Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 82. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Hey Einstein's. Let's go up go go  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
It will definitely go back up with btc as usual, money goes to BCH almost all sucking alts and this one, it goes down also because of the recent news which is not that good I guess. But I think that it will go back up in a couple of days, and this is definitely a good time to buy.

Or it will back to "before hardfork" level, since it was pumped by market manipulators. Will see.
I don't think that EMC2 is shit, but this coin is involved with some shady deals, pump groups and mistrusted persons.

go back to shilling your fake bitcoin fork ~ this is LitecoinPlatinum for life bitches :-D weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Is this a good time to buy, or do you think it will go lower? 1.20?

If you're trying to buy it all at exactly the top or the bottom, you'll always be disappointed.  Buy your stake in chunks.  Decide what is a good price for you, then put in buy orders in advance, 1/10 or 1/20 at a time, or whatever division works for you, and assume it will go lower than you think.  You'll spread your risk, and sometimes you'll get quite a bargain.  Sell in chunks as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
News about GPU instead ASIC is great, or good, or interesting.

Mindblowing would be deal with Apple or Visa, funding cold fusion research, manned mission to Mars
or cancer cure

news break~Chuck Norris buying all the emc2coins :-D weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

Activity: 323
Merit: 101
It will fly soon, some dip for now  Smiley
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
So how many coins are needed to run a masternode?

Id feel more comfortable running a MN for EMC2 doing funding of scientific research than running on for sys or dash.

With the two later, theres a good change theres gray area transactions going on. Probably not so much the case with EMC2, unless someone is using it for reasons other that its design.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please tell  me what happened with EMC2.

Are you guys new in the crypto game?
Einsteinium has been at position #150-200 on coinmarketcap for the whole year. It's always been a low value coin with not much interest in it.
A while ago apparently a Korean pump group managed to make the price go up like 200 times its normal value.
Of course, something like this cannot last. It just made some people very, very rich. Now Einsteinium is returning to normal. That's what's happening.

Really? Please explain as is please. The coin is falling because devs make an anounce about some really good news, after weeks keeping the mistery they showed up with normal news, not the blowminds news they promised. Is is possible to rise again? I doub it. So many good projects out there that use social media correctly. Now in coinmarkecap is in 69, but is because is falling to the deepest. Invest your money in something else because this coin is going back to the level from beginning of this year.

The trust is so important in the crypto world, and they have lost.

I think it has been heavily pumped.
It is normal to have a correction after such a pump.

What did I miss? What were the "normal" news that were announced? I wasnt around for some days. I read some disstressed comments, dont be fed up guys, this wont be the end of EMC2!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
are you disappointed with EMC2? I know and I feel it.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
News about GPU instead ASIC is great, or good, or interesting.

Mindblowing would be deal with Apple or Visa, funding cold fusion research, manned mission to Mars
or cancer cure
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
BUY THE FUCKING DIP.

Okay, maybe I'll buy at 100 satoshi few coins like pump group have done it.  Smiley

Great
Activity: 298
BUY THE FUCKING DIP.

Okay, maybe I'll buy at 100 satoshi few coins like pump groups have done it.  Smiley
Red light in the green field. Correction to the 1000- satoshi. Roll Eyes
http://i101.fastpic.ru/big/2017/1221/7c/1056c98ecf1bacacd72410238778327c.png

And besides, this is common sense.

You see a coin in red in the midst of green. It's a clear signal to obey the first and very first rule of trading

BUY THE FUCKING DIP.
Most guys here are new to crypto.

Yes, trust is a difficult thing to earn but it can be gained back.
Similar case happened to NEO. An announcement was made before the ann and it dumped. The team behind NEO issued an apology for that.  Later on, there was a X2 pump. Go do your findings.

Similar case is happening to EMC2 and they've already apologised. What else do you want them to do again?
Dealing with humans is the most difficult thing to do.

If you want quick profit, you can go invest in XVG. heard the goal is $15. Grin Grin
Activity: 298
Red light in the green field. Correction to the 1000- satoshi. Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Einsteinium has been at position #150-200 on coinmarketcap for the whole year. It's always been a low value coin with not much interest in it.
A while ago apparently a Korean pump group managed to make the price go up like 200 times its normal value.
Of course, something like this cannot last. It just made some people very, very rich. Now Einsteinium is returning to normal. That's what's happening.

Really? Please explain as is please. The coin is falling because devs make an anounce about some really good news, after weeks keeping the mistery they showed up with normal news, not the blowminds news they promised. Is is possible to rise again? I doub it. So many good projects out there that use social media correctly. Now in coinmarkecap is in 69, but is because is falling to the deepest. Invest your money in something else because this coin is going back to the level from beginning of this year.

I think it has been heavily pumped.
It is normal to have a correction after such a pump.
Activity: 31

You are perfectly right man
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
There is an interesting buy wall of 23 BTC on Bittrex right now - someone is looking at EMC2 with a very positive eye in this post-dump-traumatic-disorder mood Smiley
Activity: 3
Invest in this coin is losing the money. For a coin with that supply, if it were an interesting project, it would be well above its current price. The masternodes are not going to atract more investors, there are 1000 better options out there. If you are thinking of buy just becouse it's cheap, you are losing better market opportunities with better long-term future projection. Einstenium will be in 7-9k for a long long time, there is no need to be hurry
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Einsteinium is good lately. 68th place on the coinmarketcup - good result
From which county does this company?
And which wallet better to use?
Pages:
Jump to: