Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 388. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptocoinTools.com
Ok cool, Cant wait to play some.. Will you take large action once it gets rolling?

Yessir. I will set the max bets as high as I can afford initially, but will probably add more funds over time if people keep playing. Price seems to be stabilizing, so I can probably safely buy a bunch of EMC2 soon.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Ok cool, Cant wait to play some.. Will you take large action once it gets rolling?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Why not join our Pool ?

https://emc.maxminers.net

Its 0 % Fee, with the latest Einsteinium Code and all the normal goodies like Vdiff, Stratum ...

Help the network, join our Pool, we already found Blocks and payed out well, you'll get larger payouts
in a smaller pool, get in !

CryptocoinTools.com
Any dice games out for this coin yet?

Hey CCT,

No dice games as of yet. I believe there's a horse racing game but I have yet to try it.

Thanks for the info! In that case, I am planning on releasing an Einsteinium Dice Game in the near future! Stay tuned: http://cryptocointools.com/dice/einsteinium/
legendary
Update:

New Android wallet app is now available in the app store.. It may take a few hours for it to appear in all regions though.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
What is coming up for this coin? Are there things planned?

Hi There,

As Etoque pointed out, were currently going through the nominations and getting ready to list them on www.einsteinium.org for the vote. Obviously that will be followed by the donation. Smiley

The block reward will be having at that time as well.

Were going to be releasing some important information regarding the official Einsteinium Foundation Non Profit Organization, its directors, board members, location ect. That news should be accompanied by news regarding our scientific advisory board and who's holding some of those seats.

Right now the team is working hard on the Android wallet app, as well as some other secret stuff that I cant speak about just yet. Big things are in the works though and you can count on that.

Please don't forget nominate worthy causes that could benefit from our funding. You can do so here: http://einsteinium.org/submit-a-project/

Thank you.

Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections
Over 500MH/s in the Pool
Wallet 1.1 !
Promo: 0 % fee - try us !

Safe against fake shares!

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Congratulations on surviving MintPump & Dump.

Keep up the good work folks, EMC2 stands out amongst the alt coins. Has a purpose to exist.  Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Need a bit of help.

I have been watching my miners here:
http://einsteinium-us2.cloudapp.net:41876/static/

This morning the site was not showing up.  I checked my wallet and appears coins were still coming in.  I was getting ~4-5% DOA.  Which seemed to be good in comparison to other miners.  I started looking at the thread and noticed a wallet update to 1.1.  So I updated wallet to 1.1 and had it sync (Quick).  Checked the site above and it showed my DOA % was like 99%.  So I restarted my miners and still high DOA. according to the above link.  

I noticed a file P2Pool located by the new wallets on the main site. I have no idea what it does.  PLease explain.

I had been using this as my bat file:

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.einsteinium.org:41876 -u XXXX+0.0004872 -p XXXX --thread-concurrency 8193 --lookup-gap 0 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1200 --gpu-powertune 20 -w 256 --shaders 1024 -I 16 -g 1 -s 0

So since I updated wallet I am getting high DOA and rejects.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Much.

The only way the wallet interacts with P2Pool is for payouts. This can't have been caused by a wallet issue. Also, the P2Pool file on the main site is for P2Pool node operators, not miners.

The problem has to be with your miner or config. What card(s) are you using? Try lowering thread concurrency or intensity, or running with a barebones .bat file. I'll think a bit if there's anything else I can suggest. I've had this problem mining other coins but it was always caused by something I config'd wrong.

edit: Probably should try a normal web pool for a few minutes so you can verify if the same issue occurs.

My nvidia setup is showing :  
  stratum_recv_line failed
   stratum connection interrupted

can you suggest a normal web pool?

must have been an issue with the addy because I switched to stratum+tcp://einsteinium-us.cloudapp.net:41876 and all is good again...
legendary
Activity: 1988

Vote for the next donation and block halvin in 2-3 week Smiley !
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
I love this community. Full of helping hands!

Smiley
Thanks for the reply Peep and King.

I have been running the same settings for a month on this coin and temps are very solid.  50-65 degrees.  7850 x 9 are my cards.

I think I will just crank them back up and run for awhile and see what happens. 

Thanks for the P2Pool file explanation.   
Activity: 140
Hello All,

Need a bit of help.

This morning the site was not showing up.  I checked my wallet and appears coins were still coming in.  I was getting ~4-5% DOA.  Which seemed to be good in comparison to other miners.  I started looking at the thread and noticed a wallet update to 1.1.  So I updated wallet to 1.1 and had it sync (Quick).  Checked the site above and it showed my DOA % was like 99%.  So I restarted my miners and still high DOA. according to the above link.  

I noticed a file P2Pool located by the new wallets on the main site. I have no idea what it does.  PLease explain.

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.einsteinium.org:41876 -u XXXX+0.0004872 -p XXXX --thread-concurrency 8193 --lookup-gap 0 --gpu-engine 1200 --gpu-memclock 1200 --gpu-powertune 20 -w 256 --shaders 1024 -I 16 -g 1 -s 0

So since I updated wallet I am getting high DOA and rejects.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Much.

The only way the wallet interacts with P2Pool is for payouts. This can't have been caused by a wallet issue. Also, the P2Pool file on the main site is for P2Pool node operators, not miners.

The problem has to be with your miner or config. What card(s) are you using? Try lowering thread concurrency or intensity, or running with a barebones .bat file. I'll think a bit if there's anything else I can suggest. I've had this problem mining other coins but it was always caused by something I config'd wrong.

edit: Probably should try a normal web pool for a few minutes so you can verify if the same issue occurs.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
check your ping time to the p2pool node, if you have high latency to the node, find one that has a lower ping time.  also make sure you don't have another instance of the miner going.

BTW, updating your wallet should have no affect on your miner.
Hello All,

Need a bit of help.

This morning the site was not showing up.  I checked my wallet and appears coins were still coming in.  I was getting ~4-5% DOA.  Which seemed to be good in comparison to other miners.  I started looking at the thread and noticed a wallet update to 1.1.  So I updated wallet to 1.1 and had it sync (Quick).  Checked the site above and it showed my DOA % was like 99%.  So I restarted my miners and still high DOA. according to the above link. 

I noticed a file P2Pool located by the new wallets on the main site. I have no idea what it does.  PLease explain.

So since I updated wallet I am getting high DOA and rejects.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks Much.

Activity: 140
Thanks for responding, I'm trying to get this 1.1 mac wallet updated asap. I have a 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB ram, running latest mac os mavericks 10.9.2. I'm not sure what to do if I can't get my wallet upgraded in time for the fork. I have backed up my wallet keys at least so hopefully I will not lose my coin. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

Don't worry, as long as you don't make transactions with the outdated wallet after the fork you won't lose coins. You could forget about EMC2 and update in a month and your coins would still be there.
Jump to: