Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 98. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267
hi ive got an old einsteiunium wallet from 2014 - found 1000 einsteinium? how can i access them and sell them? it seems like my wallet wont sync

I just went through this myself,

Your old wallet won't sync because there was recently a hard fork and they need to be moved to the new chain.

*wallet.dat can be found somewhere along the lines of C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium if your using windows*

1. Make a copy of your wallet.dat file from the old wallet(this holds your balance)****DO NOT OVERWRITE IT*****
2. Download the new wallet from the website
3. Replace the wallet.dat from the new install with the wallet.dat that has your coins.

cheers,
Guy

good info there...

Einstineium has been around a long time so they have had plenty of time to make a significant agreement/partnership that can benefit everyone. I seriously doubt they would pull a Monero coin stunt.   
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
"Our announcement will be made Dec. 19th at 12 pm PST"
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Let's go for the bets !!  Roll Eyes

What do you think guys about this news :

1: This concern the currency itself (wallet/platform/crowdfunding/team...)
2: This concern the adoption of the currency on a new exchange (perhaps in china? India?)
3: It concerns a new partnership ? (Nasa, Microsoft, Apple, another currency ? )
4: It's a big joke  Shocked

EMC2 AND FLOCASH HAVE BIG NEWS COMING NEXT FRIDAY!!! :-D HODLLLL WEEEEEEE====>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Let's go for the bets !!  Roll Eyes

What do you think guys about this news :

1: This concern the currency itself (wallet/platform/crowdfunding/team...)
2: This concern the adoption of the currency on a new exchange (perhaps in china? India?)
3: It concerns a new partnership ? (Nasa, Microsoft, Apple, another currency ? )
4: It's a big joke  Shocked
Activity: 442
Merit: 105
When is the announcement supposed to be made? Any specific time? Also where can I go to get the announcement? I tried joining the slack but it seems like it is full. Trying to figure out the Telegram now.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Kind of nervous about tomorrow. I have a lot of EMC2, and I'm not sure if I should sell them now and take the profit or hold til tomorrow and see what the news is all about.

Problem is, if the news isn't absolutely amazing, the coin will crash

I'm in the exact same boat and have seen many "mind blowing announcements" with other coins end up being nothing but hot air. Hodling since 0.00000300. Torn on what to do!

cash out smart, not much but little to profit. like a 15%. odds are it will blow up or go down, its truly a gamble and u can bet rationally or irrationally. lol it can go either way
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Is there any new .conf file for helping the wallet to synchronize? Mine has stopped to synchronize 4 days ago.
Activity: 104
hi ive got an old einsteiunium wallet from 2014 - found 1000 einsteinium? how can i access them and sell them? it seems like my wallet wont sync

I just went through this myself,

Your old wallet won't sync because there was recently a hard fork and they need to be moved to the new chain.

*wallet.dat can be found somewhere along the lines of C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium if your using windows*

1. Make a copy of your wallet.dat file from the old wallet(this holds your balance)****DO NOT OVERWRITE IT*****
2. Download the new wallet from the website
3. Replace the wallet.dat from the new install with the wallet.dat that has your coins.

cheers,
Guy
Activity: 1
Can anyone confirm time of tomorrow's announcement?
That would be nice  Tongue
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Can anyone confirm time of tomorrow's announcement?
Activity: 95
Still HODLing since 0.00004550  Smiley Hope it will go to the moon until the end of this year

WoW... xD

Anyway, I don't think there´s nothing related with NASA tomorrow. But even if you had "just" 500000 tokens... that would be right now more than 2 millions. So.... mmmmm I hope you bought that amount or more xD
Haha, no I don't have so many tokens. But still will get nice ROI in case of Moon landing
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Kind of nervous about tomorrow. I have a lot of EMC2, and I'm not sure if I should sell them now and take the profit or hold til tomorrow and see what the news is all about.

I'm in the exact same boat and have seen many "mind blowing announcements" with other coins end up being nothing but hot air. Hodling since 0.00000300. Torn on what to do!
Activity: 81
Still HODLing since 0.00004550  Smiley Hope it will go to the moon until the end of this year

WoW... xD

Anyway, I don't think there´s nothing related with NASA tomorrow. But even if you had "just" 500000 tokens... that would be right now more than 2 millions. So.... mmmmm I hope you bought that amount or more xD
Activity: 95
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Activity: 7
NASA is interesting if they want to go beyond MOON
Activity: 5
The price will go up tomorrow if the announcement will be really valuable and important.
In case they have a contract with some serious company like Nasa, Microsoft or some other, the price might rise to 50k or above.
Best wishes for EMC2 Team!
Activity: 81
I don't think that they will announce anything related with NASA.... but well... we´ll see xD
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Though growth went through the roof with speed but the small periods of corrections and consolidations helped a lot to establish strong floors.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Guys, is any abit worried that the price will go downhill from now on until a while. Reason is that we have 3 days and this coin hasn't really moved. If it's going to go up, it needs to be now/before the 19th as people will most likely dump once news comes out.

Big traders are going to fill bags very soon. It's very cheap atm...

its impossible to know what the big traders will do. especially now the real professionals from institutions are coming along and really analyzing crypto coins.
Pages:
Jump to: