Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 390. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io

Wallet has been updated, P2Pool still rocking, check the scanner (link in OP) or p2pools.org/emc2 for best node for you.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
anyway we can get the android wallet fixed?Huh?

Yes you can, The wallet has been ready since last night. Were just making sure there are no bugs. Should be launched later this afternoon.

Great work Bob, I really like this coin, I'm proud being with it since day 1 and probably starting the first pool for it Smiley

Keep up the good work!

Thanks OC, You are indeed the very first pool, and I've personally been mining with you since day 1. If you look back you'll see I was very vocal about you opening up and letting me mine there early in the thread.

These last two days my office had no internet so I was not mining, I'm sure you noticed Wink

But were back up today and back to throwing my 11 or so MH in your direction.

EMC2 for SCIENCE!

What a great coin! I'm in love!

Keep up the good work buddy and if you have any questions or need a helping hand please dont be a stranger.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Yes you can, The wallet has been ready since last night. Were just making sure there are no bugs. Should be launched later this afternoon.

can you send it to me so i can test it also i have a bunch of coins still stuck on there i'm home all day so i can test also......

Post an email address, As soon as our appdev is online I'll have him contact you. Smiley
msg sent
legendary

can you send it to me so i can test it also i have a bunch of coins still stuck on there i'm home all day so i can test also......

Post an email address, As soon as our appdev is online I'll have him contact you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Great work Bob, I really like this coin, I'm proud being with it since day 1 and probably starting the first pool for it Smiley

Keep up the good work!

legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
EMC2 what kind of coins, market development opportunities you have depression

Dont worry, all be well! Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
EMC2 what kind of coins, market development opportunities you have depression
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
it's merely a notice that this is the value I think the coin will reach in the next 7 days - when BTC break back thru 500 this week all coins will rise.
in your dreams Wink
Activity: 266
it's merely a notice that this is the value I think the coin will reach in the next 7 days - when BTC break back thru 500 this week all coins will rise.
Fool me for buying another shit coin.

Why panic? I assure you that EMC2 will cost more than 0.01$ in the near future. Mark my words Smiley

agreed - it's why I'm sitting on close to 1M einsteinium!

wow, can you lend me 20k? Smiley

sure send me: 20,000 * 0.00000250 because  that's my estimated value of the coin for the next 7 days.
Sounds a little scammy Wink
But if you're serious, I might go with that, too ^^

in your dreams!

my target price is .00001250

why do you offer this, if wont sell?

Why panic? I assure you that EMC2 will cost more than 0.01$ in the near future. Mark my words Smiley

sure send me: 20,000 * 0.00000250 because  that's my estimated value of the coin for the next 7 days.

in your dreams!

my target price is .00001250
Activity: 457
Merit: 251

sure send me: 20,000 * 0.00000250 because  that's my estimated value of the coin for the next 7 days.
precisely 23946 EMC2, I'm a fan smooth numbers) Smiley

Jump to: