Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 367. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
For those that do not know, with the legal formalization means we are dead serious in our mission of funding science and maintaining the coin, it took over a month to make this happen, and we are one of the few coins with an active nonprofit. This means that there is a dedicated organization making this happen for the long run.

On Simon, he fell ill and had to step aside regarding the organization. We really do wish him well and a smooth recovery.

Oh, that sucks, hopefully he'll be okay.

And this is indeed good news, kinda less then I was expecting though. Was expecting something that would incite heavy trading. This won't do that. But still good news.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
For those that do not know, with the legal formalization means we are dead serious in our mission of funding science and maintaining the coin, it took over a month to make this happen, and we are one of the few coins with an active nonprofit. This means that there is a dedicated organization making this happen for the long run.

On Simon, he fell ill and had to step aside regarding the organization. We really do wish him well and a smooth recovery.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What happened to Simon?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Very nice! 

No one anticipated this.  All the wild guesses and no one got it right.

-tb-
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
The Einsteinium Foundation...it's official

The Einsteinium Foundation is happy to announce that the foundation is now legally a Non-Profit Organization in Canada.  The foundations primary goals will be focused on transparency, funding of scientific research, and expanding our community.  There will be three main branches of the foundation, The Foundation Team, the Development Team, and Social Media Team.  Together these three teams will take The Einsteinium Foundation to the next level.
   The Foundation team will be headed up by Christine Paluch as our Chief Financial Officer, and will also be acting as our scientific liaison.  She will be responsible for the non-profit's financial matters and communicating with scientific advisers, nominees, and our funding award winners. She will be working with the marketing team of Ryan Wright, David Black and Roberto Quaglia.  The team will be in charge of managing donations, communicating with other organizations, public and media relations, and outreach to the scientific community.
   The Development Team's main area of responsibility will be to handle the development of the cryptocurrency, along with managing all foundation related software.  This team will be led by the capable Lukasz Spica and will provide direction for the currency.  The other developers on the team are Eduard Milea, and Dennis Brause.  Together they will ensure the longevity and development of the coin. 
   The Social Media Team will ensure all social media outlets will be developed and moderated in a manner that furthers the foundations core beliefs of esprit de corps, scientific development and community growth.  The team’s primary communication outlets will be Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.  This team will be headed up by Daron Thomas and will be joined by Dick Ward.  Together they will expand the current community and keep the foundation on track with steady community growth.

The Einsteinium Foundation Board Member List

I. The Foundation Team
Christine Paluch (team leader)
Ryan Wright
David Black
Roberto Quaglia

II. Development Team
Lukasz Spica(team leader)
Eduard Milea
Dennis Brause

III. Social Media Team
Daron Thomas (team leader)
Dick Ward
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Watch they're forking the algo to SHA256  Grin

Maybe x13?  Grin

BC style multipool that buys EMC?
That'd be sweet but I don't think that's it

I think its something to do with a 3rd party.
Activity: 252

Maybe x13?  Grin

BC style multipool that buys EMC?
That'd be sweet but I don't think that's it
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

sounds bigger than that Smiley
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Hey guys, be sure to checkout our official block explorer http://chain.einsteinium.org/

Very sexy. I'm at half mast here. Cheesy Still can't wait to see what the news is.

I see the "charts" link redirects currently to the team page , anything in planning for that section?

Yessirrr... its been worked on now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

"Welcome to our Einsteinium Pool! *** Fee: 0.75%. Payouts run every 60 seconds (for confirmed blocks)"

Does the site need to be updated or your post?

Yeah thanks for that. Its the post which is kinda of unclear. During bonus period the fee is 0%, otherwise its 0.75% as normal. I'll amend.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Jump to: