Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 401. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
WTB, send pm with offer, i buy only with an escrow
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Wow such a growth. I think Emc2 will create  an energy by E=mc2, SCIENCE dude SCIENCE. To DA MOOOOOOON.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
We just hit 50BTC volume on poloniex!!  Cool
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
I can see the next donation for epoch 2 to be worth 3x more than epoch 1.  Maybe this will encourage the next winner to accept EMC2 and hold for longer term.

-tb-

Hey TechBytes,

I hope this is the case. As a matter of fact I hope its 10X more. Lets together start making real dents when it comes to our funding. The early days are behind, lets not be making any more donations in the $1000 range.

We now have the official foundation papers on the way as a registered NPO and this will allow the foundation to build long lasting bridges with a lot of very important and influential people.

This is just the begging of whats to come.
Activity: 206
Hey guys when is the next voting for the next donation??! Smiley)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
question is it just me or does the android wallet take forever to sync been going 3 days and still not synced?Huh

same for me also
Activity: 228
"The real fight is within"- Kolombo
I WANT A SERIOUS COIN

I WANT TO SEE THE EMC2 LOGO on EXPERIMENT.com

Cool

totalpanda aka minimax on poloniex  Roll Eyes

Hi Minimax,

I heard you loud and clear on poloniex the last few days, here's hat I can say...

Were currently talking to experiment.com about a potential future partnership. This is by no means going to happen right away. We may need to make a few more donations before this should be considered. Were here for the long haul and we don't mind taking things slow. Were still less then 40 days old might I add.

I can say this though. The higher the price goes, the bigger the donation will be. The bigger then donation will be, the more of an effect we'll make.

Lets just keep chugging along, improving on things that need improvement and funding the future with the future of currency at the same time!

Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
woo, good stuff emc2, good stuff.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Did this Epoch's wormhole event happen already ?  If so what was the block range ?

cheers,

Wormhole happend very early in the second epoch. I believe it was the 28th of march. dont know the exact block range though
If your a harcore miner, I highly recommend http://ca.p2pool.sk:41876/static/index.html#
Best emc2 pool atm imho.

If someone deserves it...its Einstein.

Science to the moon bitch!

LOL, for SCIENCE and Kolombo.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Did this Epoch's wormhole event happen already ?  If so what was the block range ?

cheers,
Activity: 658
question is it just me or does the android wallet take forever to sync been going 3 days and still not synced?Huh

If it takes more than 1-2 hours, you have an issue most likely.
hmmm what do you suggest i do i have a bunch of coins coming to that wallet errrr.....

Menu > Backup Keys - Just in case Smiley

Menu > Settings > Reset Blockchain

Still working fine.
same issue. Reset blockchain works, but you need to get lucky, sometimes it will go back to 1 block every 10sec.
Activity: 294

hmmm what do you suggest i do i have a bunch of coins coming to that wallet errrr.....

Menu > Backup Keys - Just in case Smiley

Menu > Settings > Reset Blockchain

Still working fine.
Activity: 154

Backup the wallet.dat, delete the app data einsteinium folder, delete the wallet, redownload the wallet, launch it, close it, overwite new wallet.dat with the previously backed up one, ensure conf file has nodes, restart.

That's what I would try, but don't blame me if something goes wrong Tongue However feel free to tip me if this works Cheesy haha
for the android wallet

Oh I'm sorry, clearly I was thinking windows. You need to delete the block chain and let it redownload - apparently its under settings > reset blockchain.

Hope this helps, if not, my apologies.
Activity: 532

Backup the wallet.dat, delete the app data einsteinium folder, delete the wallet, redownload the wallet, launch it, close it, overwite new wallet.dat with the previously backed up one, ensure conf file has nodes, restart.

That's what I would try, but don't blame me if something goes wrong Tongue However feel free to tip me if this works Cheesy haha
for the android wallet

Jump to: