Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 48. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
https://twitter.com/einsteiniunncoi/status/986468629855199232

Roll Eyes

>_> you are giving away over 2.5 Million dollars??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ~~~sure you are~~~  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Fake Einsteinium Twitter profile?

Yup - it is.

Joined April 2018? Since when has the 'official' EMC2 profile only posted one tweet and start in April 2018.

Come on mate - you are MUCH more intelligent than that.

#crysx

oh lol ~ that's funny :-D  ya i didn't see that~ ok nm go back to shilling ETH contracts tech? bwaahahah
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Roll Eyes

>_> you are giving away over 2.5 Million dollars??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ~~~sure you are~~~  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Fake Einsteinium Twitter profile?

Yup - it is.

Joined April 2018? Since when has the 'official' EMC2 profile only posted one tweet and start in April 2018.

Come on mate - you are MUCH more intelligent than that.

#crysx

Roll Eyes

>_> you are giving away over 2.5 Million dollars??  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ~~~sure you are~~~  Kiss Kiss Kiss
I have 520 EMC2 it was been 1600USD.. dropped price Sad and sold for 150USD
I lost huge prercent of my money..

Big mistake to sell ANY coin when you are losing 90%. If you are unlucky to buy before a drop, you have no good choice except holding. In the past Bitcoin has once dropped from 60$ or so to 2$ if I remember well - imagine those who had sold at 2$ how they'd feel now! EMC2 will be back at ATH and beyond. The project is good and all what it takes is time.

Emc2 pumping on Apple computers stemming rumours of StanfordUniversity links..* (1960sLSD experiments)  
~>> mazacoin[MZC] radarzzz up>_> now 14 satoshis Wink weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MZC_BTC
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Big mistake to sell ANY coin when you are losing 90%. If you are unlucky to buy before a drop, you have no good choice except holding. In the past Bitcoin has once dropped from 60$ or so to 2$ if I remember well - imagine those who had sold at 2$ how they'd feel now! EMC2 will be back at ATH and beyond. The project is good and all what it takes is time.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what the typical orphan rate for EMC2 is?
Activity: 37
I am following this project for a long time and it seems its swamped at the same position for some time now. There will be any new development release in the near future?
Activity: 13

NEVER sell at a loss, you better just to leave it and check back every few weeks if anything has changed. selling at a loss is the worst thing you can do
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
What's the point of this trip down the memory lane? The project will achieve major adoption, Measure the quality of the team about how many cryptocurrencies or tokens they are working on, this is about the work they create. Trapped in speculative hype. Is this where you find the value? Huh

My trip down the memory lane was not meant to FUD but exactly the contrary. Just to prove that EMC2 has experienced (and survived) much worse ordeals that the current drop in price, which I consider not worrisome at all. And to confirm my words EMC2's price just doubled from the bottom values of just a few days ago.
Activity: 15
40% growth  Shocked Is it natural or just a pump?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Nice chart, right?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/einsteinium/
Please spend your free time to read the chart carefully because it can help you to earn money.

Good luck, everyone.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

Please join us for our first facebook live video with a special guest this Thursday, April 19th @ 4pm PST/ 7pm EST. We'll be making a special announcement and doing a Q+A afterwards

https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/986442823808442369
I learned back in December with EMC2 to never hold a coin until some news were expected

~may the spirit of Steve Jobs truely illuminate the path of the einsteinium team when they are @ Stanford Wink haha

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I learned back in December with EMC2 to never hold a coin until some news were expected
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
[irony] Noooooo! Really?! There are coins derived out of other coins? Wow, that's new! Let's call it The Fork, to honor you, being as sharp as a fork, for pointing that out. [/irony]

P.S.
Hold your horses.
I rest my case.

WHEN YOU REALIZE EMC2 IS SIMPLY A VERSION OF LITECOIN WHICH IS A VERSION OF BITCOIN.++.CONNECT THE DOTS MY DUDE :-D ===> ONE BIG HAPPY CIRCUS!!!!
Funny little man...
First, you've said it was small amount $ donated overall. When I corrected it wasn't small in terms of total emc2 amount, rather a coin was worth less than a cent at that time (hence "worthless"), you're saying it served its purpose (which it did, I agree on that). What baffles me is what are you actually trying to say. But, I guess, you can't tell either.

Either way:
You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that, sooner you'll find own peace of mind.

what i'm saying is my team got paid more to promote it than any actual scientist got paid to do research !! LOL :-D n00b<<===

First of all, IF you ever got any money, you might or might not get something from whales. I'm sure you didn't get paid from foundation funds.
Second, if you get anything from anyone, you should return that -with interest(!), considering how lousy job you did. I mean, what amount covers sporadic "Emc2 to the moon" post. I guess single Einsteinium would be too much.

I mean, a majority of people here on BCT are adults who know how to think with own head. I perceive those childish shouts of yours as annoying and as such - counterproductive.

Btw, couple weeks ago, you predicted emc2 going bellow 1000 sat. It turned quite the opposite. Let's face it - everything you do, you do it lousy.
Which brings me back to:
You're irrelevant. The sooner you realize that, sooner you'll find own peace of mind.

YOU ARE NOT GETTING THIS WAS A PAID PROMO??? LOL

BITTREX IS GOING TO SEE EINSTEINIUM FOUNDATION MEMBERS PARADING AROUND OUTSIDE THEIR HEADQUARTERS?>> IF THEY WANNA SEE WHAT CRYPTO SCIENCE IS ALL ABOUT WEEEE WILL SHOW YOUES Wink WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://twitter.com/trentgreen10?lang=en

WANNA PLAY BALL?
Funny little man...
First, you've said it was small amount $ donated overall. When I corrected it wasn't small in terms of total emc2 amount, rather a coin was worth less than a cent at that time (hence "worthless"), you're saying it served its purpose (which it did, I agree on that). What baffles me is what are you actually trying to say. But, I guess, you can't tell either.

Either way:

what i'm saying is my team got paid more to promote it than any actual scientist got paid to do research !! LOL :-D n00b<<===

First of all, IF you ever got any money, you might or might not get something from whales. I'm sure you didn't get paid from foundation funds.
Second, if you get anything from anyone, you should return that -with interest(!), considering how lousy job you did. I mean, what amount covers sporadic "Emc2 to the moon" post. I guess single Einsteinium would be too much.

I mean, a majority of people here on BCT are adults who know how to think with own head. I perceive those childish shouts of yours as annoying and as such - counterproductive.

Btw, couple weeks ago, you predicted emc2 going bellow 1000 sat. It turned quite the opposite. Let's face it - everything you do, you do it lousy.
Which brings me back to:
Pages:
Jump to: