Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 331. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
yeah leonor. You bought all my coins.. congrats on the smart informed decision you made to buy coins.

Like I said before, I was here before emc2 and I'll still be here after.
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
LOL, you guys are all ragging on me for being honest. Its too funny. I don't know if you guys realize this but I and this account have been here way longer then EMC2. Everyone else made new accounts to represent EMC2.

I'm not going to go down with this ship anymore and I need to be open with the community. After this coin dies I doubt you'll see any of our other team members still using their accounts. I although will still use my account.

Diox is a chump, he has been working on making a new site for 2 months with nothing to show for it except bullshit crying every night on skype.

Our Core dev has been working on a wallet for a few months with nothing to show for it.

3 of the team members just dropped out and have not been heard from in weeks/months.

These are all facts. Ryan, Christine and I have tried as hard as we could to get things going. We've asked for dev help, offered bounties and have come up short.

It was nice while it lasted but with no team where is the coin going to go?

We wanted experiment.com to take emc2, they wanted to take it but needed a USD merchant processor. Moolah was supposed to do that but they have dropped the ball.

Everything with this coin sucks. I'll still be here in the years to come but EMC2 wont, sadly!
It has nothing to do with you being honest. Jump ship, jump ship, but no point in trying to sink the ship with it. Leave it be. Leave and never look back.

i just bought 850K emc2 at 310 sat at mintpal, i think this stake is Bobsurplus, Smiley Bye bye Bobsurplus.
legendary
LOL, you guys are all ragging on me for being honest. Its too funny. I don't know if you guys realize this but I and this account have been here way longer then EMC2. Everyone else made new accounts to represent EMC2.

I'm not going to go down with this ship anymore and I need to be open with the community. After this coin dies I doubt you'll see any of our other team members still using their accounts. I although will still use my account.

Diox is a chump, he has been working on making a new site for 2 months with nothing to show for it except bullshit crying every night on skype.

Our Core dev has been working on a wallet for a few months with nothing to show for it.

3 of the team members just dropped out and have not been heard from in weeks/months.

These are all facts. Ryan, Christine and I have tried as hard as we could to get things going. We've asked for dev help, offered bounties and have come up short.

We wanted experiment.com to take emc2, they wanted to take it but needed a USD merchant processor. Moolah was supposed to do that but they have dropped the ball.

Everything with this coin sucks. I'll still be here in the years to come but EMC2 wont, sadly!
It has nothing to do with you being honest. Jump ship, jump ship, but no point in trying to sink the ship with it. Leave it be. Leave and never look back.

I feel where your coming from, but how could I go on using my account here and just jump ship without any explanation. Many other members here are holding this coin and I think its better for me to share what I know so others don't lose anymore then they already have. Unless a whole new team comes to the rescue of this coin is surely dead, and I feel like its my duty to warn everyone.
legendary
Someone seems to be buying some coins, is that because they plan on pumping? who knows! All I know is that with no dev team where can this coin go. Even the NPO status is worth nothing as whats a NPO with no members.

trust me, this coin seems to be dead.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

and will you tell us that your FUD today, that is at the same time as a great value increase, is pure coincidence?
c'mon
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

dont worry, i am holding my coins ( %10 of total amount of emc2 supply

You say that like thats a good thing   Grin Grin

we will pump to 600 sat at friday

Yawn...
legendary

So I think its time, whos want to leave, please leave. You can sell at dirty cheap price(probably at loss),we are better without you, Im still buying. Im here for long haul since first day and I will keep my bag for a longg time  Smiley

I freaking love science Smiley

dont worry, i am holding my coins ( %10 of total amount of emc2 supply ) and i bought every price, and my capital enough to buy %50 total supply, thanks for cheap sellers.

I LOVE EMC2.

legendary
Activity: 1988
So I think its time, whos want to leave, please leave. You can sell at dirty cheap price(probably at loss),we are better without you, Im still buying. Im here for long haul since first day and I will keep my bag for a longg time  Smiley

I freaking love science Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
You'll see.. Thank god for those buys, I just sold into them!

No ... thank you for selling so cheap....now move on and don't cry
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
guys, dont worry i am buying Smiley

Buying too....Please sell me your coins.... Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”

If you had any amount of professionalism, you would leave and that's it.
However you rather try to kill what's left.
Maybe your afraid of having made a bad decision ... if it's not for me .. it's not for anyone.
Either way its an immature attitude and to be honest we will probably be much better without you.
we will pump to 600 sat at friday. just watch, who wants to sell just sell pls.
legendary
guys, dont worry i am buying Smiley
legendary

Psychological manipulation won't work for me  Grin

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

very strange behavior. You always supported EMC2, and suddenly you say that EMC2 death. You're hiding something
amazing buywall at mintpal

EMC2 STORNG COIN, and we will see 1000 sat at this weekend, who dont believe this coin just sell pls.
legendary
Jump to: