Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 392. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
EMC2中国总群,挖矿炒币都欢迎:223581024

Come again?  Cheesy

he may come as many times as he wants, you still won't be able to understand what he's saying...

It says "EMC2 China Group" and is welcoming people to join group number 223581024 on QQ, a Chinese messaging program.

欢迎大家,EMC2加油!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It looks like it could be the net hash if he added an extra 0 to the end of his number there
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
LOL, Well I was thinking he could come again in English this time.

tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Come again?  Cheesy

he may come as many times as he wants, you still won't be able to understand what he's saying...
legendary

Come again?  Cheesy
Activity: 6
Activity: 252
As well as a block-halving
legendary
Poised for takeoff. Strong hands have been buying up all day. weak hands were selling. I expect the next few weeks to see some major movement.

Don't forget, We have another donation coming up in a few short weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Anyone know what is mining EMC2 at 3Ghs when its not very profitable now? Itching to know, since it can not be switching pools or BCpool. Someone got a mate with a Top 100 GPU server farm?  Grin

Otherwise .. great coin, hope it goes well. Got pumped a bit fast, but diff isn't budging.

Because they know the price will rise. Probably a whale that informs massive farms what to mine before he makes the coin explode.

Just a guess. Wink.

oh and this ---

0.00000601    50000.00000000    0.30050000
0.00000600   50000.00000000   0.30000000

The person putting 50000 and 45000 15000 etc has been doing that for hours buying up. Same guy. That's the guy I bet. Hello friend!

AND --

There is only 1 BTC of sell to 900 satoshi. Mhmmm.
Activity: 364
Well, obviously EMC2 just put itself on the mulitpool radars this week...the salad days are over. Now it'll be all over the profitability map, just like every other KGW coin is. This and Dogecoin have been the only Scrypt coins to maintain a better average return than Litecoin over 14 days. I think Einsteinium has a much more compelling story than any other Scrypt alt, with the donation aspect. Short of creating a proof of work that does protein folding, this is about the best way to have mining directly contribute to scientific discovery.

Not mining it anymore, but have managed to get a nice hoard to hold onto in the past week.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
mintpal, home of the dumps
Hope the foundation dumped some to cover costs and possibly the next donation, who knows when prices will be this high again
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Anyone know what is mining EMC2 at 3Ghs when its not very profitable now? Itching to know, since it can not be switching pools or BCpool. Someone got a mate with a Top 100 GPU server farm?  Grin

Otherwise .. great coin, hope it goes well. Got pumped a bit fast, but diff isn't budging.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Offering 1% block reward bonus over at Lifeforce. Active for the next 2-3 hours. Enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
You guys know that selling at 600-800 will make you cry soon.

There is someone buying up. They are not placing big buys because they want you to sell to them
and think there is no safety. You can see it. Watch the order book on Mintpal.

EMC2 market cap is $200k. You think it's going down? Think again.

"One does not simply sell an EMC2".
Activity: 148
Just looked at the exchange page on the website. Could the web-dev put every exchange on a seperate line since it looks quite confusing. Cheers!

http://einsteinium.org/exchanges/

Fixed, thank you for reporting it! It's fixed now.

Here, have some science as a reward!

An example of a (traversable) wormhole metric.  Grin

What did i win?  Roll Eyes
emc2: Eb26c67zDto8gJKzJVa1pVeS2QJ8kGVm8z
Activity: 392
I've opened up an EMC2 pool and have updated to the newest wallet at: www.omargpools.ca:41876
Activity: 154
Just looked at the exchange page on the website. Could the web-dev put every exchange on a seperate line since it looks quite confusing. Cheers!

whoa that science blows mind my mind...now if I can only get something to blow my.....
Activity: 42

Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
The benefit of this coin is clear and obvious, and with every price rise the value to humanity grows, multiplying with it the incoming PR and media exposure. Maybe this is a bit futurist, but EMC2 has an AMAZING adoption path:

When EMC2 was .0025/USD, I heard the donation to science was about $1,000.

Let's say EMC2 climbs to 2.5 cents, the donation would be ~$10,000, correct? Pretty impressive...

Okay, by then a lot of people know EMC2 is pretty fucking awesome. Let's say now it hits 25 cents. That's $100,000 donations.

$100,000 donations will bring quite a bit of media exposure. Let's say it causes the price to eventually climb to $1.00. That's $400,000 donations.

^ Anywhere near that level would bring more positive PR than the crypto world has ever seen.

EMC2 would really be rolling now and starting to change the world. Massive PR spikes the price to LTC level, $15. Suddenly EMC2 is making SIX MILLION DOLLAR donations...!

Six million dollars to science every month. Clear and appreciable benefits to the world. Media frenzy. This is where EMC2 overtakes Bitcoin. $500 price, TWO HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR donations.

After that, EMC2 funds space travel to a level never before seen. It causes a massive acceleration of technology. In 20 years we're living in Star Trek. EMC2 is now the dominant currency of the human race.

^^ Very rough maths, and I didn't take into account halvings or other factors I haven't thought of. But I just wanted to illustrate how the positive effects of this coin will scale with adoption, pushing more adoption. Cool

FOR SCIENCE!

An increases in price without question benefit future award winners, including the next award winner during Epoch 2. With that being said, we cannot control the market. Just the donation that goes out based on the market price at the time we make it.

Also please nominate projects for the award.

http://einsteinium.org/submit-a-project/

Our donation is dictated by the present at the time we make it, but our ambitions lie in the potential future price.

To add one more thing, we are also looking for science advisers, if you have a Master's, Ph.D. or are a Ph.D. candidate in scientific discipline please contact [email protected] .  
Jump to: