Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 83. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Don't worry guys, it'll recover soon. With this alt market, it's a matter of minutes.

The currency may recover from the loss, but Dev it will never be credible to the investors because of what they has done. They have totally lost their credibility. Shame on them!
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Don't worry guys, it'll recover soon. With this alt market, it's a matter of minutes.

100Xornothing - lol. Are you member of this pump/dump group? Grin
Activity: 12
Activity: 298
Please tell  me what happened with EMC2.

Are you guys new in the crypto game?
Einsteinium has been at position #150-200 on coinmarketcap for the whole year. It's always been a low value coin with not much interest in it.
A while ago apparently a Korean pump group managed to make the price go up like 200 times its normal value.
Of course, something like this cannot last. It just made some people very, very rich. Now Einsteinium is returning to normal. That's what's happening.

The one with brain here.
Come on, guys, keep singing your old well known "buy more while cheap, soon to the Moon" song. Buy one dip - second as a gift. Kiss
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
are there ways to get tokens for free?
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Please tell  me what happened with EMC2.

Are you guys new in the crypto game?
Einsteinium has been at position #150-200 on coinmarketcap for the whole year. It's always been a low value coin with not much interest in it.
A while ago apparently a Korean pump group managed to make the price go up like 200 times its normal value.
Of course, something like this cannot last. It just made some people very, very rich. Now Einsteinium is returning to normal. That's what's happening.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
This is a silly coin to invest in. Everything it claims to do can be done on any other major coin. And I hope you guys don't get burned.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
i bought in at 9000

Enjoy 8k and falling trend. Wink

Is it possible to go back up? i bought in at 9300  Cry

If BTC goes for another mega rally as it did a few days back, well, in that case, good luck.. The market will go for correction as satoshis will gain more value against dollar. Otherwise, you are good,  just hold for the coming months
Activity: 839
Bought at 81K

This is great time to buy, the graph will reverse sooooon.. Smiley Wink
Activity: 31
Hey this coin is good as dead right now, so I think that there is a lot of selling on my end now, sorry but i dont believe in this coin anymore. Just trash right now.

LOL, far from dead... ups and downs

Agreed!

Ah yes, the expected influx of clueless newbies, haters and Trolls has arrived. Time to wear out the old "ignore" button....  Grin
Just do it! But don't forget that from these "clueless newbies, haters and trolls" you now probable have profit on EMC2! If their disappointment (otherwise justified) makes you angry, then use that button!
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
It will definitely go back up with btc as usual, money goes to BCH almost all sucking alts and this one, it goes down also because of the recent news which is not that good I guess. But I think that it will go back up in a couple of days, and this is definitely a good time to buy.

Or it will back to "before hardfork" level, since it was pumped by market manipulators. Will see.
I don't think that EMC2 is shit, but this coin is involved with some shady deals, pump groups and mistrusted persons.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Who knows. Maybe some "mind blowing" news will help.  Wink
It will definitely go back up with btc as usual, money goes to BCH almost all sucking alts and this one, it goes down also because of the recent news which is not that good I guess. But I think that it will go back up in a couple of days, and this is definitely a good time to buy.
Activity: 322
dude don't waste your time with this coin... bunch of cheaters with their wack announcement that they could've of have done during hardwork...  look at the graph.. dump and   pump coin nothing more. this dev team is shit.. they hyped up the whole thing. they shoulve of killed the rumors durring hardwork when it dropped to 1.40$. you know how much money people lost? thousands...

Right... Take a newbie response as legit advice, this guy is definitely a master of understanding of decentralized crypto.
Pretty sure after this new dudes advice I won't be pumping any more LTC into this coin.... or any other Altcoins that are searching for a decentralized option for crypto's,

On the other end- - - follow your gut, listen to your own advise, it works for me.

Who knows. Maybe some "mind blowing" news will help.  Wink
Activity: 12
dude don't waste your time with this coin... bunch of cheaters with their wack announcement that they could've of have done during hardwork...  look at the graph.. dump and   pump coin nothing more. this dev team is shit.. they hyped up the whole thing. they shoulve of killed the rumors durring hardwork when it dropped to 1.40$. you know how much money people lost? thousands...
Activity: 23
Activity: 322
I was watching and buying this coin from 2014 as I have a science background and found the concept insteresting. My username then was Shifu77, but I find I can’t log in with that account anymore due to something about a hack deactivating old accounts for this site that haven’t been used for a long time.

I had been buying EMC2 in small 20,000 coin batches then through Allcoin as that used to be one of the few coin exchange stocks that carried Einsteinium at the start. In total I bought over 200,000 coins then but lost most of the coins as I was stupid enough to leave them on exchanges that went down.

I also loaded EMC2 funds onto the Einsteinium twitter bot to give out to other Scientists, but I can’t seem t get those funds back anymore.

I’ve been away from the altcoin scene for a few years, and so came back when I saw the price surge on EMC2. Does anyone know if the old Twitter bot commands still work (I just tried it to get my balance, but got no reply).

Having a long standing coin is great, but the current EMC2 seems to have little to do with its original founding concept.

I believe the current concept is a bit different from the founding concept, all idea's grow and change once the idea is launched to the masses, I keep buying in to EMC2 as it goes down cause very few coin developers are around to support the coin they launched and EMC2 devs are always working toward making it better for the crypto society, the latest Ann may have not sat well with it's community and investors but as the producers strive to push for a non centralized coin some people might not see the current development as progress yet the move is ripping the control of the blockchain away from corporate entity's - the same corporate entity's that have enabled the launch of btc futures and the same entity's that are working toward a centralized style of crypto trading that the top 5 are experiencing as Billions of dollars are beginning to flood the market, EMC2 is not bound to a central government and with it's mining going to GPU it will allow anyone in the world to hash  EMC2 and profit from those of us that use it, buy it, trade it, hodl it, and even from those that just like it without holding it but believe in decentralizing currency.
A coin like this to move into a GPU environment might seem like suicide to some that have no idea of the work behind decentralizing the currency of the world, but, to some of us it is the biggest move a popular coin can make in these day's as other coins strive just to be  a top tradeable crypto coin.
I personally would like to shake the hands of the team behind EMC2 and let them know that in these times of high stakes I admire their efforts of keeping the power amongst the people.

(The people have never had power, Power to the people)

Chris
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
what is going on with EMC2 ?.
Activity: 1
I was watching and buying this coin from 2014 as I have a science background and found the concept insteresting. My username then was Shifu77, but I find I can’t log in with that account anymore due to something about a hack deactivating old accounts for this site that haven’t been used for a long time.

I had been buying EMC2 in small 20,000 coin batches then through Allcoin as that used to be one of the few coin exchange stocks that carried Einsteinium at the start. In total I bought over 200,000 coins then but lost most of the coins as I was stupid enough to leave them on exchanges that went down.

I also loaded EMC2 funds onto the Einsteinium twitter bot to give out to other Scientists, but I can’t seem t get those funds back anymore.

I’ve been away from the altcoin scene for a few years, and so came back when I saw the price surge on EMC2. Does anyone know if the old Twitter bot commands still work (I just tried it to get my balance, but got no reply).

Having a long standing coin is great, but the current EMC2 seems to have little to do with its original founding concept.
Pages:
Jump to: