Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 329. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
The foundation is still stable at its core and we are restructuring the team / coin concepts. A more official statement will come very soon when we get everything finalized. There is a lot happening behind the scenes and we will bring all of the details out in the open as soon as possible. Full transparency, ALWAYS.

We aren't quitting and the coin isn't 'dead', just a few bad seeds and money players who never understood the greater goals of the foundation. Remember, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. The fallout will help us reach our goals faster now.

If you know any ethical developers who want to be part of a new idea, please let me know asap.

We love and appreciate all of our true supporters.

Please contact me with developer contact information, innovative ideas, suggestions, or just to let me know where you stand!
[email protected]

There are no "behind the scenes" when there is "full transparency".

At some point it has got to dawn on you that short term prices count,
at some point you've got to know that the hype window is getting smaller and smaller with each new coin,
at some point you must realize a coin performance plan is necessary ...

If the NPO cared as much about the cow, as they do for the milk, the cow could produce more,  
If the NPO focused more on 'profit for purpose', instead of 'purpose over profit' there would be no conflicting interests,
If the NPO knew just how tiny and fragile the CC universe is they would find ways to say 'yes' instead of constantly reaching for the easy 'no'.

There is no long-term plans without a plan for short-term profits --regard it, respect it, and remember it.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
And now please post with the einsteinium account to validate this post, or else, everything just said shall be ignored by everyone. I'm sure you understand why.

As requested. The post is legitimate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi everyone,

As 'the official' developer for the coin, I would like to chime in.
I have been using einsteinium account on the forum in the past, but this time I am posting from my own one.

Bob's frustration is partially my fault - I could not devote as much time as I wanted to the project recently. I believe he wants the best for the coin, but he gets discouraged easily where there are no immediate results.

However, the important thing to stress out that we have got a great, very dedicated team behind the coin, working really hard around the clock. Becuase Einsteinium essentially revolves around The Foundation, the 'coin dev' part is just a little element in the whole puzzle and actually maybe not even the most important one.

It is true that things and various projects we are currently involved with take longer than expected, but please keep in mind we all have got full-time jobs and we are doing our best to manage this. The Einsteinium Foundation is a non-profit organization, so our funding options are quite limited as well.

We are here for a long haul. Thanks to everyone involved, Foundation have already vitally contributed to the science development with the donations made so far - this is something rather unheard of in crypto world. It is only going to get better from here.

I want to reassure you that we are 100% for supporting the coin and The Foundation. Personally, I strongly believe that with Einsteinium we have created something trully unique and significant in crypto landscape (and beyond). It is not just the currency alone, but the synergy with the Foundation that make EMC2 to stand out and that legitimizes is as a viable long term undertaking - unlike many coins out there that just exist for their own sake.

Thanks for your ongoing support - we could not make it that far without you. Please bear with us as we work towards making Einsteinium even better project.
And now please post with the einsteinium account to validate this post, or else, everything just said shall be ignored by everyone. I'm sure you understand why.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

As 'the official' developer for the coin, I would like to chime in.
I have been using einsteinium account on the forum in the past, but this time I am posting from my own one.

Bob's frustration is partially my fault - I could not devote as much time as I wanted to the project recently. I believe he wants the best for the coin, but he gets discouraged easily where there are no immediate results.

However, the important thing to stress out that we have got a great, very dedicated team behind the coin, working really hard around the clock. Becuase Einsteinium essentially revolves around The Foundation, the 'coin dev' part is just a little element in the whole puzzle and actually maybe not even the most important one.

It is true that things and various projects we are currently involved with take longer than expected, but please keep in mind we all have got full-time jobs and we are doing our best to manage this. The Einsteinium Foundation is a non-profit organization, so our funding options are quite limited as well.

We are here for a long haul. Thanks to everyone involved, Foundation have already vitally contributed to the science development with the donations made so far - this is something rather unheard of in crypto world. It is only going to get better from here.

I want to reassure you that we are 100% for supporting the coin and The Foundation. Personally, I strongly believe that with Einsteinium we have created something trully unique and significant in crypto landscape (and beyond). It is not just the currency alone, but the synergy with the Foundation that make EMC2 to stand out and that legitimizes is as a viable long term undertaking - unlike many coins out there that just exist for their own sake.

Thanks for your ongoing support - we could not make it that far without you. Please bear with us as we work towards making Einsteinium even better project.
now, 12 BTC volume at mintpal today, this is a good day cause we are together now. 12 btc volume cause we bought. anybody wants to sell just sell. thanks the comunity .

Agreed if your not hanging around just sell..

If we had 90 people with a million each we would clean the system!!!!

Find true investors who will hold for a good idea... you will never see this coin this low again
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
The foundation is still stable at its core and we are restructuring the team / coin concepts. A more official statement will come very soon when we get everything finalized. There is a lot happening behind the scenes and we will bring all of the details out in the open as soon as possible. Full transparency, ALWAYS.

We aren't quitting and the coin isn't 'dead', just a few bad seeds and money players who never understood the greater goals of the foundation. Remember, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. The fallout will help us reach our goals faster now.

If you know any ethical developers who want to be part of a new idea, please let me know asap.

We love and appreciate all of our true supporters.

Please contact me with developer contact information, innovative ideas, suggestions, or just to let me know where you stand!
[email protected]
Activity: 678
now, 12 BTC volume at mintpal today, this is a good day cause we are together now. 12 btc volume cause we bought. anybody wants to sell just sell. thanks the comunity .

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Don't make a permanent decision on a passing emotion.  Lot's of cheap EMC2´s at prices and quantities hard to find.  I am buying a lot and taking my chances,  I have faith in this coin and the type of mind of our developers.  They are not the most social but when they have enough time for themselves, brilliant ideas will flow.   
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Like this coin, good features and specifications.  Added signature, thanks.
Activity: 162
EMC2, NO PANIC, WEEKEND, ALL SELLERS WILL CRY. Smiley

Money is nop, just hire new team. just pm me.

I LOVE THIS COIN, and i continue invest.

2 weeks ago WC Dev is down, the community take control, and now is OK.

so than NO PANIC. keep buying and keep selling pls.

+1
the same has happened to faircoin
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
I too from the first day here. Yes, there are ups and downs, like all coins. We will survive, be sure  Cool
I have never posted here but I have been with this coin since day one. .. There is amazing group here this coin is seriously undervalued.... keep strong guys I wanted to come here and post letting you know I believe!!!!!

Great future get ready to become rich
Activity: 678
EMC2, NO PANIC, WEEKEND, ALL SELLERS WILL CRY. Smiley

Money is nop, just hire new team. just pm me.

I LOVE THIS COIN, and i continue invest.

2 weeks ago WC Dev is down, the community take control, and now is OK.

so than NO PANIC. keep buying and keep selling pls.
Activity: 126
Cryptonator CEO
good work

I tried to use it a number of times in different ways, it needs more work.

the setting adjustments aren't necessary

Here's an example of something rather simple that was not obvious to do with your calculator: 1 BTC Sat (0.00000001) is equal to how many Lite Sat?

I'm not really getting what you mean )
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Bob has been very helpful in some ways. But he is finding himself frustrated with certian things. In some ways he let that frustration out on the board.
In the last few days my partner has experessed interest to join and he is an experienced Dev. As I stated before, additional devs is something we could always use. Some things we wished to make forward process on are not moving as quickly as desired.

There are some things I should state, I would not call it dead. There will be some changes to the organization going forward. But that was likely something that would have come at some point anyway. The first six months with any new endeavor can be a bit of a trial. It can be incredibly frustrating in the day to day for those directly involved with it.

I should note, if you wish to help PM me.

Thanks Christine,

I truly am frustrated. Its been a long 75 days, full of broken promises, crying from the peanut gallery and a dev who's only around for 15 minutes a day always when we're asleep. I wonder why we're always asleep when he replies. Listen... I wish you all the best in the future. If your partner does hop on board and makes some changes them maybe my bag of emc2 will be worth something someday. If he doesn't, and the site continues to lack updates and major changes that need to be made then its a different story and my bag of emc2 will be worth nothing.

I urge you. If you do this, just take the code, get a new domain, a new webdev and obviously a bankroll then leave everyone but yourself, DonRoberto and Ryan behind. Eddie and the dev will only hold you guys back.

Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
just notice a wormhole here
Activity: 70
We should keep our community better and health!
Activity: 588
To all who want to buy just keep on buying, and to all who want to sell just keep on selling, this is the way the system works.

If so many people wasn't trying to sell at the same time the price would be much higher.   All it takes for a coin's price to go up is more buyers than sellers -- it's not about the NPO, it's not about any particular project, and it certainly not about how much you pump it.    

Those who like the coin could like it with or without pockets full of it.  The simple and ongoing fact is the coin is NOT performing -- the price should reflect that, hype should NOT be the primary mover for ANY coin, much less for a coin whose business plan depends on the coin's value.

When Bob's Surplus said he would be happy to buy EMC2 at 100+ sat and would feel like he was winning lotto, the presumption was that the value would rise from there, although as you know it could continue to dive.  Ironically It was probably the first sign of 100+ sat that motivated bob to sell not buy.  

Those of you who have purchased gobs of EMC2 I sincerely hope you have a plan for it beyond your ability to pump it.  

Finding and keeping 'believers' in the CC industry is very, very, difficult mainly because there are so many coins to choose from, even BTC would barely survive if it started in this climate.  CCs must attract and deliver performance daily, not in some fantasy-future it's not likely to see, but NOW.

Yesterday's riot is over, the damage is done, take the time to heal but know that unless something substantive is done it could get worse, much, much worse.  

Activity: 70
where is github source??
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Bob has been very helpful in some ways. But he is finding himself frustrated with certian things. In some ways he let that frustration out on the board.
In the last few days my partner has experessed interest to join and he is an experienced Dev. As I stated before, additional devs is something we could always use. Some things we wished to make forward process on are not moving as quickly as desired.

There are some things I should state, I would not call it dead. There will be some changes to the organization going forward. But that was likely something that would have come at some point anyway. The first six months with any new endeavor can be a bit of a trial. It can be incredibly frustrating in the day to day for those directly involved with it.

Well, a little reasonable words calm this thread Smiley
Jump to: