Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 342. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Over 300 million people worldwide are affected by diabetes, so we are very excited about this non-profit research project and beleive affordable drugs could help many people. We have many questions for our latest Epoch winner.

Firstly, will this be a medication that diabetes sufferers will need to take for their entire life?

Has there been shown to be any negative side-effects or toxicities at high or excessive doses? Also, do you plan to develop drugs for other similar diseases in the future? It has also been noticed that you plan to work on screening and prevention of this disease and its subsequent problems, can you delve into more details on how you plan to accomplish this?

We are sure you have tons of more question, please come join the AMA today at 1pm EST
(http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/24g2jd/science_ama_series_we_want_to_make_affordable/).

Check out this website https://experiment.com/projects/building-an-affordable-drug-for-diabetic-wounds to help out. You will be able to give to the project directly with the EMC2 currency (wallet code available on Experiment.com during the AMA).

As of right now, over $1,500 dollars has already been raised by the einsteinium community, yet there is still a long way to go!

We are reaching out to other digital currency communities for their support. We really appreciate everything the dogecoin community has done for charity and philanthropy.

Direct Fund Rasing Wallets for Mend Therapeutics (Diabetes Research):
EMC2: EUk9Vq9JjQzE8MswbEUhcCLLnVbU66cDn7
Dogecoin: DSg5LrsVcd16AZ4HN5moFxi3aep3ugoDvE
Bitcoin: 1L1hgwf7NScWtBQotRLiYoczm4w2UDbDrU
LTC: Lhjwa8Q8HqQppq6nzB4rVEpvod1oaUVVv2
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Reminder AMA with our winner today on reddit.com/r/science at 1pm EST!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Nice one ! Good work team  Cheesy
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
emc2 pump at mintpal , 13:00 GMT , just look. to 1000 sat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The patient, I was wondering will you still be helping us tend to the einsteinium subreddit?

yes, tho its pretty slow there
The patient, I was wondering will you still be helping us tend to the einsteinium subreddit?
I want to sell a few hundred thousand emc2 off market (to have btc to buy more xbc, ill buy back emc2 after i make a profit  Cheesy)....anyone interested?

Anyone?
I want to sell a few hundred thousand emc2 off market (to have btc to buy more xbc, ill buy back emc2 after i make a profit  Cheesy)....anyone interested?
Merit: 10
any idea if emc2 will go back up to 65 by this weekend?
legendary
Activity: 1988
18 000 EMC2 for Battlefield 4 key

20 000 EMC2 for Google store key 25$

someone interested ?
Activity: 393
Attention P2Pool Node Ops!

P2Pool node OP's if you have the IRC announce enabled for your node, PLEASE disable it!!   it makes it very hard to have a conversation in #einsteinium.org will all the blockfinds.

Also, if there is someone reading this that is an Op in the channel, please join (even if your idle).

Thanks

Sorry about that. Some of that was probably me. I just deployed a node and I didn't notice that channel was set to announce. I've changed it. Sorry again.

And me too Smiley will disable it as soon as possible.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Someone explane me what is AMA?
looks like Mintpal volume and price go up good

AMA stands for "Ask Me Anything" Its basically an question and answer session.

Worth mentioning AMA is a reddit registered trademark in case someone skimming the thread has some idea about it.

Beyond that, an AMA is a perfect occasion to educate yourself about certain things you probably wouldn't find answered directly on the internet. During last Epoch's AMA some of our BTalk community members showed up there and asked Walter brilliant questions related to the mechanism of cancer in relation to EBV (Epstein-Barr Virus) which he took time to answer in a professional way!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

AMA stands for "Ask Me Anything" Its basically an question and answer session.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.75%
Current Pool Hashrate: ~200MH/s
Current Pool Workers: ~200
Multi-Pool Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 9
Stratum Locations:

This is where the AMA is:
http://www.reddit.com/r/science

By the way, for clarification, we are not hosting it. It's on r/science which is a much bigger venue.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

There will be an AMA with our winner on r/science at 1pm on Thursday if anybody is interested.

I'm more then interested. Can you please post a link for those who may not know what r/science is.

Thanks
Jump to: