Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 338. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Looks like someone has been quietly accumulating EMC2 to the tune of 3.5 million.    Shocked

-tb-

#1  /   EKmUmeNY62m6kaq27YWdj8WsCZxSWUEy94  /   3 564 560.76337029 emc2 (14.26 btc / 6 058.31 usd )
Not long ago this wallet contained 2.5M
someone saves a giant package Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=597777.new#new

EDIT: If anyone is interested I may be willing to sell shares in my miner, or host the miner if a few of our wonderful community members want to do a group buy!

EDIT 2: I also have a collection of GPU's (all well under a year old and still under manuf warranty) , mobo's power supplies ect for sale. 7970, 280x, 290
Would prefer to sell them to someone here in our community. Looking fro EMC2, BTC or LTC for this.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Looks like someone has been quietly accumulating EMC2 to the tune of 3.5 million.    Shocked

-tb-

Sounds like the whale of whales has arrived!

Grin
legendary

-tb-

Sounds like the whale of whales has arrived!
legendary

-tb-

an exchange wallet no ?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary
yes this is a long-haul coin 400 satosi

400? We have raise found from our first Nomination at this price 2 month ago,Its time to drive up the price !

DoiX: Thanks for this information!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

-reindex doesn't redownload the blockchain, it only reindexes the database. Usually when people encounter your specific problem, it's due to some corrupted block (which can be caused by several reasons on the user side)

@etoque, We have no ETA, everyone is working on foundation related projects in their own spare time, so it's impossible to give an ETA, at least at this stage.

OK good to know, because -reindex never solved problem so I don't waste time, next time if problem happen again I solve it this way.
I don't believe it is problem with my comp, I checked HDD for errors, windows updated, antivirus scanned all clean.
Activity: 187
Merit: 101
yes this is a long-haul coin 400 satosi
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'll try that but I think it is the same thing as -reindex.

Update: it is working now, thx.

-reindex doesn't redownload the blockchain, it only reindexes the database. Usually when people encounter your specific problem, it's due to some corrupted block (which can be caused by several reasons on the user side)

@etoque, We have no ETA, everyone is working on foundation related projects in their own spare time, so it's impossible to give an ETA, at least at this stage.
legendary
So,when the new wallet will be release ?
Activity: 210
Hi, I downloaded latest wallet (in about - it said v0.8.7.1)
but I couldn't make it work properly, it never finish syncing with a network,
I tried with -reindex at least 5-6 times, starts from begining and it always stuck at some point,
right now it stuck at 92821 block, and it don't go from there?

Stormbringer, please try doing the following and let us know if you are still having any problems.

Here how I fixed it and got Albert synced up..

#1. Close Albert.

#2. Make sure you enable "view hidden folders" if you are in Windows. You can find out how to do that here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-73

#3. Head over to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium

#4. Delete everything you see in the Einsteinium folder *EXCEPT "Wallet.dat". Make sure you keep Wallet.dat safe (and backed up).

#5. Open Albert and give it a minute to start syncing.

I hope that helps you. Thanks!

I'll try that but I think it is the same thing as -reindex.

Update: it is working now, thx.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Our official IRC channel has been updated on the OP. This will be our final home for casual discussion so please update your bookmarks:

IRC Channel
               https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/?nick=Einstein|?#einsteiniumfoundation

Also, we've added the MetaNeural Trading Software Platform to the original post, they are offering a 10% discount if you pay using EMC2.

A merchant section will be added to the OP once more partners come on board.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Hi, I downloaded latest wallet (in about - it said v0.8.7.1)
but I couldn't make it work properly, it never finish syncing with a network,
I tried with -reindex at least 5-6 times, starts from begining and it always stuck at some point,
right now it stuck at 92821 block, and it don't go from there?

Stormbringer, please try doing the following and let us know if you are still having any problems.

Here how I fixed it and got Albert synced up..

#1. Close Albert.

#2. Make sure you enable "view hidden folders" if you are in Windows. You can find out how to do that here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-73

#3. Head over to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium

#4. Delete everything you see in the Einsteinium folder *EXCEPT "Wallet.dat". Make sure you keep Wallet.dat safe (and backed up).

#5. Open Albert and give it a minute to start syncing.

I hope that helps you. Thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
good too hear this is not another scam pump and dump coin

nah this is a long-haul coin
legendary
Hey guys..

Look at what I just found on our reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/einsteinium/comments/24tcia/hi_einsteinium_this_coin_will_be_a_great_topic/

I think we should show some love to Laser podcasts and let them know that EMC2 is the coin to cover!

Activity: 128
good too hear this is not another scam pump and dump coin
Activity: 180
I like this coin and the foundation dare I say the idea a lot. One of the things i like about it is that its not just about making money, but something useful. This is very rare in this, honestly pretty fucked up cryptoworld. Not sure it started out this way but by now its just about making a quick buck, and moving on, leaving many bagholders and turning people away from cryptos in general.

Sadly many of these coins which are basically scams aren't as obvious as asiacoin. But as somebody on twitter recently wrote, people can't wait to throw their money into the next scam. For example, InformationCoin, pure pos(who knows if it will work, problems with double spending, etc.), "Devs" each got 500k of the 7 mil premine and gave the rest to other willing scammers. They didn't word it that way of course. Its coming up on mintpal voting and is already traded on poloniex. No mission statement, Thread on this forum locked, not even a pretend purpose. But people are buying it...

There are even still IPO's on new coins, I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be? Bryce Weiner had it right, more money than brains i guess.

Now, maybe at some point the foundation could think about funding some commercial, science related projects that would give some monetary returns that could be reinvested in emc2(however that would work) and not just try and make the world a better place, because I guess Armis's point is, who gives a fuck about that anyway, got to get mine! Because Greed is good and all that psychopathic bullshit.

Sorry about all the fucks and such, carry on.

This is what I call real constructive criticism!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I like this coin and the foundation dare I say the idea a lot. One of the things i like about it is that its not just about making money, but something useful. This is very rare in this, honestly pretty fucked up cryptoworld. Not sure it started out this way but by now its just about making a quick buck, and moving on, leaving many bagholders and turning people away from cryptos in general.

Sadly many of these coins which are basically scams aren't as obvious as asiacoin. But as somebody on twitter recently wrote, people can't wait to throw their money into the next scam. For example, InformationCoin, pure pos(who knows if it will work, problems with double spending, etc.), "Devs" each got 500k of the 7 mil premine and gave the rest to other willing scammers. They didn't word it that way of course. Its coming up on mintpal voting and is already traded on poloniex. No mission statement, Thread on this forum locked, not even a pretend purpose. But people are buying it...

There are even still IPO's on new coins, I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be? Bryce Weiner had it right, more money than brains i guess.

Now, maybe at some point the foundation could think about funding some commercial, science related projects that would give some monetary returns that could be reinvested in emc2(however that would work) and not just try and make the world a better place, because I guess Armis's point is, who gives a fuck about that anyway, got to get mine! Because Greed is good and all that psychopathic bullshit.

Sorry about all the fucks and such, carry on.
legendary
Jump to: