Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 456. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
can you please explain me why 51% is dangerous? i have seen it before but never found out the reason

51% attack , somebody having that much hashing power can start playing with the blockchain , denying transactions or modifying his own :

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Weaknesses

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
can you please explain me why 51% is dangerous? i have seen it before but never found out the reason
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
switched from supernova to hashrapid and difference is noticible. seems like supernova is a rip off

Careful switching to hashrapid - they have many hashes. Very close to the dangerous 51%
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
switched from supernova to hashrapid and difference is noticible. seems like supernova is a rip off
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Have we already passed through a wormhole in this epoch?  Kiss

Hi AhumanbeingX.

At this point no wormhole has been discovered as of yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I believe so my coin per block seemed to be way up the other day.
Activity: 221
"The only real valuable thing is intuition."
Very cool ! Lets make this coin big !

Its going to be huge, I'm working on the back end so I'm privy to information that others are not. Trust me when I say, BIG things are coming our way.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Very cool ! Lets make this coin big !
Activity: 94
Generating the paper wallets this week for comicon, wish me luck, I'll be doing everything I can to educate the masses on our coin Smiley

Seriously awesome work! It'd be amazing to see photos or some nice video if possible!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Generating the paper wallets this week for comicon, wish me luck, I'll be doing everything I can to educate the masses on our coin Smiley

Good luck ! Spread the word !  Cheesy
You're awesome Jeremy. Keep up the great work and please keep us all posted. The stickers have been ordered and are being shipped to you.
Activity: 196
Big news in science today. The Big Bang Theory or at least hyper inflation at the beginning of the universe gains more evidence! This is a good day for science. http://m.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26605974

That is so cool. I always wondered how this planet came to be. Hopefully this is the first step to figuring out the answer to my never-ending questions about earth, us and how we all got here.

Thanks for the informative post!

BobS
Big news in science today. The Big Bang Theory or at least hyper inflation at the beginning of the universe gains more evidence! This is a good day for science. http://m.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26605974
This may not be a p2pool problem, or at least I don't have a problem and I mine using p2pool. Maybe the issue arises if you send coins? I see the brackets on your address in crypt explorer and it does indeed seem odd. Is your wallet encrypted? You really should not see coins leaving your wallet without your permission.
HwM
Activity: 119
Hey guys,

When i watch my p2pools stats throuht cryptexplorer, i can see some EMC² value between brakets.
The total balance go down also.
I didn't spend EMC² from my wallet.
What does that mean?

thx

Are you sure that this is your wallet address? if you really arent spening emc2s something strange is going on. Every amount set in brackets means this is a minus!

I’ve noticed the same thing, when i sent an amount of EMC2 to an exchange (small amount to play around with). The block that carried my particular transaction showed up in cryptexplorer under my EMC2 address. The actual amount I sent was visible in the block itself, but a seemingly random other amount was listed in brackets under my EMC2 address. I have no conclusive answer to what this number is, but the number in brackets was very similar to the EMC2 amount, that would have been awarded to me if the P2Pool would have found that block. We didn’t, so I didn’t receive that. What’s weird about it is, this amount got deducted from my total, not the actual amount I sent.
Good Morning Ladies & Gentlemen,

This is your pilot speaking. Looks like today will be a wonderful day with nothing but clear skies ahead, cruising right along in the direction of our first donation and coming up on the end of EPOCH 1. I'd like to cover some of the big events that have happened over the last week and keep you guys in the loop for whats to come.

As most of you know were now listed on CoinMarketCap.  Smiley

Einsteinium   
$40,378   
$ 0.0017   
24,449,531 EMC2

Were working on getting listed to coinwarz and I expect us to be there soon. Still trying to get on a big exchange but I'm not to stressed about that as I have a feeling once we make that donation and get the press talking about us it will only be a matter of minutes until were listed on a major exchange.

Were finishing off the paper wallets and getting them ready to be handed out at comicon by our very own KreativeKrypto dressed as Mr. Einstein.

I want you all to know that were working on many projects behind the scenes and will have a few big announcements this week.

Happy Mining.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections

I have been mining here for 2 weeks now.
+1 to SuprNova pool because it has delivered every single payout (I set auto payouts at 1,000 coins) but I would recommend a lower amount in the beginning depending on how long you want to hold. I like to hold majority of it since this coin is unique in itself; however, I want to transfer about 5-10% onto an exchange so I can pay off some of my costs/bills for mining EMC2.

Overall, I've had a great experience with Suprnova.cc  EMC2 pool, and EMC2 is one of my top candidates.

I also see some heavy activity with EdisonX3 (Thomas Edison's Novelty coin) which is in similar context with EMC2 (Einstein)

Thank you for your trust, I hope you enjoy.

I'll also look into EdisonX3 !
Activity: 84
Hey guys,

When i watch my p2pools stats throuht cryptexplorer, i can see some EMC² value between brakets.
The total balance go down also.
I didn't spend EMC² from my wallet.
What does that mean?

thx

Are you sure that this is your wallet address? if you really arent spening emc2s something strange is going on. Every amount set in brackets means this is a minus!
Jump to: