Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 372. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Why anybody would use anything other than p2pool for a coin that pays so quickly with just a few MH is beyond me. If you can find a p2pool node you ping better than 30ms to, it's going to beat any regular pool. It's like this coin was made for p2pool. Hell, set up your own node. I did.

I think it's because a lot of people don't understand p2pool.

1. When they visit a node. They think oh there is only 1 miner on this p2pool. How will we ever find a block? What they don't realize is that when any node finds a block. They get paid for it (that is of course if you have found some shares).

2. Another thing that I like is that with p2pool. If a node goes down you can simply connect to another node (via --failover-only) and pick up where you left off. You won't have to build up your payout again. You can't say the same thing with normal pplns pools (if they go down. You're out of luck!)

3. It's completely transparent. You don't have to trust the node owner and the fee can always be easily found by typing /fee at the end of the port #.
http://mine-emc2.com:41876/fee

4. It's completely decentralized. No need to worry about one pool owning all the hashing power.

5. Usually the node is more efficient than a regular pool. So many times you will be paid more mining on a p2pool node then a regular pool.

6. You can set any pseudo share difficulty that you want. For example if I was mining at 1800 Kh/s. I would do this: 1800 * 0.00000116 = 0.002088 and attach that at the end of your wallet address like this:

ESKQypc4JdzfChEvnSjtu3fNMND1iJNrYF+0.002088

7. You don't need to register for an account and can just use wallet address.

8. The only thing I haven't mentioned is that if you decide to give it a try I have found that setting the queue to 0 scantime to 1 and expiry to 1 yields the best results. But, only use a p2pool node if your miner is always up and running and you are not hopping all over the place.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

No lets face this.. I slam 16mh/s at you and get 12... I slam 20 and get 15.... I slam 20 at emc.cryptopools.com:3006 and get 18 mh/s.    I would call that a no brainer. Sorry Sta. But your pool truly saps life, and your only response is..... DDoS.

1) No one is forcing you to mine with us. Period.

2) The accuracy of the statistics you are referring to are based whatever we decide to set them to in the system settings. These are just frontend statistics, they are not a true reflection of what your actual hash rate is. If you don't believe me ask any pool owner, or better yet, visit #MPOS and ask the team who actually developed it, or if you prefer ask ahmed at your beloved cryptopools.  Roll Eyes

Either way good luck, we're done with this conversation.

1) Exactly, why would anyone mine there.

2) Do not talk down to me son. I am a true miner... I see what I see. Fuck you and your stats. I know they are shit. You never wrote the code, you simply copied and pasted many others works.

3) Were done? NO. Your pool is. Any smart miner would be on emc2.cryptopools.com:3006

4) Oh your still here.. well check this out... While I was donating to to your pool.... You totally fucked me.

Please folks, get off his pool. I don't care where you go, anywhere but there. This guy is a noob, and you will lose a shitton of hashrate there. He will claim DDoS, and ask you to add -us,-eu-uk- what ther fuck ever. Get on a real pool... emc2.cryptopools.com:3006

Sorry Sta... but your pool has burned me too many times.. and I run 20mh/s + ,(with 500+ coming) your pool lacked the ability to ever see 13+ from one farm Sad I need stability, and you SEVERELY lack.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Why anybody would use anything other than p2pool for a coin that pays so quickly with just a few MH is beyond me. If you can find a p2pool node you ping better than 30ms to, it's going to beat any regular pool. It's like this coin was made for p2pool. Hell, set up your own node. I did.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

No lets face this.. I slam 16mh/s at you and get 12... I slam 20 and get 15.... I slam 20 at emc.cryptopools.com:3006 and get 18 mh/s.    I would call that a no brainer. Sorry Sta. But your pool truly saps life, and your only response is..... DDoS.

1) No one is forcing you to mine with us. Period.

2) The accuracy of the statistics you are referring to are based whatever we decide to set them to in the system settings. These are just frontend statistics, they are not a true reflection of what your actual hash rate is. If you don't believe me ask any pool owner, or better yet, visit #MPOS and ask the team who actually developed it, or if you prefer ask ahmed at your beloved cryptopools.  Roll Eyes

Either way good luck, we're done with this conversation.

Yet you have to this point yet to fix your pools... sorry my friend but you are not helping miners out there. I AM A MINER. Walk before you leap. Your pool is shit man... slow.. and reports work WAYY late. Facts are facts. emc2.cryptopools.com:3006 is the fastest miner connection to EMC2. PERIOD. Why anyone would mess with anything else is ludicrous!

Folks, I am an old school miner. I see what I see......

Sta. lacks the ability to run a stable large pool...

Wanna talk more shit Sta?

Lets face it dude, how many web pools are up right now?

Hashrapid down.
Suprnova down.
Poolprefecture down.
crunchharder down.
maxminer down.

lifeforce up
botpool up
cryptopool up

There's only 3 pools left standing and we're one of them. So you can say what the hell you like but the fact of matter is we're still standing and that should say it all (or at the very least that should say we're doing something right). No offence to my fellow pool owners, I know there are ALOT of attacks going round, if you need help with anything, ask me. Even though you're my competitors, the more pools that mine EMC2 but better it is for the coin. Trust me I know how it feels, when you're trying to work flat out to keep your pools up and running and you get the odd couple of miners who just abuse you left, right and centre. It can be quite demoralising.

If you need assistance with anything, you can find me in irc under the name `Sta in channels #MPOS or #Lifeforce

No lets face this.. I slam 16mh/s at you and get 12... I slam 20 and get 15.... I slam 20 at emc.cryptopools.com:3006 and get 18 mh/s.    I would call that a no brainer. Sorry Sta. But your pool truly saps life, and your only response is..... DDoS.
We are currently offering 0% fee and offering 0.5% block reward bonus at the moment. Apologies but this is only open to existing members. Registrations are closed.

how come? i've only got one 7950 to mine with and is on my daily pc, can use any leg up i can get on mining.

you can email us if you like @ [email protected] and we'll inform you when they will be open again but it won't be for the next 24 hours.
Yet you have to this point yet to fix your pools... sorry my friend but you are not helping miners out there. I AM A MINER. Walk before you leap. Your pool is shit man... slow.. and reports work WAYY late. Facts are facts. emc2.cryptopools.com:3006 is the fastest miner connection to EMC2. PERIOD. Why anyone would mess with anything else is ludicrous!

Lets face it dude, how many web pools are up right now?

Hashrapid down.
Suprnova down.
Poolprefecture down.
crunchharder down.
maxminer down.

lifeforce up
botpool up
cryptopool up

There's only 3 pools left standing and we're one of them. So you can say what the hell you like but the fact of matter is we're still standing and that should say it all (or at the very least that should say we're doing something right). No offence to my fellow pool owners, I know there are ALOT of attacks going round, if you need help with anything, ask me. Even though you're my competitors, the more pools that mine EMC2 but better it is for the coin. Trust me I know how it feels, when you're trying to work flat out to keep your pools up and running and you get the odd couple of miners who just abuse you left, right and centre. It can be quite demoralising.

If you need assistance with anything, you can find me in irc under the name `Sta in channels #MPOS or #Lifeforce
Activity: 101
Feel free to mine at my pool (Western, USA)

http://mine-emc2.com:41876

Activity: 126
We are currently offering 0% fee and offering 0.5% block reward bonus at the moment. Apologies but this is only open to existing members. Registrations are closed.

how come? i've only got one 7950 to mine with and is on my daily pc, can use any leg up i can get on mining.
Please my friends get the hell off Sta's pool.  This guy has not a clue at running one.  Ahmed has shown at emc2.cryptopools.com what needs to be done. I had workers down for days at emc2.lifeforce.org ... then i switched to emc2.cryptopools.com:3006 and pop, bang, boom, magic....

To all ScrappyDo's friends and colleagues, this is how he behaves, I frankly find it appalling, but then it is the internet and it is expected of some people.

I don't particularly want to get into a flame war or anything, I just felt you should know, before he starts spinning a web of lies about us: http://pastebin.com/9QVb2KKx

I have to say honestly, that up to this point the EMC2 community has been absolutely fantastic! It's a real shame, that when we should focusing on offering a top notice pool service, we have to deal with people like this. It actually gets me a bit down. I'm trying to work hard and I just get abuse instead.  Sad

Please my friends get the hell off Sta's pool.  This guy has not a clue at running one.  Ahmed has shown at emc2.cryptopools.com what needs to be done. I had workers down for days at emc2.lifeforce.org ... then i switched to emc2.cryptopools.com:3006 and pop, bang, boom, magic....
Lifeforce bonus will be starting in 4 hours.  Kiss
What is that??

Oh sorry just saw this now, we had a bonus earlier, its over now. Might do another one tomorrow.
Lifeforce bonus will be starting in 4 hours.  Kiss

Site isn't loading, although miners seem to be communicating with the stratum.

I've just restarted my miner since it stopped responding yesterday. It wouldn't connect back to Lifeforce so I've swapped back to supernova for now.

We changed a few ports/addresses, please double check if you're using the correct links still: http://emc2.lifeforce.info/index.php?page=gettingstarted
(we gave people 48 hours notice of this change)
Lifeforce bonus will be starting in 4 hours.  Kiss

Temporary issue with the front end - that's been resolved.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

I've just restarted my miner since it stopped responding yesterday. It wouldn't connect back to Lifeforce so I've swapped back to supernova for now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

sbn
Activity: 70
EMC2 is going up up up!  Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What is that??
Jump to: