Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 330. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Bob has been very helpful in some ways. But he is finding himself frustrated with certian things. In some ways he let that frustration out on the board.
In the last few days my partner has experessed interest to join and he is an experienced Dev. As I stated before, additional devs is something we could always use. Some things we wished to make forward process on are not moving as quickly as desired.

There are some things I should state, I would not call it dead. There will be some changes to the organization going forward. But that was likely something that would have come at some point anyway. The first six months with any new endeavor can be a bit of a trial. It can be incredibly frustrating in the day to day for those directly involved with it.

I should note, if you wish to help PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Look like AC have rebound with new dev team !

EMC2 can do much better with fresh blood  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
seriously wtf? the only coin with promised future just dies like this?

Nothing dies. If needed we put a new team. If help is needed then the comunity is there

Yeah I wish.. We been asking for community help for over 200 pages in the thread.. where have you been?"

Been here all the time....I am not a person that likes to be on the foreground
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

Well,its only changing dev team. This coin will rebound hardly with a motivate new team !

@bob I have put only 350$ USD on this, and you know,If I loose it,yeah,I will loose it,But a coin like this cannot die easily,we have a strong community back this,we just need better dev right now.

So,Its time to inform fully the community by the lastest dev here. how do you proceed ?

Thanks !
+1 well said. Ryan/Christine will be posting a status update soon.  This is surely not dead......just look at the community that has come out in defense in the posts of the last page. If Bob wants to leave that is his decision but I do not see the point in trying to take EMC2 down with him. He knew after his long-term support it would cause others to pull the plug. I don't believe the Foundation members are hiding in any way or that it should be looked upon negatively that they use/share the same account here.  I have seen their names posted on multiple threads here so they are not hiding.

This downtrend will pass and some needed restructuring will come about.
legendary
Maybe I do not understand something, but how website is linked to the price of coin? If developers want to work on a coin, they would have worked now

Not by the website,but by inactivity from programmer's.

The team cannot do a planning without active programmer!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Maybe I do not understand something, but how website is linked to the price of coin? If developers want to work on a coin, they would have worked now
legendary

Nothing dies. If needed we put a new team. If help is needed then the comunity is there

Yeah I wish.. We been asking for community help for over 200 pages in the thread.. where have you been?"

Like you said,with a useless dev core team,we can do nothing !

You have spread the problem,why is on downtrend,its all spotted right now, its time to find more active team, who have truly faith on EMC2 Smiley
legendary
buy or not ,who can tell me? Huh

Buy,without question  Smiley

TODAY, MY EMC2 TRADE LOG. I LOVE THIS COIN.

and i am holding, and never sell, under 1000 sat Smiley

Beautiful,want moar EMC2 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

legendary

Well,its only changing dev team. This coin will rebound hardly with a motivate new team !

@bob I have put only 350$ USD on this, and you know,If I loose it,yeah,I will loose it,But a coin like this cannot die easily,we have a strong community back this,we just need better dev right now.

So,Its time to inform fully the community by the lastest dev here. how do you proceed ?

Thanks !
legendary

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

Buy,without question  Smiley

TODAY, MY EMC2 TRADE LOG. I LOVE THIS COIN.

and i am holding, and never sell, under 1000 sat Smiley

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
legendary

buy bro. i allready bought 1M today, nop.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Someone seems to be buying some coins, is that because they plan on pumping? who knows! All I know is that with no dev team where can this coin go. Even the NPO status is worth nothing as whats a NPO with no members.

trust me, this coin seems to be dead.

Finding a dev team for a fabulous coin is not so hard eh ? Asiacoin have founded a team in 1 week,on a shitty scammy coin,why EMC2 shouldn't find a professional team ? There's a great community on there,and you cannot destroy easily a coin on Cryptomarket.

But its a seriously non-sense and non-professionalism way from the dev team,who call herself professional with foundation. You said you have put over 20k USD on this,why not putting 500$ more to find a webdesigner and coder ? Most of the team have goes to university, they're never been confronted on a biggest problem like this ? Useless people on team,kickout this guys out of the team, we have work to do !

Because of the 20K, 15K was mine. I'm done personally financing this coin. Just so you know, 3 weeks ago I was going to hire a webdev to build a site, I was going to throw in a few more g's to give it one last shot. I was asked my the core dev and diox not to because diox could do it. yeah right.. what a waste of time that was.

Etoque, how about you invest a few grand of your money, REAL MONEY and get this coin back on its feet.

You guys are funny if you think I sold my whole stack, I been mining and buying since day 1 and if you look back to the first few pages you'll see this is the case. I still hold over 1.5M coins but I wont sell at a loss, I sold about 750K coins in the last week to cover the power costs from mining for the last few months but otherwise I'll still hold.. You never know.. maybe a new dev team will take over and bring it to life, they'll need a NPO, and some money but if they do it then I'll be happy I did not sell my full stack of over 2M coins. But if no new team takes over its officially a dead coin.. ask ryan or christine if you dont believe me.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Someone seems to be buying some coins, is that because they plan on pumping? who knows! All I know is that with no dev team where can this coin go. Even the NPO status is worth nothing as whats a NPO with no members.

Finding a dev team for a fabulous coin is not so hard eh ? Asiacoin have founded a team in 1 week,on a shitty scammy coin,why EMC2 shouldn't find a professional team ? There's a great community on there,and you cannot destroy easily a coin on Cryptomarket.

But its a seriously non-sense and non-professionalism way from the dev team,who call herself professional with foundation. You said you have put over 20k USD on this,why not putting 500$ more to find a webdesigner and coder ? Most of the team have goes to university, they're never been confronted on a biggest problem like this ? Useless people on team,kickout this guys out of the team, we have work to do !

That's the spirit!!!  In our country we say: The king is dead, Longlife the new King!!!
LOL, you guys are all ragging on me for being honest. Its too funny. I don't know if you guys realize this but I and this account have been here way longer then EMC2. Everyone else made new accounts to represent EMC2.

I'm not going to go down with this ship anymore and I need to be open with the community. After this coin dies I doubt you'll see any of our other team members still using their accounts. I although will still use my account.

Diox is a chump, he has been working on making a new site for 2 months with nothing to show for it except bullshit crying every night on skype.

Our Core dev has been working on a wallet for a few months with nothing to show for it.

3 of the team members just dropped out and have not been heard from in weeks/months.

These are all facts. Ryan, Christine and I have tried as hard as we could to get things going. We've asked for dev help, offered bounties and have come up short.

It was nice while it lasted but with no team where is the coin going to go?

We wanted experiment.com to take emc2, they wanted to take it but needed a USD merchant processor. Moolah was supposed to do that but they have dropped the ball.

Everything with this coin sucks. I'll still be here in the years to come but EMC2 wont, sadly!
It has nothing to do with you being honest. Jump ship, jump ship, but no point in trying to sink the ship with it. Leave it be. Leave and never look back.

i just bought 850K emc2 at 310 sat at mintpal, i think this stake is Bobsurplus, Smiley Bye bye Bobsurplus.

legendary

Jump to: