Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 45. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Einsteinium+%28EMC2%29&SortBy=0
Hey guys. EMC2 Foundation will deliver a speech at Stanford University on May 9th. what u think? will be some good news?

The speech is for smart kids of Stanford. They will get introduced to world of blockchain and Einsteinium idea.
Even though it is a big honor, let's not make hype of it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Einsteinium+%28EMC2%29&SortBy=0
Hey guys. EMC2 Foundation will deliver a speech at Stanford University on May 9th. what u think? will be some good news?
Activity: 88
If you didn't sell yet then hold but don't buy just because things are down or you will have a bad time buying all the way down.
Activity: 31
I didn't get it... this coin has a great concept, smooth launch, no premine etc. and it's loosing his value more and more. Net hashrate and coin-price is ridiculous low where other coins with outlandish features or failstarts gains the attraction of the miners etc.
I'll continue to mine this coin even if it's cheaper to buy it on allcoin!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
good is not always appreciated so quickly, people need to think and draw conclusions, and this takes time and huge amount of people dont really wanted to think . Only after this, more and more people will appreciate and love EMC2.

I have to agree with this - I have seen coins take off unpredictably when nobody would ever think that they would, take a look at the chaincoin graph if anyone is curious to see a coin go from nothing to something in a blink of an eye.

But the thing with EMC2 is, it is a great coin and is scrypt, and will always be around and viable for trading and Mining. Although there's not any proof of stake, it is a really good coin to HOLD if you ask me.

The value comes from the long-standing community behind it and the development staff that is still present,  even though  they are working on other projects perhaps, but we have good support and we can advance our marketing whenever you boys feel like doing so! ;-);-) ;-)

rollupz

Good community? Give then a reference to the group in Telegram. I did not find it.

https://t.me/emc2_official

Thanks, djnocide !  Wink
Activity: 103
I'm mining this coin since launch, so only while mining I contribute to the foundation and the project behind it. EMC2 is different then all the other coins nowadays, I'm tech-addicted and love the coin-concept. Besides kickstarter and co, I've a new way to help science/tech projects and products.
Surely I'll sell some of the coins because electricity is not free here but the major part will be donated for something useful.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Being local on the west coast is great as so many things are happening here.
I am not able to go there the second day, but the rest of the team (Ben and Alex) is attending.

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
good is not always appreciated so quickly, people need to think and draw conclusions, and this takes time and huge amount of people dont really wanted to think . Only after this, more and more people will appreciate and love EMC2.

I have to agree with this - I have seen coins take off unpredictably when nobody would ever think that they would, take a look at the chaincoin graph if anyone is curious to see a coin go from nothing to something in a blink of an eye.

But the thing with EMC2 is, it is a great coin and is scrypt, and will always be around and viable for trading and Mining. Although there's not any proof of stake, it is a really good coin to HOLD if you ask me.

The value comes from the long-standing community behind it and the development staff that is still present,  even though  they are working on other projects perhaps, but we have good support and we can advance our marketing whenever you boys feel like doing so! ;-);-) ;-)

rollupz

Good community? Give then a reference to the group in Telegram. I did not find it.

https://t.me/emc2_official
Activity: 60

The value comes from the long-standing community behind it and the development staff that is still present,  even though  they are working on other projects perhaps, but we have good support and we can advance our marketing whenever you boys feel like doing so! ;-);-) ;-)

rollupz

Activity: 41

rollupz
Activity: 25
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
If you're interested in helping us get on more exchanges please reach out to the following and request EMC2: binance, okex, and Gate.io
Also, we are trying to do the same for Ledger.

You can pm me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks again for all the support.

when yobit? :-D lol
Activity: 60
Any plans for Emc2 to be listed on binance? if yes it would be of great volume and less volatile

We have submitted our application, now just waiting on them to respond.

How long does it usually take?
Activity: 45
Waiting to buy it with a very cheap price, what do you think the lowest bitcoincash price after the tsunami started?
Merit: 124
If you're interested in helping us get on more exchanges please reach out to the following and request EMC2: binance, okex, and Gate.io
Also, we are trying to do the same for Ledger.

You can pm me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks again for all the support.
Any plans for Emc2 to be listed on binance? if yes it would be of great volume and less volatile

We have submitted our application, now just waiting on them to respond.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 98
Very light sell orders between 1600 and 900. Any tiny investor will blast through it up to 1600 min. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! A few of the EMC2 team members will be attending the Crypto Invest Summit next week. If anyone is in town and would like to link up, please message me or bluelab!
Pages:
Jump to: