Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 493. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Something is going to be announced soon guys... stay tuned... 1 hour Smiley.. edit: seems like i have to postpone it a bit.. sorry for the delay :-)... just be patient.

By the way : dont forget to join the IRC channel #einsteinium.org

don't worry, you guys are already doing an awesome job!

importantly don't rush, do it qualitatively.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Something is going to be announced soon guys... stay tuned... 1 hour Smiley.. edit: seems like i have to postpone it a bit.. sorry for the delay :-)... just be patient.

don't worry, you guys are already doing an awesome job!
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
How long is a bit? Smiley and is it worth staying up? Cheesy

I'm hoping in the next few hours or so. Should be stay-upp-able!

wait
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Greetings, fellow Einsteinians. I learned about this most intriguing and innovative coin just today, and I would love to count myself as an Einsteinium holder. I have no rig, however, so my only option is to exchange for coin. I would like to acquire 1 BTC worth of Einsteinium. If anyone would be so kind as to trade with me, I would be most grateful. Please PM if you're interested. Smiley

If there are exchanges that serve this purpose don't PM people like this. Friendly tip. Smiley It is a scam most of the time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Greetings, fellow Einsteinians. I learned about this most intriguing and innovative coin just today, and I would love to count myself as an Einsteinium holder. I have no rig, however, so my only option is to exchange for coin. I would like to acquire 1 BTC worth of Einsteinium. If anyone would be so kind as to trade with me, I would be most grateful. Please PM if you're interested. Smiley

You can always use allcoin.com (that's who I'm using now) to buy some if you want. If you'd rather not than I may be able to help you but you'll have to send first.

Yep, what Bobsurplus said. I've been buying from there too, without any problems.

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/emc2_btc
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

You can always use allcoin.com (that's who I'm using now) to buy some if you want. If you'd rather not than I may be able to help you but you'll have to send first.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
legendary
Hey there DoiX.

That idea of The Einsteinium Foundation's own crowd funding platform is one of the best ideas I have heard so far. I plan on bringing that idea to the team and I expect there will be overwhelming support.

Deabrause has more info regarding the P2P pool, I have nver ran one or been part of one before so my knowledge is not great.

Please post an EMC2 address, I'm feeling generous.  Wink

EbHtGsUzjzNG3KyeWebJNiJNVsefu4WF9b

Thank you, i'm glad you liked my idea. Please keep us updated regarding the team's response!

Will do. Thanks again.
Activity: 42
Hey there DoiX.

That idea of The Einsteinium Foundation's own crowd funding platform is one of the best ideas I have heard so far. I plan on bringing that idea to the team and I expect there will be overwhelming support.

Deabrause has more info regarding the P2P pool, I have nver ran one or been part of one before so my knowledge is not great.

EbHtGsUzjzNG3KyeWebJNiJNVsefu4WF9b

Thank you, i'm glad you liked my idea. Please keep us updated regarding the team's response!
legendary
Hey, I'd like to give my thanks to the Einsteinium team for creating a coin that gives us a purpose built decentralized way of funding our favorite innovations. Maybe in the future kickstarter or similar platforms will allow people to back projects up with EMC2, or even better, The Einsteinium Foundation could built a crowd funding platform specifically for it's currency!

About the p2pool, what's the minimum hashrate required to even generate pays there? Right now I'm mining with my laptop GPU (measly 35khash/s) on pools where I get around 10emc2 per day, so I'm curious if a p2pool would be better for such a low hashrate.

Thanks and let's hope EMC2 will lead us all into new age of scientific Enlightenment!

Hey there DoiX.

Activity: 84
Hey guys... anyone in here who has experience with boost for python on windows ? :-)
pm or #einsteinium.org
Hey, I'd like to give my thanks to the Einsteinium team for creating a coin that gives us a purpose built decentralized way of funding our favorite innovations. Maybe in the future kickstarter or similar platforms will allow people to back projects up with EMC2, or even better, The Einsteinium Foundation could built a crowd funding platform specifically for it's currency!

About the p2pool, what's the minimum hashrate required to even generate pays there? Right now I'm mining with my laptop GPU (measly 35khash/s) on pools where I get around 10emc2 per day, so I'm curious if a p2pool would be better for such a low hashrate.

Thanks and let's hope EMC2 will lead us all into new age of scientific Enlightenment!
legendary

I'm hoping in the next few hours or so. Should be stay-upp-able!
legendary
House of cards here I come!!  Grin

What a great show! Keven Spacey is the MAN!
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
House of cards here I come!!  Grin
A bit of netflix is no bad idea ^^... :-)
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections

Guys just a tiny update. A little birdy told me that a functioning P2P pool we be ready to roll tonight.

Just thought some of you may want to know this in advance.

Cool! CrunchHarder will run a public node for this.
Jump to: