Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 387. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yep, LifeForce ROCKS !!  Cool

Known fact: Pandas are never wrong!  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Yep, LifeForce ROCKS !!  Cool
Hold on to your asses ladies and gents, we're about to hit the fork! If you need an up to date pool with a low fee - emc2.Lifeforce.info are currently accepting new registrations.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
What a great article. Thanks for finding and posting it!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
ATTENTION!

Hashrapid Pool HAS NOT confirmed they have updated their wallet! Please move your miners to another pool ASAP! before the fork happens! If any of you can get in touch with the hashrapid admin, please do so!

Same situation for the following P2Pools:
http://p2pool.crunchpool.com
http://emc2.gr2pool.eu
http://coin.iptron.net

This pool has confirmed the update:  http://p2pool.thepeeps.net

The rest could not be traced!

We're sorry for this, but unfortunately the pool maintainers have not responded to our mails and they have not taken a proactive stance!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
There are still quite a lot of old clients on the network - please update your wallets ASAP in order to avoid problems.
The fork will happen in roughly 5 hours.

At least try to notify all pool owners and exchanges to avoid troubles!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
So why did this coin have a huge spike today? it looks like its still trending to hit huge numbers? Is it because of the client update or did it epoch to the next level?
those thing don't affect the price.

Anyone yelling you block halving or a security update will affect the price is either ignorant to the fact it never did to any coin in the past, or trying some stuff to hype.

If you want reasons for it to go up, just look at the goal of this coin and the increasing popularity.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
There are still quite a lot of old clients on the network - please update your wallets ASAP in order to avoid problems.
The fork will happen in roughly 5 hours.
Activity: 128
great coin soon it will reach 2000+ dont sell cheap peeps hold on to your coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Is the android wallet or any other services affected by the SSL heartbleed bug?
Activity: 192
So why did this coin have a huge spike today? it looks like its still trending to hit huge numbers? Is it because of the client update or did it epoch to the next level?
Activity: 540
just a silly question. I already backed up my wallet.dat right after new installation of wallet software (with passphrase and after finished syncing of course). Do I have to backup this wallet.dat file regularly or one time backup is enough? I see that the size of this file grows over time.

If you back it up upon a new installation, you will save only the coins you had in the wallet at that time.

If you go on to make a million EMC2 and then lose your computer to a virus or something, reformat it and restore from your previously backed up wallet.dat file. You may start to cry.  Cry

Wrong  Grin

Just one time backup needed.

As far as I know you just need to back it up if you use the 100 addresses/keys on it. Because then youre wallet will create new keys that your back up doesnt have. So you lose newer coins. 1 send transaction = 1 address. So in between those answers.
Activity: 294
just a silly question. I already backed up my wallet.dat right after new installation of wallet software (with passphrase and after finished syncing of course). Do I have to backup this wallet.dat file regularly or one time backup is enough? I see that the size of this file grows over time.

If you back it up upon a new installation, you will save only the coins you had in the wallet at that time.

If you go on to make a million EMC2 and then lose your computer to a virus or something, reformat it and restore from your previously backed up wallet.dat file. You may start to cry.  Cry

Wrong  Grin

Just one time backup needed.

Activity: 180
Activity: 42
Thanks for responding, I'm trying to get this 1.1 mac wallet updated asap. I have a 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB ram, running latest mac os mavericks 10.9.2. I'm not sure what to do if I can't get my wallet upgraded in time for the fork. I have backed up my wallet keys at least so hopefully I will not lose my coin. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

Don't worry, as long as you don't make transactions with the outdated wallet after the fork you won't lose coins. You could forget about EMC2 and update in a month and your coins would still be there.

Does this apply to mining transactions?

Good question!

Once the fork block is reached, the new code will be active, this means your wallet won't be able to sync to the latest blocks. So, any transactions you received after that block number, won't appear/be confirmed until you update your wallet.
Activity: 658
Thanks for responding, I'm trying to get this 1.1 mac wallet updated asap. I have a 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB ram, running latest mac os mavericks 10.9.2. I'm not sure what to do if I can't get my wallet upgraded in time for the fork. I have backed up my wallet keys at least so hopefully I will not lose my coin. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

Don't worry, as long as you don't make transactions with the outdated wallet after the fork you won't lose coins. You could forget about EMC2 and update in a month and your coins would still be there.

Just update wallet.

In a nutshell, you can still receive transactions to an old wallet because the address is not affected, it sends to the address, and you have the Keyes to that wallet, that doesn't change with version. Sending is a problem because the wallet will point transaction to old chain.
Activity: 13

Activity: 196
Secured a gambling site for you guys over a month ago, here it is: https://coin-horse.com
Jump to: