Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 370. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Just a PSA for my old dev team, I worked hard to get you something most coins would pay dearly for, getting you on Moolah. EMC2 is going to lose their services if volume doesn't change.
https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/455390339340468225

With all due respect, I saw the tweet as well, It was soon after deleted. We have been trying to get moolah to work with us and experiment.com for a few weeks. They seem to be dropping the ball here. Experiment.com would be huge for moolah yet we cat get around jenna. If you have pull there maybe you can reach out.

PSA..

Cryptsy daily volume =7.50 BTC
Poloniex daily volume =13.08 BTC
Mintpal daily volume =11.35 BTC

I think our coins is doing just fine personally.

In reality this was just the past week that things have happened. Discussions with Moolah, they seemed to be open to being a payment processor for crypto for experiment, so we approached experiment after this discussion, and experiment was open. The last few days moolah has been a little flakey though. We do not know why, but I think that our POC is lost in the weeds.

It should be noted, emc2 is not the only crypto we are looking to get supported either for experiment, just one of them, we are trying get general support for cryptos through moolah (doge, btc, ltc, emc2, etc). We opened the door for moolah and experiment because we feel this is an ideal use case, and because both dogecoin and us has had success with experiment. We think it would be good in general if this were to happen. The one request experiment has made is a payment processor, which moolah is.

We have had steadily growing volume, just not on prelude, which is their exchange. But prelude is a small exchange that just got started, and exchanges take time to grow, probably more so then coins. Mintpal is a big exception to that rule. While I can see them dropping octocoin which is close to dying, we have retained healthy volume. Prelude.io gets decent volume with dogecoin, but as an exchange it's struggled to gain beyond that. It would be nice if people traded our coin there, and our general growth showed up there as well. We welcome people to trade there.

The reality though is our coin is on a number of exchanges, some were we get more volume then others. The thing is the big exchanges brought in big volume for our coin.

With that being said, we will keep trying to make this happen, we believe it is important. We have a good relationship with experiment, we will likely fund more projects posted there, so this will continue to grow. I would love this to go forward so people can make cryptocurrency donations there regularly, not just as some specific fundraising effort like Walter or Unidan, so if anybody knows how to escalate this with moolah it would be great, not just for us, but in general.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Just a PSA for my old dev team, I worked hard to get you something most coins would pay dearly for, getting you on Moolah. EMC2 is going to lose their services if volume doesn't change.

This is moolah's lost not Emc2.  Moolah is a new exchange and it can only blame itself for lack of volume.

Why was the tweet deleted?

-tb-

http://emc2.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0%
Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 11
Stratum Locations: 

Block Reward Bonus will be starting in 45 minutes.
Turns out I was under attack. The IPs are now blocked and CPU + memory usage is back to normal.

Hell of a lot attacking going on, I feel for you, we're been through it and its not fun at all.  Angry
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

With all due respect, I saw the tweet as well, It was soon after deleted. We have been trying to get moolah to work with us and experiment.com for a few weeks. They seem to be dropping the ball here. Experiment.com would be huge for moolah yet we cat get around jenna. If you have pull there maybe you can reach out.

PSA..

Cryptsy daily volume =7.50 BTC
Poloniex daily volume =13.08 BTC
Mintpal daily volume =11.35 BTC

I think our coins is doing just fine personally.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Turns out I was under attack. The IPs are now blocked and CPU + memory usage is back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

You can submit a science related project you think deserves funding.

The nominations you make should abide to the following:
Nominations must follow the scientific method and the fruits of their labour should be publicly available in the future, as is the work of the miners funding them. The end result should end in peer reviewed publication, for our preference is to fund open access projects, so our community can view the studies results and data upon publication.

Nominations can be Education related projects such as organizations providing educational support. These organizations must have a clear STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) focus. There must be a clear structure to how the organization achieves it’s educational mission, and a clear target audience.

Nominations based on engineering and technology projects must achieve a clear scientific purpose that will preferably be open source, or open hardware. We do not want to fund the latest gadget for a commercial technology project. Likewise projects which attempt to address a major need, such as projects attempting new clean energy technologies, will also be considered.

Submit your nomination now!
http://einsteinium.org/submit-a-project/

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

All pool are the same in terms of reporting the stats. Stats is a frontend value, your true hash rate may be 20MH/s. Don't make the easy mistake of getting confused by the stats.  Smiley

Nope, not all Pools are the same, many pools are configured wrong and have woes..

Sorry Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
@supersta

Sent you a PM, Please reply.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Use p2pools and you forget about DDOS an other bugs
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Our einsteiniumd is at 200mb so all good here. CPU usages seems acceptable too, around 17% on average. Perhaps try recompiling..

What OS? I use Debian 7 64bit. Einsteinium is the only one I ever had a problem with. The other wallets uses on average 0.1% CPU and 150MB memory. I tried recompiling without any optimizations but that didn't help.
i use debian 7 64bit with around the same results as sta

Thanks. Maybe there's something wrong with the p2pool code, or someone is attacking me, but I can't find any problem in the logs.
Jump to: