Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 455. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Get more hashpower for your EMC2 mining. Trade EMC2/BTC on agx.io and earn entries into the Austin Global Exchange giveaway of a Sapphire Dual-X AMD Radeon R9 280x! Learn more by visiting our infographic here: http://24.media.tumblr.com/d22fc786c1528580d601aabc03fef3e2/tumblr_n2jsh3w23G1trlaa8o1_1280.png

Trading is FREE during Beta. Come trade on AGX and let us know what you think!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Weird , the website is down for me... anybody else having problem with it right now?
Edit , works over TOR.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
Please be careful. New coins don't need to be on every exchange in less than a month. You have to give time for the coin to grow and get enough transaction volume first or they will die off

It's a double edged sword. But it all depends on the people that mined the coin before hitting the exchange.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Please be careful. New coins don't need to be on every exchange in less than a month. You have to give time for the coin to grow and get enough transaction volume first or they will die off
Activity: 678
Activity: 56

Please, support Einsteinium at:

mintpal
 - You can vote 5 times per hour, must be registered.
Cryptsy
 - You must be registered.

Donations are welcome • EMC2: EcXytMHJR4F3uxxH1EoTVFRGYisGUHFsh6 • Thank you
Activity: 43
Hi Keits,

Voting opens on March 20th @ 6pm GMT and will close on March 25th @ 6pm GMT.

Please come back between those days to cast your vote.

thanks for the information Smiley

love this low difficulty right now, getting 15000+ coins with my 5,9+ mh/s rig. hope the price goes to the moon after funding. the funding takes place on march 25 or later?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Hi Keits,

Voting opens on March 20th @ 6pm GMT and will close on March 25th @ 6pm GMT.

Please come back between those days to cast your vote.
Activity: 43
what about this voting on http://einsteinium.org/ so far i see only one vote and when i tried to vote message poped up that i´m not allowed to vote???
Activity: 94
switched from supernova to hashrapid and difference is noticible. seems like supernova is a rip off

supernova is stealing at least 50% of your earnings guys...
Activity: 88
Well as it looks, the generateMTRandom function will generate a random offset. So from my point of view, no code reader can determine exactly when the wormhole is kicking in a epoch timeframe Smiley

At a certain line the code says "if epoch is greater then 1...", thats what worried me.

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
Hey,

There is no way to truly randomize events in the blockchain, the wormhole is here for miners to have a nice boost when they hit. A great code reader may be able to know when it would hit. I dont know myself though.  Also knowing when it would hit, would eliminate the fun of these events. It's a nice twist though and fits the theme for Einsteinium Smiley

But there will be definitely a wormhole in the first epoch (next 7 days)?
Hey,

There is no way to truly randomize events in the blockchain, the wormhole is here for miners to have a nice boost when they hit. A great code reader may be able to know when it would hit. I dont know myself though.  Also knowing when it would hit, would eliminate the fun of these events. It's a nice twist though and fits the theme for Einsteinium Smiley
Hey einsteinium,

I have mined EMC2 from the first half an hour for the next 12 hours Smiley

Now I'm only buying.

I was looking the other days into the https://github.com/einsteinium/einsteinium/blob/master/src/main.cpp file and found this function:

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 0;

int StartOffset;
    int WormholeStartBlock;
    int mod = nHeight % 36000;
    if (mod != 0) mod = 1;
    int epoch = (nHeight / 36000) + mod;

long wseed = 5299860 * epoch; // Discovered: 1952, Atomic number: 99 Melting Point: 860

StartOffset = generateMTRandom(wseed, 35820);
    WormholeStartBlock = StartOffset + ((epoch - 1)  * 36000); // Wormholes start from Epoch 2

if(epoch > 1 && nHeight >= WormholeStartBlock && nHeight < WormholeStartBlock + 180)
    {
        nSubsidy = 2973 * COIN;
    }
    else
{
    if (nHeight == 1) nSubsidy = 10747 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 72000) nSubsidy = 1024 * COIN;
    else if(nHeight <= 144000) nSubsidy = 512 * COIN;
    else if(nHeight <= 288000) nSubsidy = 256 * COIN;
    else if(nHeight <= 432000) nSubsidy = 128 * COIN;
    else if(nHeight <= 576000) nSubsidy = 64 * COIN;
    else if(nHeight <= 864000) nSubsidy = 32 * COIN;
    else if(nHeight <= 1080000) nSubsidy = 16 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 1584000) nSubsidy = 8 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 2304000) nSubsidy = 4 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 5256000) nSubsidy = 2 * COIN;
    else if (nHeight <= 26280000) nSubsidy = 1 * COIN;

}

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

especially this 2 lines:

WormholeStartBlock = StartOffset + ((epoch - 1)  * 36000); // Wormholes start from Epoch 2
if(epoch > 1 && nHeight >= WormholeStartBlock && nHeight < WormholeStartBlock + 180)

As I said earlier. I may be wrong. I don't know exactly how the wormhole was implemented.
Hey Ubel,

I have no clue when the first wormhole will kick in. I hope its today but who knows. Are you mining EMC2?
Have we already passed through a wormhole in this epoch?  Kiss

I believe so my coin per block seemed to be way up the other day.

Maybe there will be no wormhole in the first epoch. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Dev, Press and the Foundation.  Wink

can you please explain me why 51% is dangerous? i have seen it before but never found out the reason

51% attack , somebody having that much hashing power can start playing with the blockchain , denying transactions or modifying his own :

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Weaknesses

Thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Have we already passed through a wormhole in this epoch?  Kiss

I believe so my coin per block seemed to be way up the other day.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
Guys the P2Pool is still rocking away!  Help keep the hash distributed.

Find the node closest to you you at http://p2pools.org/emc2
Jump to: