quite understand.  

to buy lower..
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
WOWWWW. emc2 just come to 300 sat again at mintpal, buy wall at 300 sat emc2, pump begin soon.

EMC2 , I LOVE THIS COIN.

hahahahaaa  had to quote this, clearly this guy is BOTH HAPPY AND SURPRISE to see 300 sat for EMC2; that's a huge indication of how dejected he was at the protracted low prices.

Activity: 678
is it dead yet? Tongue

'Dead' LOL this is a beautiful opportunity to buy Wink

Cheap coin for No reason

weekend , we will see 800 sat, this coin now very cheap, dont sell at these prices, just hold.
legendary
is it dead yet? Tongue

'Dead' LOL this is a beautiful opportunity to buy Wink

Cheap coin for No reason
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
legendary
WOWWWW. emc2 just come to 300 sat again at mintpal, buy wall at 300 sat emc2, pump begin soon.

EMC2 , I LOVE THIS COIN.

Shhhht i want m'y coin cheap  Grin
Activity: 678

EMC2 , I LOVE THIS COIN.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
This has been one of the most drama free threads/coins I have seen.  Lets not let a few malcontents throw off the positive atmosphere that einsteinium usually harbors.

Pretty sad to see a couple of trolls derail what could have been a miner's dream coin. And had to come at a time when asics are out in force, when instead of bigger hash, went to hell.

Keep buying and will be fine.
Activity: 588
troll ^^, I will buy at 100 satoshi. that's a no brainer.

Dude, if a coin goes from 100 to 800 in 4 weeks that might require less thought than the same coin going from 800 to 100 in 4 weeks.  

when you start to have success, people will start to hate. The more success you'll have, more hate will be pointed toward you. Keep up the good work guys.

Huh???  "success"Huh

65% (770 to 270) devaluation in 15 days isn't success, nor anything to be envious of.

Any and ALL coins with a performance record like that have no reason whatsoever to expect praise of CC investors.

As it concerns EMC2 investors on top of the 65% loss they also carry the 2% mining tax, the weighted aggregate loss is near 70% for them. 

God forbid said miners ask for a different way to mine.   yep, "success"  [idiot]

legendary
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This has been one of the most drama free threads/coins I have seen.  Lets not let a few malcontents throw off the positive atmosphere that einsteinium usually harbors.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Scam? Last I checked we are the furthest thing from it.
We actually gave about $3250 total between our two winners of the two epochs between our funding award and fundraising. Providing science funding, no matter how large or small is central to the mission, and we have done it so far, and we will continue to do it. This is quite the opposite of a scam, which these days is so common these days on the market it's not funny. As people who have actually been following pointed this out, we are a charity coin.  There was no large instamine, whatever coins we used to fund our winners were sold above market rate to buyers to fund the projects we backed.

I should note, we launched with no premine, no real instamine, no IPO, and a clean launch. We have been listed as one of the few ethical coins. In fact all of the markers of a scam, we have none. The coins on the market have been mined. The components of most scam coins feature large instamines, premines, secret launches, and deceptive IPOs. We had none of those features.

Even those that have an issue with us, have not claimed we are a scam. They may have some issue with some aspects of what we were doing, and we may have butted heads, but not once did I hear the word "scam" until now.
Those who have been around since the start know this history and what we have done so far. Again we are a charity coin, but we are not close to being a scam. In fact those who are setting this up are doing so at a loss. Even if we have to make a smaller donation next epoch, we are still going to make a donation.

The price is down, but the reality is the market is not something we really have much control. Just because the coin is down does not make us a scam. Especially when the market in general which is prone to a significant amount of volatility, and irrationality.

Right now we seem to be a target of irrational trolls for reasons I cannot quite understand.  

Don't care about them, every great coin has its bunch of trolls: it's a clue we're really great  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Scam? Last I checked we are the furthest thing from it.
We actually gave about $3250 total between our two winners of the two epochs between our funding award and fundraising. Providing science funding, no matter how large or small is central to the mission, and we have done it so far, and we will continue to do it. This is quite the opposite of a scam, which these days is so common these days on the market it's not funny. As people who have actually been following pointed this out, we are a charity coin.  There was no large instamine, whatever coins we used to fund our winners were sold above market rate to buyers to fund the projects we backed.

I should note, we launched with no premine, no real instamine, no IPO, and a clean launch. We have been listed as one of the few ethical coins. In fact all of the markers of a scam, we have none. The coins on the market have been mined. The components of most scam coins feature large instamines, premines, secret launches, and deceptive IPOs. We had none of those features.

Even those that have an issue with us, have not claimed we are a scam. They may have some issue with some aspects of what we were doing, and we may have butted heads, but not once did I hear the word "scam" until now.
Those who have been around since the start know this history and what we have done so far. Again we are a charity coin, but we are not close to being a scam. In fact those who are setting this up are doing so at a loss. Even if we have to make a smaller donation next epoch, we are still going to make a donation.

The price is down, but the reality is the market is not something we really have much control. Just because the coin is down does not make us a scam. Especially when the market in general which is prone to a significant amount of volatility, and irrationality.

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
it would be useful now the third epoch wormhole....price 'd surely pump
This actually happens pretty randomly, we have no control of when it happens.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
it would be useful now the third epoch wormhole....price 'd surely pump
legendary
Got a quick news, someone will sell several millions emc2 from 16:00 GMT 12 May on mintpal. It will be big dump ever. I am waiting.

Emc2 dumping now. Price dropped to 250. I will keep waiting to buy cheap coin. Go on!

NOONES WANT TO BUY. THIS IS WHY I BET 37.5 BTC THAT EMC2 WILL DIE SOON 2 MONTHS. WHO BUYS EMC2 I DONT NOT EVEN AT 100 SATOSHI. EMC2 IS SCAM COIN SCAM SCIENCE

You seems a bit brainless, its dynamic market
Jump to: