Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 458. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
After our first donation and a couple other surprises things will be looking looking good for Einsteinium, the best part about this coin is the currency over time will have more buying power and help science even more due to increased per coin value. It's just pure win for everyone.

Is there a plan for the first donation? EMC2 just went live on Poloniex and any sort of good press about EMC2 would be well-timed in the near future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
After our first donation and a couple other surprises things will be looking looking good for Einsteinium, the best part about this coin is the currency over time will have more buying power and help science even more due to increased per coin value. It's just pure win for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
5    SpainCoin   $ 78,828,664   $ 3.12   25,280,119 SPA   $ 318,665   ?

What is wrong with people, why they buy scamcoins? Just insane
"Total coins: 50,000,000 SPA
Premine: 50% to be distributed among Spanish citizens" this like AUR and down very soon

Look hawaiicoin soon, ekrona,eurocoin,russiacoin or whatever.

Same shit !

Everybody want to recreate the bubble of aurora  Cheesy

I don't care of that,Im 98% on einsteinium,2 % on other coin for buying einsteinium  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
did someone deposit to poloniex yet? I just deposited but i dont see anything in pending. It already has 6 confirms :/

edit: nevermine, site is lagging behind it seems. Shows up in pending now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections

HwM
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Once the hype from these crazy coins dies down, buying EMC2 with the earnings from these coins will be huge Smiley

BTW: I wanted our community to know I will be dressed as Einstein and handing out paper wallets and information to people at the upcoming Louisville Kentucky wizard world comicon. It would be very cool to bump into a fellow Einsteinimite!

That's nasty!!
Respect!  Grin
Activity: 196
Once the hype from these crazy coins dies down, buying EMC2 with the earnings from these coins will be huge Smiley

BTW: I wanted our community to know I will be dressed as Einstein and handing out paper wallets and information to people at the upcoming Louisville Kentucky wizard world comicon. It would be very cool to bump into a fellow Einsteinimite!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

"Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently.  Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point." - Robert Anton Wilson

Ugh. Another one of these 50% premine scam coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

"Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently.  Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point." - Robert Anton Wilson
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

"Total coins: 50,000,000 SPA
Premine: 50% to be distributed among Spanish citizens" this like AUR and down very soon

Activity: 87
Im holding too...don't want to sell my coins for a penny.

I won't think about selling until it is around 50 cents.

dream on
Great song but we are talking about EMC2 here Smiley
http://youtu.be/qzTZ76vhnKk
ok then....how high do you think it can go (max)?

1-3$ Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

I won't think about selling until it is around 50 cents.

dream on
Activity: 94
HwM
Activity: 119
Also holding EMC2 over here... i believe... must believe, heart over reason. Fighting my natural instinct.
My faith in the coin grows stronger everyday. The devs are doing an excellent job. These dumpers just want bitcoin. Can't blame them for taking less risk. Bitcoin can pay the bills. I will say that they probably don't see the huge potential of this coin. They choose the easy money route.

Be patient and you will be rewarded. This coin is looking to be in great shape by the end of the year. Get it now while the getting is so good! Also, everything is very undervalued. In the next few years we may see some amazing things come out of the crypto world. I see this coin as part of that pack.

We are currently witnessing something new in the crypto world. Inflation in the number of alternative coins. This changes the landscape and makes it difficult to find the melodies in all the noise. The value will go up when people notice that harmonious Emc2.

I fully support your point of view. Appeal to the dumper - do not sell all Emc2, save good part
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Just saw this and am feeling Angry. Angry I am holding tight but people love to dump.

Not all of us are dumping. I happen to be Hodling for the foreseeable future. EMC2 to the moon!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Good Morning guys,  Did I miss anything big last night?
Activity: 294
Activity: 94
My faith in the coin grows stronger everyday. The devs are doing an excellent job. These dumpers just want bitcoin. Can't blame them for taking less risk. Bitcoin can pay the bills. I will say that they probably don't see the huge potential of this coin. They choose the easy money route.

Be patient and you will be rewarded. This coin is looking to be in great shape by the end of the year. Get it now while the getting is so good! Also, everything is very undervalued. In the next few years we may see some amazing things come out of the crypto world. I see this coin as part of that pack.

We are currently witnessing something new in the crypto world. Inflation in the number of alternative coins. This changes the landscape and makes it difficult to find the melodies in all the noise. The value will go up when people notice that harmonious Emc2.
Jump to: