Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 399. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Just added Einsteinium to my list of P2Pools:
 http://omargpools.ca:41876/static/
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
I think this is a great idea...I work in medicine (fundraising for a major research center) and my husband is battling cancer. I hope this goes places!!!
Activity: 574
Wow EMC2 has tripled in value today on Poloniex  Wink

This coin is really going places, I can't wait until EMC2 is pledging huge sums of money monthly to cutting edge science!

That'll get some nice positive crypto-news stories as well  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Wow EMC2 has tripled in value today on Poloniex  Wink

This coin is really going places, I can't wait until EMC2 is pledging huge sums of money monthly to cutting edge science!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Poor little guy... do you want to fill everyone in on what happened to him.. Its such a sad story I cant bring myself to talk about it.

Sad
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
"The real fight is within"- Kolombo
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
question is it just me or does the android wallet take forever to sync been going 3 days and still not synced?Huh

The android wallet is not performing very well at the moment (especially on some devices) - this is due to number of blocks on the network and the fact that KGW implementation is not very optimal.
We are working on a fix - it will include extra checkpoints for faster sync.

In the meantime, you can monitor the progress of sync by going to 'Network Monitor' -> 'Blocks' (just swipe to the right). If the sync gets stuck for some reason, please try restarting the wallet or using 'Reset Blockchain option' (it should be used as a last resort as it forces wallet to redownload everything).

Alternatively, you can 'evacuate' coins from the Android wallet by using 'Back up keys' option, decrypting the output (openssl enc -d -aes-256-cbc -a -in ) and importing private keys to Windows/Linux/OSX wallet (importprivkey ).

Thanks for your patience.

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Ok I don't think I'm the only one can we have someone look into the android wallet I reset the chain more than once and still nothing....
legendary
Einsteinium   
$ 189,811   
$ 0.0035   
53,781,599 EMC2   
$ 36,345   
+53.51 %
we haven't even left the launch-pad yet
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Good heavens... we passed by the moon and I didn't even realize it... Now it's too far off behind and I took no pictures...
Oh well, far-far edges of the solar system, HERE WE COME!!! Cheesy
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Cryptopools is back online.  Stratum was hung and had to be restarted.

-tb-
so does anyone accept emc2 as a form of payment, yet or nah? Is anything being done to try and make that happen?

Hey Patient,

Not yet, bet were working on it and have a few ideas in motion already.
Sorry to say, cryptopools is down atm.  Trying to figure out if pool dev is moving pool to new hardware or it's down due to issues.  Will update once pool is up.

-tb-

Thanks for the update. Smiley
so does anyone accept emc2 as a form of payment, yet or nah? Is anything being done to try and make that happen?
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
Sorry to say, cryptopools is down atm.  Trying to figure out if pool dev is moving pool to new hardware or it's down due to issues.  Will update once pool is up.

-tb-
legendary
Hey guys,

If anyone wants to tip me for whatever reason they can use my vanity address.

EMC2GodRZSViVFLHzMtCmhHQv1urCF2eQ2

Grin
Jump to: