Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 47. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
We have been listed on a site called cointobuy.

Please take a moment to log in and upvote and leave comments about EMC2 to help us spread the word:
 https://cointobuy.io/einsteinium

Very good website, with some good informations.
Come and see, give this coin upvote

+1 !

major problem with this coin is hoarding the "foundation" has skimmed %3 off each block mined and only gave like $4000 to any actual academics :\ hmm then when their lead promoter tells them to do just a little market making they get all greedy and say meh we good and then we saw it drop like a rock...hmm i see a major issues here... we are thinking of launching a new coin to end this behavior.

Let me explain you few things since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

First of all, putting Foundation under quotes tells about issues you have, more than anything else.

Second - fee is not 3%. It's 2,5% where 2 is intended for the funding projects and 0,5% going towards faucets, donations and marketing costs.

Third - the total donated amount is 16,000,000 EMC2. I don't know what was the amount of $ since different projects were funded at different times, and I really can't go over the prices of EMC2 and BTC at those times. I agree it wasn't significant amount $-wise. But you're around long enough, to know better. That's why your comments can only be interpreted as maliciously. You know those donations were made by the former team, so, if anything, we could discuss their lack of vision. I am glad current team decided to hold on funding until crowdfunding platform is finished.

Fourth - referring to yourself as "lead promoter"?! C'mon man... You really have an ego issue. But even if you were some kind of promoter, you did a lousy job. You suddenly started feeling betrayed or threatened when Ben was introduced. You jump on every his post.
Let me tell you something. I know it'll be painful for you, but it's better for you to deal with it, rather sooner than later. I am following Einsteinium couple years now. I never had an impression you are any kind of promoter. In fact, your posts were childish, and, as such, I'd say annoying and counterproductive (some would say - same as now). On the other hand, Ben achieved far more, in just a few weeks, than you did in few years of "promoting".

Fifth - :sarcasm on: What does Emc2 team knows, right? They managed to raise the value of the coin couple hundred times. But you predicted plummet of the whole crypto market, a few months ago. You have to be a crypto billionaire by now. :sarcasm off:

Sixth - good luck with your coin. I hope you'll have less time for meaningless posting. That would mean you're actually spending some time on your coin.
(pro tip - the first character in a name of the class is upper case. Start from there and build your project with patience)

Btw, you don't have any coins on you, don't you? Why do you worry so much? Stress can cause the ulcer.

i have worked as a fundraiser for an actual non-profit organization .. you have the burden of proof on you and it looks really shady you trying to defend this obviously there's fundamental issues with the "foundation" wheras it looks like one person out of canada or something the other names are outdated or false ... someone needs to say something!! :\ pfft

I'm not a grammar nazi, but please use punctuation marks. I'm having trouble to understand where does your thoughts starts and where they ends.

Why should I prove anything to you? It's shady I'm reacting to your slander. And every time someone gives you proper answer, you just switch to another thing to bad-mouth. Only shady thing about this conversation is you. You were proven wrong so many times and insead to crawl back to the hole you came from, you're still embarrassing yourself?! You haven't said one sain sentence.

I don't know how old are you, but you obviously have trouble to understand even the simpliest things. Or you're just a troll. Or both...

You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that, sooner you'll find own peace of mind.

just realize we will not sit back and be made to think the "foundation" money is not being wasted .. imho emc2 had a chance to soar higher :\ meh time will tell...
Activity: 152
Merit: 15

Please take a moment to log in and upvote and leave comments about EMC2 to help us spread the word:

+1 !

major problem with this coin is hoarding the "foundation" has skimmed %3 off each block mined and only gave like $4000 to any actual academics :\ hmm then when their lead promoter tells them to do just a little market making they get all greedy and say meh we good and then we saw it drop like a rock...hmm i see a major issues here... we are thinking of launching a new coin to end this behavior.

Let me explain you few things since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

First of all, putting Foundation under quotes tells about issues you have, more than anything else.

Second - fee is not 3%. It's 2,5% where 2 is intended for the funding projects and 0,5% going towards faucets, donations and marketing costs.

Third - the total donated amount is 16,000,000 EMC2. I don't know what was the amount of $ since different projects were funded at different times, and I really can't go over the prices of EMC2 and BTC at those times. I agree it wasn't significant amount $-wise. But you're around long enough, to know better. That's why your comments can only be interpreted as maliciously. You know those donations were made by the former team, so, if anything, we could discuss their lack of vision. I am glad current team decided to hold on funding until crowdfunding platform is finished.

Fourth - referring to yourself as "lead promoter"?! C'mon man... You really have an ego issue. But even if you were some kind of promoter, you did a lousy job. You suddenly started feeling betrayed or threatened when Ben was introduced. You jump on every his post.
Let me tell you something. I know it'll be painful for you, but it's better for you to deal with it, rather sooner than later. I am following Einsteinium couple years now. I never had an impression you are any kind of promoter. In fact, your posts were childish, and, as such, I'd say annoying and counterproductive (some would say - same as now). On the other hand, Ben achieved far more, in just a few weeks, than you did in few years of "promoting".

Fifth - :sarcasm on: What does Emc2 team knows, right? They managed to raise the value of the coin couple hundred times. But you predicted plummet of the whole crypto market, a few months ago. You have to be a crypto billionaire by now. :sarcasm off:

Sixth - good luck with your coin. I hope you'll have less time for meaningless posting. That would mean you're actually spending some time on your coin.
(pro tip - the first character in a name of the class is upper case. Start from there and build your project with patience)

Btw, you don't have any coins on you, don't you? Why do you worry so much? Stress can cause the ulcer.

i have worked as a fundraiser for an actual non-profit organization .. you have the burden of proof on you and it looks really shady you trying to defend this obviously there's fundamental issues with the "foundation" wheras it looks like one person out of canada or something the other names are outdated or false ... someone needs to say something!! :\ pfft

I'm not a grammar nazi, but please use punctuation marks. I'm having trouble to understand where does your thoughts starts and where they ends.

Why should I prove anything to you? It's shady I'm reacting to your slander. And every time someone gives you proper answer, you just switch to another thing to bad-mouth. Only shady thing about this conversation is you. You were proven wrong so many times and insead to crawl back to the hole you came from, you're still embarrassing yourself?! You haven't said one sain sentence.

I don't know how old are you, but you obviously have trouble to understand even the simpliest things. Or you're just a troll. Or both...

You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that, sooner you'll find own peace of mind.

+1 !

+1 !

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

+1 !

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster

+1 !
I get depressed seeing things like non developer coins are taking off and we're barely move
I like we're having now healthy natural growth.
Activity: 103
Merit: 124
If there are any hodlers of EMC2 on the forum who want to be more directly involved in influencing the future direction of the currency, please get in touch with me on telegram @fenix5151. There are a number of items the Foundation are actively working on and we need your help!

We believe that EMC2 can be the future of fundraising, but the success of our currency is up to all of us. So if you believe in the importance of philanthropy, charity and science, please join us in our effort to grow and strengthen our community.

wanton censorship is getting this coin back to earth quick..lol

when you pay your promoters this will rise again? lmfAo
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Einsteinium listed on Rency.com. Many have asked us why we listed them ahead of many other higher market cap coins, and the answer is simple, they filled out the Rency listing form and the associated RFI document.

If you're interested in reading the rency report on Einsteinium to hear what our analysts had to say, read the full report below:

https://rency.com/reports/einsteinium

Happy to see Eisteinium listed on Rency.com. Your analysis helps to visualise the points of strenght of the currency and identify the areas where more development has still to be done.

For those who don't know, Rency is a crypto rating and analysis site. They currently analyze about 20 coins and give each a score made up from 10 different aspects of the coin. Projects wanting to be rated must apply. Remember that if you don't see your favorite coin there.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Einsteinium listed on Rency.com. Many have asked us why we listed them ahead of many other higher market cap coins, and the answer is simple, they filled out the Rency listing form and the associated RFI document.

If you're interested in reading the rency report on Einsteinium to hear what our analysts had to say, read the full report below:

Happy to see Eisteinium listed on Rency.com. Your analysis helps to visualise the points of strenght of the currency and identify the areas where more development has still to be done.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
Hello. I was very interested in this project.
at once I will note - that you did not think that I am usual coming for noise and pump around this coin, you can look at a branch of LBC where I did research last spring and make sure that everything was coming true and only the facts were voiced by me.
So, after researching, I see that the coin has a good team of developers and work products. It is also clear that they communicate with various people and companies that undoubtedly brings popularization to the crypto world. In passing, they cover their activities and the possibilities of the coin.
For those who read a lot of letters in my post and still want some prediction of the price, then I'll tell you that the crypto world loves the patient.
Even those who bought 20+ sat will be rewarded for their patience. I hope you understand what I mean ... Those who have not understood and screams that the coin is a scam, then I'll tell you, if you yourself have not noticed that ALL alts fell after bitcoin. Bitcoin had a massive shake-up for the entrance of VEEEERY large players. Now everything has calmed down and the violas are also ready for growth. this spring I'm betting on an emc2.
a little running forward with the prediction of the price, I will note that the 20k satosh border will be heavy, at this mark those who bought the TOP will go out and sell with some losses to save the largest part of their deposit. But for me this is a plus. Such alarmists will then see that the price crossed 30k satosh will be bought again to catch up the lost loss and not obtained profit. and here there will be a jump, maybe 50k satosh.
if you now think that these are unrealistic goals, you can go back to the LBC branch and see how at a price of 2000 satosh I told people that the coin would cost 35-38k satosh, I also did not believe, but as a result, the maximum was around 42k.
So if you are interested in a coin and read it. Believe, you are where you need to be at this moment.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Great News! ATW announces completion of EMC2 integration. Voxtel now accepts EMC2 as a unified payment system. This will be used on ATW's many platforms, which include voting, gaming, and fundraising.

Read the full article here: https://goo.gl/S9d4Sj

"ATW Tech's subsidiary, Voxtel, has begun accepting the cryptocurrency as a payment solution on its unified payment platform."

===> PROOF?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

THEY DON'T EVEN MENTION THE LATEST PR ON THEIR WEBSITE!!!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Great News! ATW announces completion of EMC2 integration. Voxtel now accepts EMC2 as a unified payment system. This will be used on ATW's many platforms, which include voting, gaming, and fundraising.

Read the full article here: https://goo.gl/S9d4Sj
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership Wink
https://twitter.com/einsteiniunncoi/status/986468629855199232

Roll Eyes

>_> you are giving away over 2.5 Million dollars??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ~~~sure you are~~~  Kiss Kiss Kiss

ironic actually they should be ~ to something scientific maybe? .. :-D  ~marijuana studies?  i upvote this<<+420
Pages:
Jump to: