Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 362. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Vote for Building an Affordable Drug for Diabetic Wounds. My aunt diabetic

Same here voted and have a diabetic aunt.

.. although my aunt & cousin are rather fat ..  Cheesy

I did too but not sure if I was victim of the bandwagon effect haha!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Did anyone have a problem running p2pool? I've tried it on several machines already, both the compiled windows version from the 1 post and the source from github, but I'm always getting the same error when trying to run it:

Failure: twisted.internet.error.DNSLookupError: DNS lookup failed: address 'p2pool-bootstrap.einsteinium.org' not found: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed.

Any way to fix this?

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

Same here voted and have a diabetic aunt.

.. although my aunt & cousin are rather fat ..  Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.75%
Current Pool Hashrate: ~500MH/s
Current Pool Workers: ~350
Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 11
Stratum Locations:       

Bonus Period will be starting in 7 mins. Pool Fee as always reduced to 0% while bonus is active.

COMPETITION : The person who finds the most blocks during the bonus period will receive an extra 200 EMC2.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
whales pump emc2 tonight.

EMC2 does not need to be pumped.  It is self inflating...   Grin

-tb-

Touché! It seems to be the case. 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

EMC2 does not need to be pumped.  It is self inflating...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
Activity: 116
Great! Now open a vote to switch algorithm's?

Scrypt is dead with ASIC's and puts out too much heat, wastes too much electricty. X11 algo is not ideal as has been previously stated - have you looked at the algo that Twecoin uses? It's more efficient than HVC and Groestl. I want to start mining this!

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Epoch 2 voting has begun! Please register and cast your vote for your favorite scientific nominee RIGHT NOW!

http://einsteinium.org/nominations/

As you may already know, Einsteinium automatically donates to community voted scientific projects EVERY MONTH!

Our first ever Epoch had 54.2% of registered users voting for Walter Moss and his project “Can viral molecular structures cause cancer”. The EMC2 donation was composed of an amount of more than $1,000 to further his research in EBV molecular structures. Extra donations made by this growing community (out of their own pocket) also helped him reach his funding goal on experiment.com.

How much can we give this time? That is completely up to the community and market value of EMC2!

Here are some more details from this months voting nominees. Who is your favorite?

What is killing Caribbean corals? Investigating a devastating coral disease.
If we understand what is damaging coral reefs, we can save them. White band disease is responsible for destroying up to 95% of two threatened reef-building coral species in the Caribbean. In spite of the devastating effects of the disease, a pathogen has not been identified. We aim to identify the cause of white band disease using infection experiments in order to develop methods of controlling disease outbreaks!
https://experiment.com/projects/what-is-killing-caribbean-corals-investigating-a-devastating-coral-disease

GPUGrid – Distribute Computing
GPUGRID.net is a volunteer distributed computing project for biomedical research from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona (Spain). Thanks to the contribution of volunteers, GPUGRID scientists can perform molecular simulations to understand the function of proteins in health and disease.
http://www.gpugrid.net/

Flies on the Brain: Can Fruit Flies Aid in Curing Neurodegeneration?
Did you know that fruit flies have brains?! Not only do they have brains but their neurons are very similar to ours and can degenerate in the same way that ours do if we have a neurodegenerative disease. This research aims to use fruit fly larva (maggots) to not only learn about the detailed processes of neurodegeneration but also to engage and excite the next generation of research scientists.
https://experiment.com/projects/flies-on-the-brain-can-fruit-flies-aid-in-curing-neurodegeneration

Building an Affordable Drug for Diabetic Wounds
Mend Therapeutics is creating AFFORDABLE drugs for the World’s 371 Mill diabetics who don’t have health insurance. Diabetic complications are catastrophic and include non-healing wounds leading to amputation. We want to develop a protein for diabetic wounds that can be manufactured at low cost, an important step in creating an affordable drug. If all patients, irrespective of economic status, can afford medications, they have a brighter future.
https://experiment.com/projects/building-an-affordable-drug-for-diabetic-wounds

Please cast your vote and let us know which scientific project YOU support.
http://einsteinium.org/nominations/
legendary
LOL, I too voted the same way guys.. looks like we have an early lead here.
Activity: 112
voted for Building an Affordable Drug for Diabetic Wounds. What a great idea!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hehe.. yeah.. its not that active to be honest ^^....

i do have a plan to fill the room very soon :-)

I would love to not only the channel was filled with people, but our thread, exchanges with large volumes and many people which interested in EMC2.
Now we have 63M EMC2 total supply with 0.003201$ price for 1EMC2. Not too much coins has been mined, but slow growth, it is much better than the explosion and subsequent falling from a cliff (i mean latest bad news about Blackcoin)  Wink

Dennis, what news can bring to us bunch of people?

It's closer to 69 million. I let coin market cap know of the issue.
http://chain.einsteinium.org/chain/Einsteinium

Also we will be having the vote up very soon. Our web developer is working on getting it up and running.
legendary
I want to spend some of my EMC2 stack. Its burning a hole in my pocket and I'm in a shopping mood.

If anyone is selling anything cool, PM me the details and we'll see if we can make something happen.

I'm looking for gold, silver, jewelery, watches, memorabilia, art, or anything else cool that would look good on display at my house.

Btw, very glad that Einsteinium Foundation received Non-profit Organization status. It opens many doors

I would love to not only the channel was filled with people, but our thread, exchanges with large volumes and many people which interested in EMC2.
Now we have 63M EMC2 total supply with 0.003201$ price for 1EMC2. Not too much coins has been mined, but slow growth, it is much better than the explosion and subsequent falling from a cliff (i mean latest bad news about Blackcoin)  Wink

Dennis, what news can bring to us bunch of people?
Activity: 224
What do people see the long term price of EMC2 reaching? Anyone else this $1 is possible? If by total market cap it was to be in the top 5 coins - it would need to reach this. I think it's possible long term
Activity: 84

Jump to: