Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 400. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Coin is coming along nicely  Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
ROFL

I bet that tie gets all the ladies..   Cheesy
Don't make fun of my tie. IT'S FOR SCIENCE
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
question is it just me or does the android wallet take forever to sync been going 3 days and still not synced?Huh

The android wallet is not performing very well at the moment (especially on some devices) - this is due to number of blocks on the network and the fact that KGW implementation is not very optimal.
We are working on a fix - it will include extra checkpoints for faster sync.

In the meantime, you can monitor the progress of sync by going to 'Network Monitor' -> 'Blocks' (just swipe to the right). If the sync gets stuck for some reason, please try restarting the wallet or using 'Reset Blockchain option' (it should be used as a last resort as it forces wallet to redownload everything).

Alternatively, you can 'evacuate' coins from the Android wallet by using 'Back up keys' option, decrypting the output (openssl enc -d -aes-256-cbc -a -in ) and importing private keys to Windows/Linux/OSX wallet (importprivkey ).

Thanks for your patience.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Every one wants to be a part of it especially when its ACTIVE as it is to day.

Einsteinium

http://i.imgur.com/E2JXoGQ.jpg

She just watching the price hahaha Mean while find the rigs...? :p
Because, well I'm sure you know by now, SCIENCE

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

To the end of Universe! And beyond!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I can see the next donation for epoch 2 to be worth 3x more than epoch 1.  Maybe this will encourage the next winner to accept EMC2 and hold for longer term.

-tb-

Hey TechBytes,

I hope this is the case. As a matter of fact I hope its 10X more. Lets together start making real dents when it comes to our funding. The early days are behind, lets not be making any more donations in the $1000 range.

We now have the official foundation papers on the way as a registered NPO and this will allow the foundation to build long lasting bridges with a lot of very important and influential people.

This is just the begging of whats to come.

10x?  Epoch 3...   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Wow such a growth. I think Emc2 will create  an energy by E=mc2, SCIENCE dude SCIENCE. To DA MOOOOOOON.

It takes just over one light-second to get to the moon.  Let's set our sights a little farther.  Start with the exoplanets and go from there.  To the Horsehead Nebula!

HAHAAH!  Cheesy
Destination >>>>>>>>> Alpha Centauri
Wow such a growth. I think Emc2 will create  an energy by E=mc2, SCIENCE dude SCIENCE. To DA MOOOOOOON.

It takes just over one light-second to get to the moon.  Let's set our sights a little farther.  Start with the exoplanets and go from there.  To the Horsehead Nebula!

HAHAAH!  Cheesy
Hey guys when is the next voting for the next donation??! Smiley)

Hi there Alisho,

Were still taking nominees. I expect voting to start in about 10 or so days and we'll keep the thread updated on that.
question is it just me or does the android wallet take forever to sync been going 3 days and still not synced?Huh

Hi MobGod,

It does seem that there may be an issue with the android wallet app. Our app dev has been notified about the issue and should have a fix in no time.

I have asked him to come here and speak directly with you guys as I don't really understand android app dev so I'm no big help here.
Activity: 20
We just hit 50BTC volume on poloniex!!  Cool

For science!

To the Mars and beyond!!
Activity: 27

Jump to: